The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2014, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
datakoolz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bros Beware of latest Scam through MyCard by SYT School girl AMY who claim need $$

DEAR BROS,

This is my first post for all these years as I thought all of you should all be aware of this possible new scam by a taiwanese syndicate that just happened today.

I first come across this SYT who claimed to be 1994 found in MOMO on National Day. She will invite you to her wechat and then tell you her difficulties of paying for her school fees and her rates of $200/2 Hrs, $500/ overnight.

Upon meeting, she will not appear when you reach her so call discreet place. She will delay and then explained this is her first time hence it is better we use other forms of transactions via MyCard purchase via AXS. After you purchase $200, she will want you to take pictures of the receipts.

After which she said it is her first time and worry I am the authorities, and require you to add on a security deposit of $1000 by purchase of MyCard credits again. She will assure you this is the first time procedures and in future will not need to go through all these hassle but can deal directly....
I suddenly realised it could be a possible scam as I wasted almost 1 hour negotiating. I blamed myself so hard that I went to reveal the userID as well as pin number whereby they can claim it from FB. Somehow sometime a private call will call you and he claimed he is the friend of this young innocent girl and tried to convince you again. I did another trial of $100 but this time round I hid the id and pin. The man called and I shouted at him for orchestrating a cheat syndicate. He threatened to bring his good brothers to track me down within the next 2 hours hence I at least managed to send this important info to all the brothers out there!

I believed I am not the first victim but I strongly feel I should share it with you brothers out there to protect anyone from further falling into this trap!
I wasted $200 but learned an important lesson to be shared with all of you.

I hope I am correct that this is a scam and chose not to fall further into their trap. Brothers out there be careful or maybe anybody out there may share similar experience or correct me if I am wrong...

Good Day and this sharing session helps... Still the SAMMYBOY FORUM and WEB ROCKS!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1