The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2020, 11:44 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nerikiri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A Paid Date

Have you ever bumped into someone from your past and memories shared between the two of you started lingering in your mind. Like the pesky cockroach which refuses to die.

Was there a person you knew who had an influence or impact on your life, that you wonder if life might be different if you had not met him/her?

Well this happened to me earlier last week as I was having lunch with my colleagues. Since that fateful day, a lot of what ifs started popping into my mind. I’ve decided to write about my past experience as a way to exorcise the ghosts from my past.

It all began with a paid date.

This happened almost 8 years ago, after my O level exams. Some facts and dates might be fuzzy. Read with a pinch of salt or take it as pure fiction.

I was searching for a part time job and an ad on a classified site caught my eye.

“Seeking for sec/jc schoolgirl for paid dates. No sex or anything sexual in nature. Pls leave a message with your intro if you’re keen.”

I thought to myself, this must be a hoax but my curiosity was piqued. Thoughts started creeping into my mind as I continued clicking other part time job ads.

I wondered how much would he be paying and why would anyone pay for date. As I click on ad after ad, it was the usual part time jobs which required a commitment of a few months or the age requirement was 17 and above. I was starting to get frustrated with my fruitless search.

The impish devil started prodding my mind and a debate started.

“What harm can it do to just to ask for more details..”
Yeah but he might be some predator. Remember the warnings of sexual predators online.

“Ah but its not like you are going to do it. Aren’t you curious if this ad is for real? “
True but what’s the point if I’m not going to do it.

“Live a little. You‘ve just graduated from secondary school. JC is starting in less than two months. No longer a little girl. Besides it’s just a query and it’s anonymous. Not like anyone will find out about it.”

With that, I convinced myself to send a query. My heart started beating faster as I crafted my query. There was a sense of foreboding and excitement that I was knocking on the forbidden door.

16 chinese. Waiting for JC to start. I’m interested in the paid date ad you’ve posted. What do I need to do during the date and how much are you paying per date? Thanks

Click and sent.

TBC....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1