The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2014, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anal Sex Addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Romeo View Post
Anal sex if done right, the lady will remember you for life.
If done not right, the lady will also remember you. For the wrong reason.
Old 05-07-2014, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15680 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anal Sex Addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Romeo View Post
Anal sex if done right, the lady will remember you for life.
If done wrongly, she'll remember you for life, too.
😄
Ve a pleasant weekend to all.
Old 05-07-2014, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 16
alexis88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexis88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexis88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexis88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexis88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Its true that after prolonged anal sex, the muscles around the anus become slightly loose? I happen to enjoy anal and my gf then was open to it. We went on a roller coaster ride and when the coaster plunged, she had a little leak HAHAHAHA
Old 05-07-2014, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
SexSinner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm a self confessed backdoor bandit too. Go do your research. Don't double dip, don't rim after you pull out. And of course your gf won't have a problem with incontinence. that only happens if she's been getting it in the back door for years with a huge dick ALL THE TIME. It's a problem among older gay men... And well they don't really have many options.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1