The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2005, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 20
freshmilk is a glorious beacon of lightfreshmilk is a glorious beacon of lightfreshmilk is a glorious beacon of lightfreshmilk is a glorious beacon of lightfreshmilk is a glorious beacon of light
may i know the no. for Doris HC?

Did a search in forum and in streetdirectory. cant find

Trying to call them up for booking.

Wats good there?

Juagen?

Sugar still there?
Old 28-05-2005, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future
Re: may i know the no. for Doris HC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshmilk

Wats good there?

Juagen?

Sugar still there?
Try the following link.

www.listings.com.sg

look under health centres/spa

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 28-05-2005, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 22
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of

Quote:

Wats good there?

Juagen?

Sugar still there?
U can call 64784003 to book for Sugar or go straight to 28 Irrawady Road !!
Old 28-05-2005, 04:08 PM
Samster

Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedangsa
I thot the number is 99533422 ??

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 29-05-2005, 12:49 AM
Samster

gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime
I thot the number is 99533422 ??
No lah, that looks like a hp number. Better ask bro freshmilk to call 64784003 & he may be even offered free food like fresh milk as well as curry rice !!
Old 29-05-2005, 02:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 20
freshmilk is a glorious beacon of lightfreshmilk is a glorious beacon of lightfreshmilk is a glorious beacon of lightfreshmilk is a glorious beacon of lightfreshmilk is a glorious beacon of light

hi brudders,

these nos are to contact sugar directly? the 64784003 is the HC's no isit?
then the mobile leh?

also can recommend any good JG queen at doris HC ornot?
Old 29-05-2005, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
hi brudders,

then the mobile leh?

*Faintz*

Bro freshmilk... u no hope lah.....

how old r u ?

Old 29-05-2005, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 20
Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of

Quote:
hi brudders,

then the mobile leh?

Bro.,
Wah, need people to hold your hand isit? Just call telephone number given ok. Sugar still around. For good JG, can book aunty Estee or younger aunty Mandy. Must book at least 11/2 sessions to get full benefit. Then tell us your experiences ok.
Cheers,
Old 29-05-2005, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
hi brudders,

then the mobile leh?

Bro freshmilk,

Please stop asking & get to action. Just do the following:-

1. Call 64784003, tell them your name & IC number, then say you want to book & fuck Sugar in 30 minutes' time. (Don't be shy, they are used to this type of call everyday. It is their job, anyway)

2. Half an hour later, go to 28 Irrawady Rd and tell the person there that you called just now to fuck Sugar, show them you IC & they will lead you a place you will never forget !

3. After the fuck, go back and post your FR here.

Stop asking any more stupid questions, just do the above else go home & drink freshmilk to grow up.
Old 31-05-2005, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: may i know the no. for Doris HC?

Quote:
Oy, bro-Gedangsa, dun forget hor, everytime you tell people the above address, you must remind me to book a table at Founder's Bak-kut-teh, OK?!?!?!? Bwahahahahahahha!!!!
Old 31-05-2005, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
....get to action....1. Call 64784003, tell them your name & IC number, then say you want to book & fuck Sugar in 30 minutes' time. (Don't be shy, they are used to this type of call everyday. It is their job, anyway)...2. Half an hour later, go to 28 Irrawady Rd and tell the person there that you called just now to fuck Sugar, show them you IC & they will lead you a place you will never forget !...3. After the fuck, go back and post your FR here...
Wah! Bro-G, jialat liao, i understand the JI tried out the above 3 steps... It was so effective they are using it as their Modus Operandi manual, TSR not required, and have appointed a Koyodollar O'gedangsa as their Supreme Spiritual Leader.....
Old 31-05-2005, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: may i know the no. for Doris HC?

Wa lau eh.... you ppl vely patient with freshmilk hor?

Maybe he dun noe how to call. Can call for him anot?

How to ask for sugar? Sugar with freshmilk good meh?

By the time he kena flamed, I think he will become hotmilk!!!

Last edited by machoman; 31-05-2005 at 08:20 PM.
Old 31-05-2005, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by groo
Wah! Bro-G, jialat liao, i understand the JI tried out the above 3 steps... It was so effective they are using it as their Modus Operandi manual, TSR not required, and have appointed a Koyodollar O'gedangsa as their Supreme Spiritual Leader.....
Hi established bro groo,

JI also need to release & bonk big booby Sugar mah !!
Old 31-05-2005, 11:12 PM
Samster

Hey bro Freshmilk,

What happen to you ? We all still waiting for your FR leh !!
Old 01-06-2005, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: may i know the no. for Doris HC?

Quote:
Hey bro Freshmilk,

What happen to you ? We all still waiting for your FR leh !!
That's what I said earlier in my post... freshmilk cannot go with sugar.

Furthermore, freshmilk flamed until become hotmilk and then turned into vapour and disappeared into the air!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1