The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2011, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 22 Yr Old SYT 文彬, Great Service and GFE...A Legend is BORN...

Name: 文彬 (Wen Bin)
Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: 34B
Body: 8/10, slim and no fat/tummy at all
Frenching: Hardcore frenching with tongue action not available as she is not comfortable with it. Kissing is subject to chemistry.
Catbath: 8/10
BBBJ with Oral B/Listerine Mouth Wash: 8.5/10
Normal BBBJ: 7.5/10
COB / CIM / COF: Available
FJ: 7.5/10 (wet and hardworking)
Attitude/Service: 8/10 (One of the best I've tried so far)
GFE: 8/10

Damage: $80 / 1 / 1, $130 / 2 / 2

Working Hours: 12noon till 10pm

PM me for the contact. 8 points for all FRs written

Pls note that you HAVE to inform her that I recommended her to you otherwise she might not confirm the appointment with you

She will not do house calls and will reject any such requests if she receives them. She will also not work at Balestier, Lavender, GL hotels and hotels that require 2 IDs.

She will be going back to China in 2-3 weeks time and will not be coming back so try her before she leaves our shores.

Old 05-01-2011, 10:34 PM
Samster

teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Up for the night...
Old 06-01-2011, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

this one look gd........so many positive FR.........ctc pls........
Old 06-01-2011, 08:42 AM
Samster

All PMs replied...
Old 06-01-2011, 11:36 AM
Samster

Up for the morning...
Old 06-01-2011, 01:40 PM
Samster

Up for the afternoon...
Old 06-01-2011, 03:59 PM
Samster

She will be leaving latest in 2 weeks time.
Old 07-01-2011, 08:44 AM
Samster

Up for the morning.
Old 07-01-2011, 10:27 PM
Samster

She will be leaving Singapore permanently on 12 Jan. Will only be working on Sat, Sun and maybe on Monday.

Last 3 Days to have a session with her...
Old 08-01-2011, 05:16 PM
Samster

She will be leaving Singapore permanently on 12 Jan. Will only be working on Sat, Sun and maybe on Monday.

Last 3 Days to have a session with her...
Old 08-01-2011, 10:21 PM
Samster

Last 2 Days to have a session with her...[
Old 09-01-2011, 10:30 AM
Samster

up 4 the morning
Old 09-01-2011, 03:08 PM
Samster

up 4 the afternoon
Old 09-01-2011, 09:23 PM
Samster

up for the night.
Old 10-01-2011, 08:41 AM
Samster

Up for the morning.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread