The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2007, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Lau_Buay_See deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Have sex in camp

No longer need to do reservist but seeing this thread I volunteer to extend my reservist to encamp here! But first go Geylang!
Old 02-09-2007, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story!

If I were you, I would don a uniform with only one strip (lance corporal) and she would donne a uniform with 3 strips ( sergeant) with a skirt and a headgear, then I would let her do BBBJ with her squatting down fully clothed, then 'gal on top' with her unbuttoned blouse revealing bra, up lifted skirt and army headgear, seeing her rocking and moaning, and then doggie her in front of mirror, seeing her face..

Then post FR titled " male Lance Corporal dominating female Sergeant"

If Japanese AV producers come across my FR, they will pester me for a right to produce story , how much will I make?
Old 02-09-2007, 12:27 PM
Martians

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
Nice story!

If I were you, I would don a uniform with only one strip (lance corporal) and she would donne a uniform with 3 strips ( sergeant) with a skirt and a headgear, then I would let her do BBBJ with her squatting down fully clothed, then 'gal on top' with her unbuttoned blouse revealing bra, up lifted skirt and army headgear, seeing her rocking and moaning, and then doggie her in front of mirror, seeing her face..

Then post FR titled " male Lance Corporal dominating female Sergeant"

If Japanese AV producers come across my FR, they will pester me for a right to produce story , how much will I make?
Wow bro so when you starting your thread and narrate to us your story ....
Old 02-09-2007, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 22
hardon is one of the Best!hardon is one of the Best!hardon is one of the Best!

HaHa!Bro Martians, i agree with you beacuse i do bonk her in uniform attire before and i feel like a AV star and i will share the story in later part,as i have just start the story.

So to let my bros here to know how i get to know her,and eventually get on bed,and how we end up in separate ways due to some unforeseen circumtances.

So please patient with me, and continue to support me,

Yeah! :P
Old 02-09-2007, 01:48 PM
I Know

Bro I know u definitely ha our support ...
Old 02-09-2007, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 22
hardon is one of the Best!hardon is one of the Best!hardon is one of the Best!

Cont....

With my finger in auto fire mode,thrusting in her love hole,In....Out....In...Out...In.....Out.....,the juices from her cunt was flowing vigorously through the hole and down my hand with warm feel.

Sharon was wriggling all this while with pleasure,letting out her sexy and horny moaming sounds,with her hand inside my shorts to comfort my dick,i really feel want to shaft my dick into her honey licking mouth and shout ( Suck it,Sergant!! No permission to recover!!1) .This sentence was running through my brain but i have to taste her beautiful smooth and tasty oyster before i allow her to eat my lolliopop. ( Evil thoughts in my mind ).

I stop my fingering and took out my finger,this time my fingers is all wet with her juices.I lift my hand and lick plus suck my fingers one by one in front of her to taste the juice.

Sharon see my tempting actions,she also cant refrain herself and grab my hand...

Sharon: Left some for me,i wan to taste too ( Pop my last finger into her mouth and suck with her tougue licking everying little of the finger )
Me : ( thinking to myself ) What a Horny Bitch!!
Me : Now i going to make you scream like hell,and nobody will help u.HAHAHAHA!
Sharon : U sure? I think you are the one who cant run frome me ( Licking her lips with foxy look)
Me : Ok,then you don't blame me

Down my head to her cunt,No unplesant smell at all...in fact there is a mild fangrance prompting me to eat the whole oyster, ( Yummy yummy,What a fresh oyster )

I stuck my tougue and lick her love hole on the outside slowly.

Sharon ; OMGGGGGG!!! Ahhhhhhh.......Ahhh........Ah......... ( Grabbing my hair and head even closer to her small sis )

I slow,gentlely peel open her outer lips and lick her inner zone,( So Yummy!!!)
Turning my tougue round and round inside her love hole,and using my finger to arouse her breasts at the same time,her nipples is rock hard lile a small bean.

I continue to taste her cunt,and lick vigorously,turning my tougue round round jus like searching for a treasure ( although i already open the treasure chest ).

Sharon : You Are making me Hot!!!
Me : Then i will make u hotter!!! ( Cheeky Tone)
Sharon : Hmmmmm......Ah...........ah.....ah......

i continue tasting my desserts for about 5 mins,at this time she was already breathing very hard like jus finish a 2.4km run.Her Moaning sounds was now loud and clear without using a loud speaker...Ah......!ah..... sommmmmemmmoorreeeeee......ah............Donnn'ttt t Stooooooppppp.....ah......ah........ah.....

These moaning sounds is really making my blood rushing to my dick,Suddenly she grab my head and pull me up...I was stunned.Thinking to myself ( What happened?i thought she enjoyed it?)

Me: Did I hurt u and make you pain?
Sharon : No....Ermmm beacuse Now is my TURN to Gave You Back Your Rewards!!! ( What a Horny and sexy bitch )

She lift her up her body and push me down to the bed,holding my hands above my head,while frenching me vigorously..What a Feel,i feel like i was being rape,but it was so nice and good......

We are frenching with my hands strongly being weighted down by her above my head,with 1 hand she pulled down my shorts and my underwear together with force, ( She Want to tear my underwear izzit? )

Then she slowly stoped her kiss,and slightly use her tougue to lick me from my lips down to my neck,kissing my neck,down again to my chests,licking my chest like there is sugar on it,and suck my nipple with strong suction....moving southwards to my dick....slowly slowly and slowly ( thinking to myself,YEAH!!! Finally !!!! ).........

To Be Continue.....
Old 02-09-2007, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 18
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute

Set up camp here.....

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Liliy (Bangkok-Gems; 9.00)
Gucci (TomYam69; 8.75)
Old 02-09-2007, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
Xtrail02 is one of the Best!Xtrail02 is one of the Best!Xtrail02 is one of the Best!

You the man......
up you some points.
Old 02-09-2007, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

SIR, we want more, we more want
Old 02-09-2007, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 17
texas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to all

Nice story threadstarter, don't keep us waiting for too long for your next installment
Old 02-09-2007, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 19
ongsnny is one of the Best!ongsnny is one of the Best!ongsnny is one of the Best!ongsnny is one of the Best!

Thk bro,looking forward to the next installment!
Old 02-09-2007, 08:34 PM
Bo Eng

Looks like bro hardon has been giving every bro here a hardon for past week ...
Old 02-09-2007, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

This remind me of the 3 girls that were in my platoon during my SISPEC days...

And 2 of them were not bad!

More of the story please!
Old 02-09-2007, 09:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -79 / Power: 0
FerrariF1 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Nice story. Keep it up. my 1 pt for u.
Old 02-09-2007, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

you are the man!!!!!!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1