The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2013, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

You are so wrong bro..I have even harsher criticism and curse all these years by PM by zaps here...but hor not even one time I posted out or trying to verify who when what it why..cos find out also no use because you dunno him in real-life and he dunno you in real-life..it's all virtual exchange ..so rather trying to find out why or who..might as well live with it and surf the forum normally and horny
Old 26-01-2013, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 17
ningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
You are so wrong bro..I have even harsher criticism and curse all these years by PM by zaps here...but hor not even one time I posted out or trying to verify who when what it why..cos find out also no use because you dunno him in real-life and he dunno you in real-life..it's all virtual exchange ..so rather trying to find out why or who..might as well live with it and surf the forum normally and horny
yes, i don't know him in real life...and who don't know points are worthless?
I take for example the TGL case which many samsters hate until can celebrate when his postings are all deleted. u mean he is not virtual? I would say IS GOOD TO KNOW who zap me and I am pretty sure many bros in the thread are curious to know who is this fellow. As for whether u received even harsher criticism and curse all these years by PM by zaps here i won't know because I am not there to observe be it PMs or postings.

Basically, i come here as a place to post and relax, i can don't post anything one, but because I don't want to care about zap so i post...and btw, there were a quite a few bros who suggested i post here in Newbies section on the particular zap...so I am just following law...

A real Archan will NOT need to:
1.) keep saying he's selling at cost price/loss to benefit others.
2.) Earn more than 1,800% profit from cheapo amulets, keep stressing about his winning on 4Ds and being a "millionaire".
Old 27-01-2013, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 14
pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!

Moderated samster with long period of inactivity will be deleted. i have used to have some moderated clones. Now i can't find them when i try to search for them.

Whoever is the zapper, if thrown to moderation, no more login for 1 year (i guess), the nic will disappear from this forum.
Old 27-01-2013, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
haruw0ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How do I up points for a member, either it's not obvious for me, or I didn't look up the thread on the 'how-to add point'

Sorry for causing any inconvenience.
Old 27-01-2013, 03:32 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haruw0ng View Post
How do I up points for a member, either it's not obvious for me, or I didn't look up the thread on the 'how-to add point'

Sorry for causing any inconvenience.
So why don't you read the sticky now?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 28-01-2013, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
dcjwsymphony deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Read and understood. thanks for the wonderful and enriching forum.
Old 31-01-2013, 11:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
STOPgangzap is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ningcaichen View Post

Basically, i come here as a place to post and relax, i can don't post anything one, but because I don't want to care about zap so i post...and btw, there were a quite a few bros who suggested i post here in Newbies section on the particular zap...so I am just following law...
a few point your 300 plus points sure can take it bro.. others let your gang zap till red also never complain to admin,lose points never lose money or blood.don't need follow law lah,your gang are the law.creating history by zapping a premium member to moderation.one premium member lost,boss income lesser by 17USD.like power so much all take premium member can zap people song song...boss also can earn money,he will be happy to see you guys enjoying the power so much also.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:57 AM
Samster (M)

jamesyoung118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

maybe sammyboyfor should all those nicks in mass zap into moderation,so that thay can pay premium member if they want power

a premium with 220 points to go negative

suppose that each member with power 10 zap 5 that will take 44 nicks

44x17.95USD=789.80USD
Old 01-02-2013, 03:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 13
DayView2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some fuckers in real life no $$$$ sour grape. In virtual create so many clones like this jamesyoung118 lai KPKB disturb people, disturb threads, come complain here to the boss that people pay money for premium so they got more power blah blah blah. Your clones also not little mah, all join premium la, always wait for 4pts to keep sian buay , thought you goin to hang 2k at Club Jade, I was there that night, no 2k on any 1 singer leh You also go premium la, make boss and us sure very happy one. Only question is, WU LUI BO? Can you afford to contribute over 1k per year just for a forum LOL LOL LOL
Moral of the story is: MONEY TALKS
Old 01-02-2013, 03:45 AM
Samster

You got so many clones take up lots of bandwidth from the forum owner. Bandwidth = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
The least you can do to contribute to all those excess bandwidth you use cause of your so many clones is to sign all up for premium and support. Now, all those who went premium and the sponsors are the ones contributing to this forum, of course I don't expect you to do so with your pathetic 25th payday salary
Old 01-02-2013, 05:34 PM
Samster

DayView2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well said ... steady boy.

I support "got money people" to apply for premium membership
Old 06-02-2013, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
DayView2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
DayView2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayView2012 View Post
Some fuckers in real life no $$$$ sour grape. In virtual create so many clones like this jamesyoung118 lai KPKB disturb people, disturb threads, come complain here to the boss that people pay money for premium so they got more power blah blah blah.
Pot calling kettle black. You used my nick one year ago pretending to defend me yet used my DayView nick to sow discord with other samsters and made others think I am a bad guy.

Yes I admitted I owed some bros' money in the past and did not return the money to them after asking them to sign credit card bills on my behalf. Since then these bros had forgiven me.

Is you DayView2013 you pathetic son of a bitch keep using my nick to fuck around People got money or no money is not you fucking sob to say.

In this coming Lunar Chinese New Year, I wish the real person using the DayView2012 - his family members will die horribly in 2013
Old 06-02-2013, 06:36 PM
Samster

Re: DayView2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayView2014 View Post
DayView2012 - his family members will die horribly in 2013
Tks bro for your well wishes, though you have wished for the same to many esteemed senior bros in your pathetic zap comments in this forum for over four fucking years, looks like got has revoked your wishes coming true
In return, I wish you success in wealth, happiness, career so that you will leave this spell of jealousy & sour grapes of everyone better than you in all aspects of life, which is MANY
Last but not least, hopefully, finally you can find a ger stupid enuff to marry a LOSER like you
GONG XI 破 CAI pwa geh kia
Old 06-02-2013, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
toilet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ningcaichen View Post
I take for example the TGL case which many samsters hate until can celebrate when his postings are all deleted. u mean he is not virtual? I would say IS GOOD TO KNOW who zap me and I am pretty sure many bros in the thread are curious to know who is this fellow. As for whether u received even harsher criticism and curse all these years by PM by zaps here i won't know because I am not there to observe be it PMs or postings.

Yes must be a good samster like me. When zap that pleasure empire left my nick. Rules are there to be followed.
Old 07-02-2013, 03:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
AwYong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Genting Highlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloneLuvYou View Post
All the clones quarreling here now haha
No time for such rats. I am bringing my kids to Universal Studio tomorrow