The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2012, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Toshiya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
ONS Turned FB

Dear fellow samsters... my attempt to share a personal account of mine. Nothing too fanciful... just narrating some personal experience....

I'm not a master at story-telling so I'd really appreciate support and constructive comments from fellow samsters...

Hope the following stories keep you entertained...

So this is how it goes...

This incident happened roughly two year ago....

I was a regular clubbers then... dance, getting intoxicated and partying were my form of weekends entertainment from my stressful work...

So on that faithful day two year ago...

Me: *Calling my usual suspect
Me: Harlowww.... where are we getting intoxicated tonight?
Buddy Kelvin: Whahahaha...Don't know leh... ask Shawn la... he seems to have some chicks to hang out tonight....
Me: Whatsapp Shawn - Hey... rocking which club tonight?
Shawn replied probably somewhere at clarke quay....

So I called Kelvin again... "comes let's bring the clubs at clark quay down tonight...."

With the location all set, I travel down to clarke quay to meet up with Kelvin and Shawn...

Me: "Oie... chicks leh?"
Shawn: "Not here yet lah...."
Kelvin: "Going which club ah? Got so many to choose from...."
Shawn: "Let's go arena!"
Me & Kelvin: "Ok... swee... let's go..."

Meanwhile, shawn received a called from his ladies friends and they are meeting him at the entrance...

Shortly after, we meet up with the ladies, daphane and mango....

My first impression....

Daphne - Sweet girl with a very nice complexion. Fair with mid length hair... dressed in a black V neck dress. B cupper with really fair boobs (saw it from her V neck dress). Standing around 1.6m tall and her black pair of heels seems to add on the beauty and elegance... Seems shy and have that girl next door look....

Mango - Leggy tall girl probably 1.7+m... Straight long hair wearing a white dress that flatters her curves... she was quite a voluptuous beauty except for that unapproachable look she carries (you know those kind you just can't help it but born with it).

Heading into the club, we settled at a table some distance away from the dance floor...

Settling down, we ordered some hard liquor for the night. I was drinking away with my buddy, occassionally oggling at daphne's fair boobs while catching up my buddies... while the ladies are chatting among themselves, probably still shy...

soon, the night draws deeper, the crowd beginning to fill the area, the ladies starts to open up more to their new friends....
Old 28-11-2012, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ONS Turned FB

camp here ..
Old 28-11-2012, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sleepygordon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looks interesting....
Old 29-11-2012, 12:36 PM
Samster

Hope the second installment could garner more supports....

Thanks for the support, bro alan and bro sleepy...

soon, the night draws deeper, the crowd beginning to fill the area, the ladies starts to open up more to their new friends....

"5!"
"10!"
"10 ah~!"

Being in the clubbing scene for quite awhile makes me pretty good at finger-guessing game. It didn't took much effort to beat Daphne at that.

Daphne sportingly gulp down the drink while I took my glass and knock on hers, indicating a cheers. Though I'm not oblige to drink since I won the game, something just got into me getting myself further intoxicated.

Just then, we realised we were the only ones at our table, the rest of the group were out dancing in the ever so crowded dance floor.

We probably were too tipsy or too engrossed in the game that we didn't realised they took off to the dance floor about 30 mins ago.

I suggested to Daphne we should head to the dance floor too. She nodded so I just grabbed her naturally fair hand and make our way through the crowded passageway towards the dance floor. Gallery of thoughts began to flash thru my mind... "how the hell does one maintain such smooth and fair skin?" "does her does her boobs feel as smooth as her hand?" "would it be good if i could feel her skin on my body?" I was break away from my thoughts when suddenly Daphne lost her balance and fell onto me, feeling her boobs for the first time that night....

And OH MY.... despite being seperated from the layers of cloth...that was one heavenly boobs I had to say... that soft pair of assets of hers distracted me for a good 5 seconds before I check on her if she's alright.

*Some music to go along to better illustration my narration.

"She is nothing like a girl you've ever seen before~
Nothing you can compare to your neighborhood whore~
I'm trying find the words to describe this girl without being disrespectful~
The way that booty movin i cant take no more~
Have to stop what I'm doing so I can pull her close~
I'm trying to find the words to describe this girl without being disrespectful~"

Then came the chorus parts, everyone over at the dance floor got high showcasing their dance move. The night just got wilder when Daphne gave me a grin and started doing the dirty dance on me. She use that sexy butt of hers and grind me as though her itchy ass needed some scratch from my dong dong. That GND has transform 360 degree into some wild hot chick. Guess alcohol really does bring out the "best" in you...

Daphne was not satisfied at all with the grinding and the dancing, she pulled me closer, I could felt her breathe and smell that sweet scent on her neck...
Old 29-11-2012, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2153 / Power: 12
Tundrawolf has a reputation beyond reputeTundrawolf has a reputation beyond reputeTundrawolf has a reputation beyond reputeTundrawolf has a reputation beyond reputeTundrawolf has a reputation beyond reputeTundrawolf has a reputation beyond reputeTundrawolf has a reputation beyond reputeTundrawolf has a reputation beyond reputeTundrawolf has a reputation beyond reputeTundrawolf has a reputation beyond reputeTundrawolf has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for next installment.
Old 29-11-2012, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
galore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fabulous! Thanks for sharing.
Old 29-11-2012, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
credible deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful! Thanks.
Old 29-11-2012, 06:14 PM
Samster

I figured out I had time for another installment today.....

Daphne was not satisfied at all with the grinding and the dancing, she pulled me closer, I could felt her breathe and smell that sweet scent on her neck...

As my head inch forward towards that feminine scent from her perfume, I realised she was too tipsy, thus, falling into my arms for the second time that night. She was losing her footing while she pulled me closer for support. She had a drop too much. In my attempt to display chivalry, i offered to accompany her to the rest room.

I had to support her to the ladies as she was pretty much wasted. While waiting along the narrow pathway outside the ladies, bumped into Kelvin who was on his way to the gents.

Kelvin: "So... I assume you're not going home alone tonight, ain't you?"
Me: "Still too early in the game, she's pretty much wasted...."
Kelvin: "You'll never know...."

While Kelvin depart for the gents, Daphne was wobbling out from the ladies but trying to maintain her balance with the help of the narrow wall that seems to be closing down on her everytime she try to take a step.

I make my way towards her and gladly render my assistance. The moment she found my support, she threw herself at me for the third time. Taken by suprised, I ended up hugging her to prevent her from falling over and slammed onto the wall behind me. It didn't feel hurt at all despite hearing a loud thump. As I am still recovering from the situation, I felt a pair of lips drawing towards mine.

In a split second, Daphne was making out with me. Our tongue interlocking, savouring each other saliva. It started off warm and slow, eventually breaking into hot passionate kisses. We make out like lovebirds and didn't gave a damn from all the stares we get. She was sucking my tongue so hard i was grasping for breath leaving me concluding one thing, she is capable of giving good head!

We had a good 5 mins session back there and heads back to join the group.

On our way back to the table, I whispered into Daphne's ear "would you send me home tonight? I'm pretty much gone...."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1