The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2008, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 18
civic27 is one of the Best!civic27 is one of the Best!civic27 is one of the Best!
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bully View Post
No worries bro, im sure u got more to share.. 4pts for u to keep u going...
thanks bro.. will be continuing with other incidents very soon
Old 09-05-2008, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 18
sleaguepunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersleaguepunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersleaguepunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersleaguepunter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

upz u 2 bro civic27, keep on contributing to this forum.
Old 09-05-2008, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

last time in my teens, we used to rent rooms out to tenants...and one of these tenants was a young lady who stayed with her brother..funny hor...in those days they were padlocked the door when they go out...one day i used a small key to try and see if can open the padlock and lo and behold it work...hehehe imagine each time i did that, i crept in and look for her panties and bra...some time she would chuck her unwashed panties and bra in a basket and i will dig thru them and smell it at the pussy part...and then pcc...lucky never kena caught becos day time they go work while i come back from school...
Old 10-05-2008, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 21
pippo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpippo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

In one of my outdoor make out sessions with my gf, we did in a study room. Usually she would give me a hj and I would cum into an empty cup of drink that we bought, so as not to mess up the place.

However that day, we did not buy any drinks, so I had nowhere convenient to release my legacy. Luckily a China gal used the room before us, and she left a paperbag filled with books. We agreed to use the bag as a substitute, though my gf told me to take out the books first...haha. However I was so caught up in the moment , only took out half the books. Gf continued with the hj, and happily i cum inside the bag.

Unfortunately though, my supply was good that day, and I virtually drenched the leftover books in the bag, including a hello kitty notebook, with hello kitty covered in cum...haha. We burst out laughing as I cum, it was hard multi tasking, and we kept making jokes how the china gal would react when she comes back to recover her stuff. It was an achievement as I felt I did Singapore proud.
Old 12-05-2008, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 18
hhdark00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

during my pri 6 daes which is abt more then a decade ago... i having a home tuition by my neighbour which is a chiobu... then 1 day i happen to use her bathroom to pee. when i enter, i saw a pail of unwashed lingeries... i took 1 of her black lace panties and smell, then i quickly hide it in my underwear and walk back to continue my tuition. After end of tuition, i bring it back home and smell, i also use it to pcc then throw out my home window.
Old 13-05-2008, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 20
Thrill-seeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThrill-seeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo View Post
In one of my outdoor make out sessions with my gf, we did in a study room. Usually she would give me a hj and I would cum into an empty cup of drink that we bought, so as not to mess up the place.

However that day, we did not buy any drinks, so I had nowhere convenient to release my legacy. Luckily a China gal used the room before us, and she left a paperbag filled with books. We agreed to use the bag as a substitute, though my gf told me to take out the books first...haha. However I was so caught up in the moment , only took out half the books. Gf continued with the hj, and happily i cum inside the bag.

Unfortunately though, my supply was good that day, and I virtually drenched the leftover books in the bag, including a hello kitty notebook, with hello kitty covered in cum...haha. We burst out laughing as I cum, it was hard multi tasking, and we kept making jokes how the china gal would react when she comes back to recover her stuff. It was an achievement as I felt I did Singapore proud.
Wah bro, your girlfriend also very daring.

(Click on picture)

Sex education in Singapore Should be like THIS!!!
Old 13-05-2008, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dollarnsense deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo View Post

wa bro, u got so much cum ?!
thanks for sharing, quite a peverted act, one of the tops!
Old 20-05-2008, 01:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
dcup72 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Last time my grandma rent the room to one malaysian working lady.Prior before she is leaving back to malaysia,i make use of the chance to open her luggage and take out her underwear to pcc and later shoot my speam into her underwear and then put it back.Meanwhile also smell her bra while pcc..haha.
Old 21-05-2008, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

looks like a lot of bros like to steal girls' panties, clean or dirty and smell / mast with it heeheehee.

a woman's scent on her most private parts stained on cotton cloth .. ahh..
Old 25-05-2008, 06:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
dcup72 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Haha..Pcc in other people house and wipe the sperm onto shower screen handle...

Can someone here teach me some very pervert things to do that i can apply in daily life..hehehe
Old 25-05-2008, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Wc15 is Cool - loads of Potential

i remember got a time my insurance agent agree to meet me at my block on my off day, a wkday at about 1plus pm, to tell me bout my policy.When she arrive already she give me a call.I rush down quickly without wearing any underwear.We sit facing each other on those seat with table and while she was telling me bout my policy,i stroke my didi too.Feelin was very high and after she left i faster go stair case landing and shot out my load...
Old 26-05-2008, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1155 / Power: 22
Keng has much to be proud ofKeng has much to be proud ofKeng has much to be proud ofKeng has much to be proud ofKeng has much to be proud ofKeng has much to be proud ofKeng has much to be proud ofKeng has much to be proud ofKeng has much to be proud of

Well, I miss my colleague whom I believe is on maternity leave now...

http://www.sbfsg.org/adult-d...you-think.html
Old 26-05-2008, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
leonard87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mm..bros..heard of all of ur fun of taking bras and panty and pcc..mm anyone gt take before corridoors de ma?i mean those hang outside de..i got once last time..haha..mm if u did?where u feel always have de?
Old 27-05-2008, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 17
cuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to all

Interesting thread and have absolutely no idea how i missed this till now.

One of the most prominent memories i have of perverted actions took place when i was primary 4-6. I really can't remember the exact date no matter how hard i try to pinpoint damn! It's been 10+ years at least. Ok so one fine day, my uncle was busy out at work and his new house (not renovated fully yet) needed some serious brushing of floors and walls etc. His wife, mind you she's one sexy malaysian who was about late twenties at that time with cfm face, hourglass figure with well-developed assets (c-cupper i would say slightly sagging heck like would anyone mind) and a nicely curved hip which i could tell even if she wore rather baggy shorts. And yes she wore shorts that day we went to her new house for cleaning, just the both of us. So armed with pails,detergent and everything except a god damn mop which would prove later to play a part in my little visual indulgence haha.. Anyway, we got down to business without much ado and 1-2 hours went swiftly away.

Some backstory..

Now this aunt of mine has always been an object of desire for me and i always tried finding chances to catch glimpses of her ample bossom. Practically any incident that happens in the household I've always tried to be around for one simple reason and that is to catch her zaogeng. Examples were when she bent over to pick up the baby and me standing on a elevated position (sofa) behind her watching tv Several times, i had snuck into her bedroom while shes busy and just ogle and admire the patterns and size of her bra. The almost customary pressing and fondling went onto biting and moments of licking even. I was quite a timid kid back then with lots of indecent fantasies about my aunt and i recall a particular incident where my saliva left a stain and i got pretty anxious over it. What did i do? I replaced the bra underneath a stack of fresh bras and hoped that this little act had saved me from being discovered that i had been naughty haha.

So leaving the backstory at that, I shall continue with my house-cleaning, "awakening" experience i would say, into my curiousity and arousal by bigger boobs which would advance later into one of the main criterias for gfs or paid sex. Having a rather monotonous job of scrubbing stains off walls and cabinets, it wasn't long before the listlessness crept into me. I overturned the pail containing dirty water and detergent. Accidentally. I swear But what came about in that little unintentionally act was really a blessing in disguise haha.. Having no mop in our possession on that day, we had to resort to soaking up the spilled water using medium sized cloths that we brought along. You know how it is with cleaning up, you get all wet, sweaty, frustrated and you wear loose clothings in advance heh. Again it was accidental though I mentioned earlier I was always on the lookout for exposed flesh. Her back was facing me and we were both working furiously on all fours to clean up the big mess I just created. Honestly, I felt really bad initially for being so careless but the sight of twin hanging assets were just too much for me, considering I had such an eagle’s eye view from the back (and coverted!) of a sexy lady jiggling it furiously and she didn’t know it! Needless to say, evil thoughts started spilling into my brain (I mean who wouldn’t in my position damn) and fantasies became much more perverted by the second. I proceeded on to her sides and front all the while pretending to be hard at work but in actual fact, I was admiring her body from her face down to her slender legs and not just her boobs. I must admit I thought it was a job well done since I didn’t once catch eye contact with her in all my deviousness. I was just this close to actually splashing water (“accidentally” of course!) on her loose-fitting white t-shirt trust me lol. Anyway, her sweat soaked shirt was enough to get me all chaotic inside with thoughts of groping every inch of her body. I could have been trembling for all I know
Old 27-05-2008, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonard87 View Post
mm..bros..heard of all of ur fun of taking bras and panty and pcc..mm anyone gt take before corridoors de ma?i mean those hang outside de..i got once last time..haha..mm if u did?where u feel always have de?
i also would like to try taking leh..but cannot find any secluded flats in the east
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1