The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-01-2008, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 18
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ramadan Season

hi guys, if u guys r inrested in engaging this hot minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.pls do not bargain with her.happy bonking
Old 24-01-2008, 05:04 AM
Samster

hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi guys if u wish to engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no so that she can get in touch with u guys,damage at $150/2shots/90mins.pls do not bargain with her.happy bonking
Old 28-01-2008, 10:15 PM
Samster

hi guys if u wish to engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no so that she can get in touch with u guys,damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included .happy bonking.
Old 29-01-2008, 04:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
vicky12345 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi bro,can PM her contact please at [email protected]

thx
Old 30-01-2008, 09:25 PM
Samster

hi guys if u wish to engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no so that she can get in touch with u guys damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.guys who have engaged her pls put up a short fr .happy bonking
Old 31-01-2008, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 17
blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!

Hi Hawksbay,

Yes, I had Leeza some months back. Sorry din post FR.

But I have a very bad memory, haha cant remember most of the happenings. But what i do remember is she has a damm solid body. Those athletic type with nice boobs. No fat and streamlined.

Great BBBJ.

Thai: -
Local: Megan, Sandra, Cindy, Hye2x 8.5,, Tiffany, Danielle, Dawn, Eve, Patricia, Elve, Cheryl
Kor: Amy, Asoka, Yuri, Una
Pinoy: Jacki
Old 04-02-2008, 09:50 PM
Samster

hi guys if u guys want to engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys.pls do not bargain with her.happy bonking.
Old 09-02-2008, 07:43 PM
Samster

hi guys,if u guys wanna engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no so that she can get in touch with u guys,damage at $150/2shots/90mins cdn rm not included.pls do not bargain with her n be nice.happy bonking
Old 13-02-2008, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 18
leo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
hi guys if u wish to engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no so that she can get in touch with u guys,damage at$150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.happy bonking
Great sharing
Care to share contact? to [email protected]
leo695MB/chinese

Many thks
Old 13-02-2008, 08:29 PM

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
discreetII deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
hi guys if u guys want to engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys.pls do not bargain with her.happy bonking.
bro.. sure she still using the numb? cos i tried and wrong person..
Old 14-02-2008, 10:24 PM
Samster

hi guys if u guys wanna engage the services of this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.happy bonking
Old 17-02-2008, 08:43 PM
Samster

hi guys,if u guys wanna engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no so that she can get in touch with u guys.damage at$150/2shots/90mins.cd n rm not included.some of u guys have been passing her no ard.pls put a stop to this.she will not entertain u guys if the nos don t come frm me.to those idiots who msg her asking her whether "she wants to fuck tonite"pls be civilised,she s not ur wife or gfn that goes to guys who have engaged her services also,jus cos u have met her a few times does not give u a rite to send her msgs like thathappy bonking
Old 19-02-2008, 09:46 PM
Samster

hi guys if u wish to engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.do not bargain with her n be nice.happy bonking.bro sdmm u posted ur fr on the wrong thread.hopeful;ly u can repost here.happy bonking.
Old 21-02-2008, 09:38 PM
Samster

hi guys if u wish to engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no so that she can can get in touch with u guys,damage at $150/2shots/ 90 mins,cd n rm not included.pls be nice.guys who have engaged her pls put up a short fr in the correct thread.to those guys who have engaged her services before if she does not reply to ur msgs means she don t want to meet up again so pls move on.i have to highlight this again pls do not pass her no ard,u r jus wasting ur time cos she will not respond if the nos dont come frm me.happy bonking.
Old 22-02-2008, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 19
tuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud of
Re: brownie points for brown sugar

well, first things first, obviously―so it's many cheers and thanks to bro hawksbay for passing my contact to leeza so promptly. much appreciated. truly.

heheh, actually, this is my first FR in more than 2 years. well, i've had my share of FLs from time to time since i stopped contributing FRs but everything has been kinda underwhelming and unmemorable (in fact, some were downright cringe-worthy) so... ... anyway, this encounter didn't really change anything...but i'm seriously bored as fuck at work so why not, eh?

actually, i met leeza about 2 and a half years back. she was better known as felicia/fifi then, as some bros will certainly remember. hah, i actually wrote my first-ever SBF FR based on that as well (it's in a dormant thread has since been deleted). it was my first brown sugar encounter and it left quite a big impression on me. and i mean BIG. in some ways, every one of my FL hirings since then has been this vain, futile effort to recapture that magic of that first 'date'.

anyway, i had a, not so much horrid, but just a typically sapping and uneventful day at work. attended some stupid CNY lunch with the company in town. surrounded by so many insipid cunts (and tired as fuck from staying up to catch my team fluffing all their grand chances at home at the emirates stadium), what else can you do, but drink, right? so the usual beer and wine followed. and flowed. i was so sleepy after the alco infusion but got a message from leeza at 3+ in the afternoon. hmph...what was i supposed to do? i only have limited windows of opportunity and would be kinda busy in the next few weeks before i go overseas on a major holiday so in my slightly inebriated state, i weighed the pros (i had been experiencing a major bout of dysphoric feelings recently, due to a variety of factors and had been looking out for some kinda commercial sex thing to 'offset' that...tsktsk...) and cons and decided to go with it (since i knew the CO would be busy with some focus group crap on the evening in question)...

anyway, a few messages (as well as more beer, and also a few screwdrivers too, back in the office) later, i found myself at the same dingy H81 motel outside town where many an FL tryst had taken place. looks, sounds and smells the same. stale air, cheap perfume, suspicious eyes. leeza was there already. so i quickly landed myself a room and waited for a short while, surveying that claustrophobic groundfloor room with giant mirrors on BOTH sides of the bed. godawfully gawdy...hmph...

the bell rings and i usher her in. we chitchat for a bit (she doesn't remember me, obviously) and i took the time to burn a cigarette. she looks the same although her hairdo is kinda different. yeah, different yet same...how quintessentially quotidian... anyhow, the action commences soon after...the usual soaping down of essential bits...a bit of frenching here and there (mind the tongue stud, bros!), drying off etc etc etc... later, on the bed, it's pretty SOP as well... a bit of frenching, a bit of cat bathing and body painting... BBBJ...69... hmph, i must say she has one of the hottest bodies of anyone i ever fucked...if not THE hottest... pert and just-right-sized tits... athletic arms and thighs (though i think some bros might not like the tattoos and tattoo scars) combined with a great figure... and then it's FJ time... cowgirl first before the customary missionary...man, she really can bend those long legs of hers...taking you in deeper and deeper...but somehow, something was missing...severely... i don't know if it's my mood swings or the copious amount of alco that i had consumed but it didn't feel particularly earth-shattering or anything. perhaps i had deluded myself into expecting more...i really don't know... eventually, i cum...was very normal and expected, of course... and we wash up and chat a bit more... really inane and braindead sorta conversation that might annoy you if one just happened to be listening in...heheh... nice in a way, of course...but... had two cigs, more orange juice and a beer too... really wasn't in the mood for anything by that time but what the hell, eh? round two begins not long after... SOP as above...but when it came to the FJ, i just couldn't muster the erection...sigh... ... hahaha, i don't know why but it's gotta do with my physiological and psychological state then...it certainly wasn't leeza's fault. she washes up. i end up half-wanking. noticing my pathetic state, she helps me out and in the end, i was just holding her, having a sub-par wank with madam palm and her five royal daughters and somehow, 'cumming'... anyhow, she's in a hurry so i pay up and watch her leave, wondering when, if ever, i'll see her again... hahaha, i think some bros might take offence at her 'watch-the-clock' reminders too, however gently worded the note(s) might be, but she's, in a sense, only just doing her job la, and the flip-side is that you are 'rewarded' with punctuality (not a very strong minah trait to begin with) after all, no? anyway, she has another appointment so bye it is. believe it or not, having depleted my stash in its entirety, i actually asked her for a stick before she steps through the door (she was very obliging; thanks, leeza!) so there i was left, with my own thoughts, staring into space and burning a stick of compacted paper and tobacco...

without much ado, here are the stats...

looks - 7/10 (whether it's body or face, she's really quite attractive in her own way.)
body - 8/10 (taut and athletic. quite best, wouldn't you say so?)
tits - 7.5/10 (firm and nice to grab in every way...nipples not exactly pencil eraser but hot enough...)
ass - 7.5/10 (nice and tight!)
BBBJ - 6/10 (objectively, it should have been 7.5 outta 10 at least but i wasn't in the mood...plus it was kinda short...)
frenching - yes, 7/10
FJ - 6/10 (again, objectively, it would probably be 7.5 to 8...but again, i wasn't in the mood, i guess... plus i do remember her being more 'natural' in her moaning, 'passion' etc. previously.)
fingering - yes.
service - 7/10 (generally eager to please but maybe i remember better as well?)
damage - S$150 (2 shots/2hrs), room, condoms, cigarettes, sweets and drinks not included.)
RTF - maybe, but only if i were in a better mood.

bros, if you are after a hot minah with a great bod, generally exemplary service attitude, good, hot, slippery, high impact sex tinged with a strong dose of GF-simulation, go ahead and book leeza. i will recommend her wholeheartedly and unequivocally. i guess why i found the whole thing a bit ermmm...'sub-prime'...was probably because i was subconsciously expecting something else, if not more... don't get me wrong, i do know a commercial sex bonk, BBBJ or HJ is just that...'commercial', dude, c-o-m-m-e-r-c-i-a-l... ...it's just a bloody TRANSACTIONAL arrangement above all... maybe i was just longing for something amorphous and indescribable, that's all... try hard as you may,WLs are NEVER (well, almost, anyway) the same as one's GF... heh, i actually have a friend from NS who's like thinking he's fucking IN LOVE (and the deluded idiot thinks it's MUTUAL too!?!) with every single thai or PRC WL he screws...i really don't get it and i just conclude that despite his impeccable qualifications ('elite' schools, professional degree and work experience with top-notch MNCs), he's just an absolute DICKHEAD...nothing more or less... it's just sad to see more in these commercial sex scene encounters than you should. perhaps, i was equally guilty last night, trying to recapture some idealized, hyperreal (and very inconsequential) experience from the past with another similarly transactional bonk; trying in some way to assuage my own existential angst and counter certain moods created by my kinda-screwed life circumstances and the very bad decisions i have made by hooking up with this 'date'...

hahahahahahahahahaha...and after the bonk last night, i still end up missing the mysterious person that was probably the cause of all this rubbish in the first place, even more....so much more...how laughable... shit... ... ...

and how fucked up...

aiyah...tsialat la... if you ain't in the right frame of mind for a sexxxcapade, how to enjoy ahhh?

whatever it is, it's not leeza's fault.

she still has my vote.

my long whine...apologies, my bros...

happy bonking!!!

cheers!

Last edited by tuxedosam; 22-02-2008 at 01:52 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread