The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 02-10-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 8
maylink is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaylink is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Had a session with Alette SNS

My simple review of her

Looks : 8/10. she is nice and same as what was advertise

, long lasting look
Body: 8/10. slim and curvy type with a nice perky butt
Boobs: 8/10 firm and nice for sucking
Frenching/Painting/Kissing: 8/10. Good frencher. Enjoy it

BBBJ: 9/10. Her BBBJ suction is power. Like it alot.
Pussy: 9/10 shaven and with no smell and good for painting
FJ: 9/10. can withstand strong penetrating and change to doggy-style and missionary automatically.

GFE: 9/10 chatty and nice feel. 

Attitude: 9/10 Friendly, chatty, no rush and hardworking
RTF: yes!!!

Overall sexifaction: 7.5/10 (Sexified!)

Thanks SNS for the arrangement.
Old 02-10-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspothitter View Post
My first FR here.

Aletta by SNS

First time writing, not good so just write a simple one.

Saw so many Fr on her so give a try.

Looks : 8/10 very similar to photos
Boobs : 10/10 not too big or small, just fit to her height and shape
Body : 9/10 shes slim with meat at all the right places
BBBJ : 9/10 will switch deepthroat for short while and just stuff my cock inside her mouth and she will know how to serve it
FJ : 8/10 accomodating, good riding and moaning, final off with doggie
GFE : 8/10 no commercial feel, treat like gf
RTF : will try the other girls in the stable

Thanks SNS for the arrangement.

Let me try to give more accurate FR on the ground after visiting this blonde chick

Looks : 8/10 discount 5-10%
Boobs : 7/10 Russian dumpling cup A just a handful but natural
Body : 7/10 abit too skinny and underweight though Ang moh in Asian frame probably less than 1.7m but clean body with no tattoos
BBBJ : 7/10 decent, slow not rush but not deepthroat as mentioned in many FR
FJ : 8/10 accommodating to all positions from sofa to bed and finish off in doggie
GFE : 8/10 polite and typical Russian so don’t expect all smile yeah allowed French but not tongue fighting kinda of passionate though. Plus point is very hygienic and spray disinfectant on your hands and body before action lol..she said this is the SOP since covid cos she not vaccinated with any doses at all.
RTF : maybe not cos I still missed the wild model Andrea from SNS precovid haha
Old 03-10-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
suckmycandy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersuckmycandy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersuckmycandy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a session with Amber from SNS few day ago.

Looks : 9/10. above adverage kind of look and same as what was advertise, beautiful and sexy type

Body: 9/10. Slim, petite, tight, fit and firm with some tattoo

Boobs: 9/10 natural "B" firm and original

BBBJ: 9/10. Her BBBJ suction is power. good suction with deepthroat, slow and very long

Pussy: 9/10 tight and wet with no smell and sensitive

Frenching: 9/10 passionate and hot tongues fighting

FJ: 9/10. accommodating riding then change to doggy-style and missionary automatically.

GFE: 9/10 willing to please and go all out to please a man, chatty and nice feel.

Attitude: 9/10 nice chemistry, friendly, and hardworking

RTF: yes!!!

Thanks SNS for arrangement.
Old 03-10-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
iwantsomeofyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Amber from SNS

Took first blood of her when she arrived a few weeks back and have been back several times since.

Amazing GFE, teases you and treats you like a king at the same time. Her skills in bed are top notch and it's very easy to communicate with her.
Old 04-10-2022, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I think this is normal. Happen in dome 1. Likely biz not good and see another biz good red eye. Too bad upped you before liao.:
I know there are “fake” FRs but mine still got zapped too
Old 04-10-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried the twins Loli and Lota?
Old 04-10-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cyrus8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
haiz. Go look thru the threads and look at the threads.
All there.
Old 04-10-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 17
Capital Land is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCapital Land is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCapital Land is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Aarti SNS

This young lady gives a new experience. SYT, extremely cheerful, friendly and fun personality. I thought i should share.

Below is my testimonial for her

Anyway location for SNS was really great. Central and extremely convenient.

When I enter the room, she playfully pulled me in and was already smiling brightly. She looks really beautiful and young for a russian, really sharp features and her body was extremely petite. Those who like slim and curvy girls on magazine covers should really go for her! What i m most impressed about was her attitude. She is just very cheerful and gentle. Definitely a different experience. Very special.

Her English isn’t really good, but I can really tell that she was trying. We were able to hold the conversion well.

In short this is what i noticeabout her

- Gives good Frenching
- Hight GFE and extremely entertaining
- Cim allowed
- Very Tight Pussy
- Shaven pussy
- Like to be paint
- Nice Natural Breast
- Pink nipples
- Hardworking
- Take long and hard penetration.

My ratings
Looks: 10/10 (blonde and beautiful)
Body: 10/10 (Slim and perky butt)
BBBJ: 10/10 (slurping and good suction)
FJ: 10/10 (moans alot)
Gfe: 10/10 (extremely entertaining)
Overall: 10/10
RTF: Yes

Really beat competition hat off from bring such a quality gal in. Thanks SNS
Old 04-10-2022, 08:00 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
I know there are “fake” FRs but mine still got zapped too
Many also get zapped despite posting real FR but kanna accuse of fake one. I think is those red eye of you being also to bonk and write the Fr and they cannot.

I see that you have many post and FR too all over the place.

Upped you for +150.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 04-10-2022, 09:02 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I tried Lotta.. wanted to write something after I tried Lolita, but they were all booked out for tarma on the last three days of their stay..
Old 04-10-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Cheebyeking is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
They were really good. Real identical twins. Couldn't tell one from the other. Both coordinated well
Well worth it.
Old 04-10-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 3
fredlim7777 is one of the Best!fredlim7777 is one of the Best!fredlim7777 is one of the Best!

Amber from SNS is the real deal. It may seem suspicious when you see many positive reviews but once you meet Amber you’ll know the reviews are real. She’s everything I would ask for - friendly, cheerful, positive vibes, sexy, and wild in bed! I enjoyed every moment with her. Please bring in more like Amber.
Old 06-10-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 11
Walex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWalex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWalex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Here's the much anticipated FR on Aarti.

Location is a very nice 5 star hotel and easily accessible by driving or MRT.

Upon entering the room, Aarti was hiding behind the door. She was wearing a sexy lingerie and it exposes her nice valley and her sexy slim legs. It turned me on and i was stunned. She was hot, young, beautiful and sexy in term of looks and body. She look like what was being shown in the pics.

We sat down and TCSS abit. Her English is passable but try to stick to simple words. I praised her beauty as she has a big dove eyes, well shaped nose and very kissable lips! She has a sweet voice that can melt your heart.

We then proceed to shower. She has very fair skin and slim figure. Body is well proportioned. Bathing was pretty SOP but she is very gentle and demure. She start to french me and it was damn powerful. Both of us lock lips till we do not want to let go. Then i ask her to go down and she gave me a BBBJ with deep throat in shower.

After shower, we got back to bed and we start speaking French. She then started her cat bath and BBBJ. It's was very sensual and wet. I will cut short this part and let you guys figure it out for your self. The BBBJ was very enjoyable and her suction was really good and powerful with very good tongue skills. Weak hearts, better beware!!!

I took over and start my cat bath on her. From ears to knees and to her to her pussy. i was well shaven and my tongue was moving comfortable. I did my tongue skills for sometime and she seems to be enjoying.Soon i feel her G-spot and i toggle my tongue on her clitoris. I can feel her G-spot swell and she was whining in fantasy. I exerted more pressure and she went crazy. She was moaning and shaking her body and the pussy was damn wet. Awhile later, she cum. I can feel the walls of the vagina contracted a lot and she signal me to enter as she was damn horny now and she need a cock inside her. I peel off my 0.02 condom, push in and she assist to use her mouth and glides it down for me and give me a little BBBJ in the process of it.

She then start off with cowgirl. Her moaning was sweet and sexy and the view of her butt is a pleasure. Next I sit up, hug her and turn her around for missionary. I spent most time in this position as i trust against her cervix and G-spot bringing her to climax. her. Her legs are flexible and can easily hold upwards to allow full penetration trust against her cervix. Her moan turned to high pitched with exhaustion. I can also feel the tightness of my cock inside her small pinky pussy. I did a few more repetition and increased the momentum and speed of my pumping. Soon told her i able about to release and i would like to release all in her mouth.

I pull out my cock from her pink pussy.It was damn wet and sticky, full of her cum. I told her she cummed alot and she shyly said you make me so horny that i cummed that i cummed so much. I removed the condom and she kneel in front of me and start to lick my shaft like little gal eating an icre-cream. She gave me a slow blow with good grip and suction follow by a fast and hardcode deep throat while she her eye on me in seductively look at some point. I overshot some time and after about 5 mins, i finally released all my load in her mouth and she swallow all in. The scene was unforgettable.

After shower, we both dressed up and i paid her with tip. It was time to bid her farewell, even though she smiled sweetly to me, under her sweet smile i could tell that she was sad that i was leaving.

She has good attitude. Hardworking, service-oriented and not a time-watcher. I urge reader just go and give her a try. No need to think so much. Treat her nicely.

Overall I have her for a solid and enjoyable session last night.

Thank SNS for arranging this session for me.
Old 06-10-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
wali-kota deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywali-kota deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Amber SNS

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=898962

She look the same as pics. A beautiful hot blonde chick with nice slim fit curvy and tight body with perky butt and some tattoo at front area. The highlight and make her more kinky is her natural B cup with pierce nipple.

Shower action was fun as she wash me front and back top and bottom and gave me a hot frenching inside. It was shiok to the max.

After shower, she help to clean me then push me to bed and start the catbath. Give me a good body lick then she took in my whole shaft with minimal efforts. Play with the cock when inside mouth and suck my balls with vigour. Slow and nice suction, lick and suck very well, skillful and not the lazy type.

I start to paint her shaven pussy and she did not resist so I painted her like no tomorrow. Pink pussy, no stubs no smell and tasted amazing. I went down on her for a good 10-15 mins. The way her body keep tensing up tells me she was enjoying it. Her juices flowed rather easily as I was tongue fucking her and flicking around her clit and I just lapped it all up. Yum! Nice and wet!

After that i did her in various positions. Missionary, cowgirl and doggy. Her cowgirl was ok, I have to do most of the work, she just grinds on top. Doggy was great as I pernetrated her slowly go round every corner of her virginal it was very tight. The moan was fucking good to hear. Not those fake moan.
Throughout the action she kept saying "Yes", "Good" and "Darling". I know she said it to make me feel good but it also makes the FJ more transactional.

Lots of cuddling in bed and frenching. Awesome GFE! She even grinded her pussy on my bare cock after catbath and BBBJ.

She is a gem and I highly recommended to all bros here.

Thanks for arrangement.
Old 06-10-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 2
yaninanab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

verification
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1