The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

brighton 0 - 3 man u

comfortable win by man u 2nd stringers. OGS will want mata on the subs bench if the first XI struggle to break down opponents who park the bus, his passing and runs can make a difference despite his age

VDB serves a similar purpose as he runs into space, eluding defenders or trying to pick the rebound if the gk parry a shot. pity his runs weren't picked out by teammates during the palace match, might need time to build chemistry

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 02-10-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Man Utd v Tottenham x-x 2-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54324988
Old 02-10-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

UCL draw Group H: Paris St-Germain (star studded), Manchester United, RB Leipzig (finished 3rd last season), Istanbul Basaksehir (cannon fodder)

quite a tough group for man u, in order to progress they cannot lose vs PSG and Leipzig and must win both matches against Basaksehir

hope OGS can sign 2-3 more players before the deadline, need to improve the squad depth/quality as they are now in UCL, and the mgt pls pls pls don't dilly dally

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 02-10-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
brighton 0 - 3 man u

comfortable win by man u 2nd stringers. OGS will want mata on the subs bench if the first XI struggle to break down opponents who park the bus, his passing and runs can make a difference despite his age

VDB serves a similar purpose as he runs into space, eluding defenders or trying to pick the rebound if the gk parry a shot. pity his runs weren't picked out by teammates during the palace match, might need time to build chemistry
Nice victory...but do bear in mind it is a 2nd line up for BHA, they started pretty slow and were largely ineffective.
The bright spot probably will be old bird Mata. Showing his brilliance and reading of the game. He is no longer young, but still got good brains.

VDB....only Mata appears to be able to pick out his flash back heel and coolly converted.
Think his team mates still quite out of sync with his playing style.

Bailly again puts on a good showing....checking back when James lose the ball and making timely interception when Bernardo was in the clear.

Fred....terrible...keeps on losing the ball...

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 02-10-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 5
Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
UCL draw Group H: Paris St-Germain (star studded), Manchester United, RB Leipzig (finished 3rd last season), Istanbul Basaksehir (cannon fodder)

quite a tough group for man u, in order to progress they cannot lose vs PSG and Leipzig and must win both matches against Basaksehir

hope OGS can sign 2-3 more players before the deadline, need to improve the squad depth/quality as they are now in UCL, and the mgt pls pls pls don't dilly dally
Very tough group theyve been drawn into, I'll be more than happy if Utd somehow progress out of this Group of Death
Old 03-10-2020, 06:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedeathknight View Post
Very tough group theyve been drawn into, I'll be more than happy if Utd somehow progress out of this Group of Death
Honestly speaking I don't think they can make it to the UCL finals even least of all taking the cup with this group of clowns...Pool most prolly will be european champions again ..so it's actually a waste of time competing

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-10-2020, 06:55 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Nice victory...but do bear in mind it is a 2nd line up for BHA, they started pretty slow and were largely ineffective.
The bright spot probably will be old bird Mata. Showing his brilliance and reading of the game. He is no longer young, but still got good brains.

VDB....only Mata appears to be able to pick out his flash back heel and coolly converted.
Think his team mates still quite out of sync with his playing style.

Bailly again puts on a good showing....checking back when James lose the ball and making timely interception when Bernardo was in the clear.

Fred....terrible...keeps on losing the ball...
Agreed with bro lacoruna ... believe they hv better chances winning this cup because the other teams send in their reserve teams to play n the bigger n stronger teams r not too interested as they hv bigger cups to go for ...

Old 03-10-2020, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Think lawro's prediction will be wrong again ...it's at best a draw for them if not they will lose to their former boss who is a fiery manager, n they hv a lot of players who r good like kane, son, deli, moura etc, etc who r not scared to challenge for the ball plus they r aggressively looking for new players

Old 03-10-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Charlie prediction: 0 - 0
Old 03-10-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 0 - 0
This is wat i think so too...a draw...1 a piece...but hope Red Devils will win provided they don't play like pussies on the field on sunday like they did the last 2 games...they seem to forget wat they hv is balls to show off not pussies...hehe...challenge n fight for every ball...n esp Fred don't be a pussy keep on passing the ball to the opponents

Old 04-10-2020, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Latest rumours

Edinson Cavani coming to Manchester United... anyone interested?

And they still say building a young squad...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 04-10-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 5
Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Latest rumours

As long as he doesn't turn out to be like how Falcao did, it'll be good to have backup for martial since greenwood will be playing rw mostly
Old 04-10-2020, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Latest rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedeathknight View Post
As long as he doesn't turn out to be like how Falcao did, it'll be good to have backup for martial since greenwood will be playing rw mostly
cavani can provide cover and bring much experience to a young forward line, but he is also another short term solution like iglaho. we shall see if he can be an effective plan B

falcao wasn't the same after the serious injury, an expensive loan signing whose performance was sub-par during his time at man u. looks like sancho won't be joining so AMR continues to be a problem area

deadline is tmrw, might be another last minute scamble *smh*

Old 04-10-2020, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:

Tot just heard OGS says he don't need any more reinforcement.. his present group of players r good enough to win the league or cups.... how delusional is he

Old 05-10-2020, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Jose Mourinho must be having a good laugh now

1-4 at half time at old Trafford

Once again speechless...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1