The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2020, 01:27 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of
Re: Chio sch teachers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post

XMM cher!
Got her IG?
Brudda need new post to return up lor!
Old 02-03-2020, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 7
lemonator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlemonator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlemonator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlemonator is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I have a friend who fucked his secondary school teacher after he graduated from University. Apparently it started when he PMed her on Facebook to "thank her" for teaching him and being part of his education journey. Freaking legend. Any bros out here got stories similar?
Old 02-03-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 570 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18926 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonator View Post
I have a friend who fucked his secondary school teacher after he graduated from University. Apparently it started when he PMed her on Facebook to "thank her" for teaching him and being part of his education journey. Freaking legend. Any bros out here got stories similar?
wat's e age gap like?
Old 02-03-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by settinguptent View Post
Nowadays teachers and students look alike
Many trainee teachers are even below the age of 21 when they enter NIE. When they become full fledged teachers they are at most 23 or 24.
Old 02-03-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
I had such experience. My secondary teacher was only 9 years my senior but have since left the progression shortly I graduated.
Old 03-03-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

lemonator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlemonator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlemonator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlemonator is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
wat's e age gap like?
13 years bro. She was 38 and he was 25
Old 03-03-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I had such experience. My secondary teacher was only 9 years my senior but have since left the progression shortly I graduated.
Waaa solid bro. You managed to up her?
Old 03-03-2020, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Waaa solid bro. You managed to up her?
Yes, when we reconnected through social media.
Old 03-03-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, when we reconnected through social media.
Please share your skills man hahaha. How did you do it
Old 03-03-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Please share your skills man hahaha. How did you do it
I was very weak back then at her subject. We became close but she kept it all professional as I was her student after all.

Then came graduation night. She was full of praise of how mature I look. Back then I took it as a compliment and didn't think so much.

After NS, with a better skills at hunting for girls, I decided to see if she was on social media. Found her account and reconnected. Short replies became frequent text messages and eventually we met up. She asked about my relationships, love life and if I dated some of my classmates back then. I was quite frank and was glad she did not judge me.

I took the courage to tell her I had a crush on her. Took her some time to register that. She said she had very good impression on me, but no sure if it constitute to taking a liking on me back then as she did not have that feeling on her student before.

Took the chance to rekindle the fire. She eventually caved in to her curiosity on how "bad" one of her favourite student is.
Old 03-03-2020, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, she Chio? Big boob? Married?

Quote:
I was very weak back then at her subject. We became close but she kept it all professional as I was her student after all.

Then came graduation night. She was full of praise of how mature I look. Back then I took it as a compliment and didn't think so much.

After NS, with a better skills at hunting for girls, I decided to see if she was on social media. Found her account and reconnected. Short replies became frequent text messages and eventually we met up. She asked about my relationships, love life and if I dated some of my classmates back then. I was quite frank and was glad she did not judge me.

I took the courage to tell her I had a crush on her. Took her some time to register that. She said she had very good impression on me, but no sure if it constitute to taking a liking on me back then as she did not have that feeling on her student before.

Took the chance to rekindle the fire. She eventually caved in to her curiosity on how "bad" one of her favourite student is.
Old 04-03-2020, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
Bro, she Chio? Big boob? Married?
Not the super chio type you see in this thread. Regular girl next door and petite. Her bra was 30B.

Married about a year after our first bonk.
Old 04-03-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wow until now still got bonk?

Quote:
Not the super chio type you see in this thread. Regular girl next door and petite. Her bra was 30B.

Married about a year after our first bonk.
Old 04-03-2020, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
Wow until now still got bonk?
Nope. That was few years back already. She is now a proud mother.
Old 04-03-2020, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
labtecpaper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlabtecpaper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlabtecpaper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by a380 View Post

Good afternoon, students!
haha nobody knows who this teacher is? share with us her instagram please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1