The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2024, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ingilein deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

thanks, that's a really valuable tip and you see, sometimes they just come back when you think they're gone.
Old 09-03-2024, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 12
visser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvisser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was there yesterday and saw one damn chio. Petite and passable. Like an IG influencer. But when I pointed to her, she told me $100. I immediately backed out and left.

Some may feel differently but I cannot bear to pay $100 to fuck in that place. It’s good for a quickie but aiyo, $100 is too much lah for Rowell with its lack of proper amenities.
Old 10-03-2024, 01:17 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ladyboytaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn, Katrina actually posted on ts-dating but took it down. I didn't add her then. Any bros can share?
Old 11-03-2024, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 8
arbuden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyarbuden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hazel is back in town. Looks like she touched down on Sat and was back in business yesterday.

She was sitting near the top, just singing her siren song with her eyes. she was wearing a low cut dress with a pair of gold framed spectacles. Her chest was amazingly soft and was more than a handful for me.

Hope to catch her again soon this week. I forgot to ask for her contact when i left, would appreciate if anyone could contact me about it.
Old 15-03-2024, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Xhunter2507 is Cool - loads of Potential

where is the new house located at ah?
Old 18-03-2024, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 14
alexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to all

Went on a weekday night. Had a threesome with Bella and Lyla.. great experience overall.. I managed to cum twice in a short time..
Old 19-03-2024, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Exodus1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Headed down tonight in the rain about 5 to see Kat and she didn’t disappoint. Great GFE and no clock watching. Stripped naked and seeing her big tits and perfect cock got me instantly hard!

Lots of kissing and touching each other before took it in turns to suck each other. She was moaning as I sucked and licked her cock, balls and ass before she asked to fuck me! On went condom and she slowly fucked my ass and gave me a few slaps round the face as I was getting really turned on. As she pounded harder she stroked my cock but kept having to ask her to stop as didn’t want to cum too soon.

She then pulled out as about to cum and wanked a hot load over my face - tasted so good! And then she went back to sucking me before riding, and feels so good as cock slides in and out as she squats. Could take much more so off came condom and finished big load of hot cum over lips!

Thanks Katrina!!!!
Old 20-03-2024, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 1
riperoni69420 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterriperoni69420 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Rowell newbie here.

Went by earlier today around 2pm but the place looked closed.

Is there a specific time it opens? Are you supposed to try to go in anyway? Do the ladies provide services like massage as well?

Also hearing a lot of people raise concerns about lack of amenities - does that mean no place to shower?
Old 21-03-2024, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 15
machoguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymachoguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by riperoni69420 View Post
Rowell newbie here.

Went by earlier today around 2pm but the place looked closed.

Is there a specific time it opens? Are you supposed to try to go in anyway? Do the ladies provide services like massage as well?

Also hearing a lot of people raise concerns about lack of amenities - does that mean no place to shower?
Opens 1530 hrs. Only wash basin and toilet no showers.
Old 21-03-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you guys still remember the legendary Ezara 😉
She will be in JB till Sunday & she wants me to share this info with you guys 🫣😅
Old 21-03-2024, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
loverdude22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a session with Ezara at JB today at 330pm.
She still looks so God damn good.
In addition to her S shaped body, she is now lactating. Yes my brothers. LACTATING.
There's so much milk in her it literally squirts out.
Grab her while she's still in JB boys!
Old 22-03-2024, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by loverdude22 View Post
Just had a session with Ezara at JB today at 330pm.
She still looks so God damn good.
In addition to her S shaped body, she is now lactating. Yes my brothers. LACTATING.
There's so much milk in her it literally squirts out.
Grab her while she's still in JB boys!
Nice! The thought of it really make me so sexcited 😜
Old 23-03-2024, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 13
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got the chance to rediscover Hazel.

This time she was horny and aroused. We hugged each other tightly and kissed deeply. It's been a while and we missed each other. I stroked her balls. She moaned and her cock was stiff like never before. She made me lick her boobs while jerking herself. She knows her cumshot is going to be strong so stood up and held my head a distance. Four nasty shoots laid waste on my face. Her lovely splatter flows down the rest of my body and dries, marking my body as her territory in Rowell.

Just few minutes after cumming, her cock still stood tall. Unbelievable. Bottom wannabes can book her outside because she is easier aroused in nicer environment. She can hard, top and cum as well!
Old 23-03-2024, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
acesparx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
Got the chance to rediscover Hazel.

This time she was horny and aroused. We hugged each other tightly and kissed deeply. It's been a while and we missed each other. I stroked her balls. She moaned and her cock was stiff like never before. She made me lick her boobs while jerking herself. She knows her cumshot is going to be strong so stood up and held my head a distance. Four nasty shoots laid waste on my face. Her lovely splatter flows down the rest of my body and dries, marking my body as her territory in Rowell.

Just few minutes after cumming, her cock still stood tall. Unbelievable. Bottom wannabes can book her outside because she is easier aroused in nicer environment. She can hard, top and cum as well!
How to spot her bro? Any signs to see?
Old 25-03-2024, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
edison86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Allyla bang bang butterfly tattoo on chest is back at rowell road.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1