The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-11-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried KK recently after a lengthy layoff.

Nice place, roomy and at one of my preferred locations. KK has pleasant and mature features for her age, above average height with nicely sized/shaped boobs.

Massage was average followed by a standard HJ with some nipple licking. As vanilla as vanilla can be.

RTM: No, way too much phone usage.
Old 29-11-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
She came back to Singapore at exactly the perfect time. She had a good reputation from before, was pretty, slim and sexy. The scene was desperate for someone like her and her popularity exploded! Bookings were up to almost 2 weeks in advanced at one point. Even until her departure, her days were mainly fully booked.
Ya, that 2 weeks advance booking period was damn 夸张. lol
After so many MLs come and go, she still hold her ground says a lot.

Quote:
Don't lament too much la bro. Yes, agreed, there are many useless vanillas now. One way is to convert them. Or look a little harder and you will find other  pretty decent flavoured MLs who will make you happy.
Im not cashking, nor am I Andy Lau enough lah, not at the level to convert lol.

Other than Aini, I think Ling Long is another decently flavoured ML who also has a bit of youth and looks by their side recently but rtc liao. Not many of such MLs around.
Not saying there’s isn’t any good ones, but much more limited choice nowadays.
Need you to recommend more!

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 29-11-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post

Other than Aini, I think Ling Long is another decently flavoured ML who also has a bit of youth and looks by their side recently but rtc liao. Not many of such MLs around.

indeed both playability have been good with the latter a nice surprise package.
Old 29-11-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Agree that service fall under heavy flavour category for this new ML but still abit lacking from LN benchmark standard since she is recommended by her..thus using her as a service level indicator.

As for look, she is not my cup of tea due to my high standard of 样貌协会…so will still stick to Anan (bare minimum for looks at 7/10) amongst the CZ/JS gang so will not RTM/RTF as she did offer off menu service but i politely decline though
Agree on the looks and most of the other stuff. I think she above average not great. If she lost say 5-7kg she prob become quite popular
Old 29-11-2021, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 12
emuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
By the way you might have a chance in booking her given her record. But it's in a dinghy Geylang hotel.
have never went to these hotels before, all the while looking only for those staying in condos. So for these hotels, what's the SOP? Go inside n register before going up to the room?
Old 29-11-2021, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 10
lsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by emuLord View Post
have never went to these hotels before, all the while looking only for those staying in condos. So for these hotels, what's the SOP? Go inside n register before going up to the room?
just go in, dunnit tracetogether.
they know what u there for hahas
Old 30-11-2021, 12:54 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, but all things considered, Aini must have been the luckiest and most successful ML in recent memory.

She came back to Singapore at exactly the perfect time. She had a good reputation from before, was pretty, slim and sexy. The scene was desperate for someone like her and her popularity exploded! Bookings were up to almost 2 weeks in advanced at one point. Even until her departure, her days were mainly fully booked.
Saw Aini a couple of weeks ago and told her she was working too hard, but she said no choice - I think she was worried about a raid, so guess she was maximising her time.
Old 30-11-2021, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 4
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/fiona-msg/
does she naked during msg and allow licking nipple?
Old 30-11-2021, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Saw Aini a couple of weeks ago and told her she was working too hard, but she said no choice - I think she was worried about a raid, so guess she was maximising her time.
Working hard is in her blood. I have told her many times to maybe take one day off a week to chill and recover, especially if she is here for the long haul. But she doesn't want to. She can afford to take breaks yet she doesn't.  That I salute to her.

Anyway, why was she worried about raids? She already kenna caught and white carded (again lol), a few months back what.
Old 30-11-2021, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
She's not the only one. There are many others who toil silently too.

Many of us would think that they earn a lot every month. But not many know how much they have to pay every month in order to stay here.
Not going into details.

Almost everything is over-inflated:

Housing rent
Monthly foreign "levy"
Agent fees
Webmaster fees

Maximising time is definitely logical and prudent.

Quote:
Working hard is in her blood. She can afford to take breaks but she doesnt want to. That I salute to her.

Anyway, why was she worried about raids? She already kenna caught and white carded (again lol), a few months back.
Old 30-11-2021, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Double posts. Delete.
Old 30-11-2021, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 4
yybsdhd is a name known to allyybsdhd is a name known to allyybsdhd is a name known to allyybsdhd is a name known to allyybsdhd is a name known to allyybsdhd is a name known to all

Just tried Summer

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/summer-massage/

Managed to get a prompt reply and booking during late night timing.
Have to say im more surprise than pleased to get a quick reply at such late timing despite it being my first visit.

looks - 8/10 (looks similar to photos, maybe just slight discount)
massage - 6/10 (just massages the back, has decent strength, well not what you came for anyway. interesting story telling from her though, bros would know what happened just recently xd)
body - boobs felt like a C to me, handful, firm and natural
services - this is the main point. very friendly and service oriented (what i felt at least). bros should probably already know that the services doesn't end at what's stated online hehe.

overall - i'd give a 9/10

p.s. if this fr was helpful to you, do up me (newbie) some pts.. enjoy..
Old 30-11-2021, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by pykrete View Post
Tried KK recently after a lengthy layoff.

Nice place, roomy and at one of my preferred locations. KK has pleasant and mature features for her age, above average height with nicely sized/shaped boobs.

Massage was average followed by a standard HJ with some nipple licking. As vanilla as vanilla can be.

RTM: No, way too much phone usage.
https://sglonelyguy-7.com/kk-massage/

Bro, u mean this one? I am about to book her.. but a lot of phone usage is a big turn off.
Old 30-11-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2941 / Power: 17
alow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post

yeah . aini and sugar was my top 2 . blew 50k on them give and take.
there isn't a 3rd .
on and off do explore but was scammed pretty bad.
now i can go hibernate
Old 30-11-2021, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alow2 View Post
yeah . aini and sugar was my top 2 . blew 50k on them give and take.
there isn't a 3rd .
on and off do explore but was scammed pretty bad.
now i can go hibernate
Shit man I dont want to track how much I have spent on this hobby.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1