The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 14
elmoboi21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyelmoboi21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiellove View Post

Thats her bf.. She told me that his occupation is with some underworld illegal gambling. That is all he does.

Hello all,
That's the ex bf. Not the current one. The current one is a pokkai kia who bring her around the whole world. KOREA, MALAYSIA, SOME OTHER PLACES. SHE STILL OWED ME 41,908 AND WENT MIA.
Old 20-04-2023, 02:06 PM
Samster

elmoboi21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyelmoboi21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmoboi21 View Post
Hello all,
That's the ex bf. Not the current one. The current one is a pokkai kia who bring her around the whole world. KOREA, MALAYSIA, SOME OTHER PLACES. SHE STILL OWED ME 41,908 AND WENT MIA.
Also! We have a whatsapp chat group here. So whoever she owed money to and you have made police report, pm me your hp number and i will add you in. Except for that pokkai who go and inform her about our chat in the telegram group which i had closed.
Old 20-04-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealBelleDeJoir View Post
Sorry to reply here. I need some explaination
And to you Zoey Toh!!! Where is my money!!!!
I had made a 2nd police report on you. Same goes for the rest of the guys you had block.
Old 20-04-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold
Re: belledejoir

Quote:
Dear everyone,

I am writing to express my deepest apologies for the despicable actions I have committed over the past few years. I am ashamed and devastated by the pain and harm that I have caused. I cannot even begin to describe the immense remorse and regret that I feel right now.

My life has been nothing but a tragic mess since I met A. I allowed myself to be seduced by A's controlling nature, and I became isolated from my loved ones. I was so desperate for financial support that I resorted to manipulating my friends, and I am disgusted by my own behavior.

I was also foolish enough to get involved in online betting, and it turned into an addiction that destroyed everything in my life. I lost all of my money and everything that I cherished. am now in the worst shape of my life, facing financial ruin and unable to repay the debts I owe.

I understand that my actions have betrayed the trust of those who believed in me, and I am truly sorry for that. I am not expecting any kind of sympathy or forgiveness, but I beg of you to understand that I am in a vulnerable and hopeless situation. I take full responsibility for my actions and am committed to doing everything in my power to make things right.

Please find it in your hearts to accept my sincere apology. I hope that one day, I can regain your trust and respect. Thank you for reading my words, and I promise that I will never again engage in such terrible behavior.
Wow. Enjoy life cheating our money and destroying our life. Now you sound like you are victim. Talk is free. Return all our money first.
Old 20-04-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

Hello everyone, be careful. She is using same tricks again.

Say sorry, get your sympathy and ask for money again.
That’s what she is good at before, and she is using the same tricks now again.
Be warn…

Do not, please do not fall for it

Quote:
Dear everyone,

I am writing to express my deepest apologies for the despicable actions I have committed over the past few years. I am ashamed and devastated by the pain and harm that I have caused. I cannot even begin to describe the immense remorse and regret that I feel right now.

My life has been nothing but a tragic mess since I met A. I allowed myself to be seduced by A's controlling nature, and I became isolated from my loved ones. I was so desperate for financial support that I resorted to manipulating my friends, and I am disgusted by my own behavior.

I was also foolish enough to get involved in online betting, and it turned into an addiction that destroyed everything in my life. I lost all of my money and everything that I cherished. am now in the worst shape of my life, facing financial ruin and unable to repay the debts I owe.

I understand that my actions have betrayed the trust of those who believed in me, and I am truly sorry for that. I am not expecting any kind of sympathy or forgiveness, but I beg of you to understand that I am in a vulnerable and hopeless situation. I take full responsibility for my actions and am committed to doing everything in my power to make things right.

Please find it in your hearts to accept my sincere apology. I hope that one day, I can regain your trust and respect. Thank you for reading my words, and I promise that I will never again engage in such terrible behavior.

Last edited by dieth1234; 20-04-2023 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 20-04-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
She's 26 this year. 1997 borned most properly out of a wedlock. I got her ic thing with me. Police report made 2 times. Also i also knows the house is loan out. Mother in IMH. She will jump from 1 place to another to escape us or what. Father don't know where or who. Meaning no father.

Last edited by elmoboi21; 20-04-2023 at 02:56 PM.
Old 20-04-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quote:

Thats her bf.. She told me that his occupation is with some underworld illegal gambling. That is all he does.
To you Ezekiellove and the rest,
The ex bf tells me to tell you all,

tell them anything want post picture finding me, can just pm me directly. dont need post post but never even try to contact me.

This kind of guy humji knn can cut off cock.

So if you want to find him, be like me. I approach him and ask him some questions to verify him and this bitch.
Old 20-04-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
roadtohell is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
She's 26 this yesr. 1997 borned most properly out of a wedlock
wow, how come you know so much abt her
Old 20-04-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zonthology deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I can’t believe I have to create an account to deal with this bullshit
Hi Ezekiel, you got my details there, kindly contact me on ig. Don’t go around posting looking for me but not messaging me at all. I’m out in the open like anyone else. Come, pm me. We have lots to discuss ☺️. FYI, me and her broke up for over 3 years. Your outdated post on me, I think you misunderstood as her current boyfriend.
Old 20-04-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:

I do strongly suggest you drop me a message on my ig because I launch PI to find you out & throw lawyer letter over
Old 20-04-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Also! We have a whatsapp chat group here. So whoever she owed money to and you have made police report, pm me your hp number and i will add you in. Except for that pokkai who go and inform her about our chat in the telegram group which i had closed.
haha, that pokkai kena $$ cheated still want to white knight?
Old 20-04-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1022 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonthology View Post
I do strongly suggest you drop me a message on my ig because I launch PI to find you out & throw lawyer letter over

Just wondering, there's nothing the lawyer can use to charge coz he has censored your features, so nobody can recognise you or defame you..

Besides, you're looking at bros here who have lost money to her, some even lost 5 figure sum to her scams, what's a lawyer letter to them?
Old 20-04-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Just wondering, there's nothing the lawyer can use to charge coz he has censored your features, so nobody can recognise you or defame you..

Besides, you're looking at bros here who have lost money to her, some even lost 5 figure sum to her scams, what's a lawyer letter to them?
I have evidence to show he posted elsewhere without any kind of censorship. It’s not really my issue how much they lost to her, it is my issue when my name, pictures & untrue facts are traveling all around
Old 20-04-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1022 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonthology View Post
I have evidence to show he posted elsewhere without any kind of censorship. It’s not really my issue how much they lost to her, it is my issue when my name, pictures & untrue facts are traveling all around

Oh okay, good luck with the lawyer letter. But I suggest it's better to settle this here la. I'm not involved in this since I didn't lose anything but I suddenly saw this thread coming alive.

Anyway, another bro has already mentioned that you're the ex-bf.
Old 20-04-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Oh okay, good luck with the lawyer letter. But I suggest it's better to settle this here la. I'm not involved in this since I didn't lose anything but I suddenly saw this thread coming alive.

Anyway, another bro has already mentioned that you're the ex-bf.
Of course I would like to settle it as peaceful as possible, would like the guy to pm me and sort it out
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1