The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2011, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 15
back_it_in deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyback_it_in deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
fucking a friend who already has a bf

does anyone has an FB but who is already attach? and if so, have you write a story here? i am thinking of writing a story, but i worry my story will give the gal away if that gal's bf is reading this. LOL!
Old 07-03-2011, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
samster1911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: fucking a friend who already has a bf

Skip those parts where you think will give away her identity lor
Old 07-03-2011, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Used to have FBs who are already married.
Old 07-03-2011, 02:49 AM
Samster

back_it_in deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyback_it_in deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

ok la. here goes nothing! anyway, how a know this gal(let's call her D) is through IRC la. back then was the rage! when i get to know her, i was 17 and she was 15. we were young and innocent. just normal chats and stuff. but somehow, our friendship dies off. not until a year later.

BUZZZ!!

My MSN chat went buzzing. i check out who is it. then i realise it's that gal whom i didn't chat much for the past year.

"Hello!!" is her response.

"How are you? Long time nvr hear from you. sorry la. cos i rarely come online early. usually, im online early morning." I replied.

"oh it's ok."

"so how's your life is now?" I asked.

and so, we talked abt her school. how she gonna take her O levels soon. we caught up on old times. and before we knew it, we grew closer. while i was flirting around her, i kinda like her a bit. but at the same time, i had this big crush on this gal in school.

As for D, i always fool ard with her. but occasionally, i asked her to be my gf. each time, she always say no and divert the qn. before long, me and this gal in school were dating. the day that i found that the gal in my school like me, D confessed to me that she's willing to be my gf.

me being in a dilemma, i confessed the whole story to D. so we met up nearby her place.

at first, i thought she didn't like me that much. but i realised that she was playing hard to get. i can sense her desperation for me. BTW, she was a virgin at that time. we went to a nearby staircase and tried to talk things out. i told her that i don't know which gal to choose cos i like both gals! honestly, i can't decide! lol..

as if to make my choice easier, she began to kiss me on my mouth. she seem to desire and long for my kiss. having been kissed, i reciprocated and stuck to french tongue her. she was a violent kisser. our tongues mash up together and the feelings was intense. before we knew it, i sat on the stairs and she sat on top of me facing me. her hips were grinding furiously against my cock as we continue on our passion! before long, her skirt went up and my pants were unbuckled. i slid my cock through and dry hump as we went furiously hard on our kissing.

suddenly, i stopped! i knew that if i took her virginity on that day, i had to choose her as my gf instead of the other gal.

instead, i gave her a goodbye kiss as i made my way home. thankfully, my bigger head took control over the other head. many of u may have called me stupid for missing out on a virgin. but at that time, i was emotionally affected. i was still thinking to settle things on what and who i want to be with in a real relationship.
Old 07-03-2011, 03:09 AM
Samster

after thinking through, i made the decision to be with the other gal. and so, i went to meet D to break the news to her. she felt down. she asked me what's wrong with her. and if there's anything that she could do to make me change my mind. in the end, i just send her home. but before she reach her house. she gave me a kiss. damn gal! she knew my weakness. before long, we engaged in a long kiss. soon enough, we find a spot upstairs at the staircase where we continue our love making session. she even attempted to give me a blowjob. she blow me wonderfully. (actually it was poor in comparison to the experience i've gathered so far. but back then, being a noob, getting a blow feels so damn fucking good already!)

i can feel her eagerness to please me. she was sucking my cock eagerly, occasionally licking my balls. kissing them. gosh it felt heavenly. i can also feel her teath brushing against my dick. but the feeling was too good that the slight pain felt neglible.

in the end, i cummed a lot but not in her mouth. i thought it was too rude to cum in her mouth. back then, i was a horny kid but still, i feel bad if i cummed in her mouth. what a waste! even after all that performance, i still didn't consider her as a gf material cos i was still thinking about finding a gf that's wife material. and this horny gal is not really the wife material kind. so there goes our last session for that year.

soon enough, we began to lose contact as i embark on a relationship with the other gal, my new girlfriend.

do show your appreciation if you like the story. do feedback if you think the story is true or not.
Old 07-03-2011, 03:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

other forum i'm not too sure . but in here u shd be asking.,,,,,,,," who hv not bonk other ppl gf b4" -_-"
Old 07-03-2011, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waiwaiz View Post
other forum i'm not too sure . but in here u shd be asking.,,,,,,,," who hv not bonk other ppl gf b4" -_-"
if i ask that, im sure the reply will be plenty!
Old 07-03-2011, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

erm TS, so was that girl other people's girlfriend? or did i miss out on your story?
Old 07-03-2011, 11:36 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
anton is Cool - loads of Potential

Think he meant after a few years, he met D again. D has a bf by then and he bonked her.
Old 07-03-2011, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 14
evil_doct is one of the Best!evil_doct is one of the Best!evil_doct is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anton View Post
Think he meant after a few years, he met D again. D has a bf by then and he bonked her.
i think u miss out the word again

"Think he meant after a few years, he met D again. D has a bf by then and he bonked her again ."
Old 07-03-2011, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_doct View Post
i think u miss out the word again

"Think he meant after a few years, he met D again. D has a bf by then and he bonked her again ."
clever boy! haha...

anyway, the story haven't finished yet. that's just the start of the story.
Old 07-03-2011, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more
Old 07-03-2011, 03:09 PM
Samster

and so that was 6 years ago. flash forward to 2 more years. so she had a bf already. and me still with my gf. but one night, i just had a big argument with my gf and i was in MSN. surprise surprise!! D is also online. feeling fucked already, i just went on to chat with her.

it seems that she was quite cool about that past. she claimed that she was kinda childish back then. and thinking back, she was desperate to have me as her bf. and so, we chatted and caught up on old times. we hit off quite well and soon enough, i was spilling to her all my problems with my gf. as luck would have it, she's also having problems with her useless bf but she still love him nevertheless. and also, she's lacking a certain kind of excitement in her life. work, and work. meeting the bf on some days. there's no adventure in her life. for me, i felt the same way too.

as we chatted on, she start to share more things. it seems that her bf has taken her virginity! damn! i was late! she says she enjoys having sex with her bf and all. that's also her bf's first time, according to what she say la. oh well.. talking like this makes me even more turn on. and so, we progressed to a sexual kinda Q&A.

feeling adventurous, i asked her if she's game enough to meet me.
Old 07-03-2011, 03:20 PM
Samster

i was quite surprised that she's willing to meet me. and so our date was a swim at a nearby swimming pool. i picked her and we rode off to the swimming pool.

After she had changed to her swimwear, she look fantastic. her body figure really grew!! from an A-cup at the age of 16 to an at least B-cup at the age of 18. not that bad at all!

And so we swam and chit chat when we rest at a corner of the pool. before long, i couldn't tahan any longer. i start to play around with her. start to tickle her. as she pushed me away, i slowly carressed her body. initially, she gently pushed my hands away. after a while, i think she also get turned on and no longer resist me.

while we were under the pool, i carress her thigh with our face pretending nothing has happened. i made my hand go higher, closer to the pussy. as i do that, i look at her face. her face suddenly make a steamy kind of face as if she can't wait to get bonked. and soon enough, my fingers found their way to her pussy. i play with her pussy and she enjoyed it. i tried to rest my other hand at her breast but she pushed it away. i think she don't want us to be so obvious with the rest.

suddenly, she pushed my hands away firmly. i knew i couldn't try my luck already. she was in a dilemma. to cheat on her bf or not. and in my mind, i knew i had to stop. if i force anymore, i might lose her instead!

and so the exciting part ends. after that, we changed, had lunch and went out. after which i just send her home.
Old 07-03-2011, 08:09 PM
Samster

wah! no supporters? sad liao... to be honest, i would rate this as the best sexcapades i ever had with a gal. is there something wrong with my writing?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1