The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2014, 10:18 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ngtatkeong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Malay FR in KL

This is my FR for a Malay FR

I was in KL for work and found a girl from a friend. I was looking to fuck a Malay girl and wanted to have a young and sexy malay girl as opposed to other fat malay girls that I have seen before. My friend sweared to me the girl is very pretty and body is good. I found the price is a bit steep but I can afford it if the girl is young and sexy.

I called Putri and arranged for her to come to my hotel room. She came to my room with a casual jeans and Tshirt. Wow! She is what my friend said she will be. She looked young and sexy. Boobs are a bit small but I am not a boob person so I don't care much.

She came in and started talking. I liked not going straight to the bed and this is up my alley. We talked for a while and she was not very rushing to do it. Hugged her and then kissed her all over. We ordered some room service and eat first. After that, we sleep in the bed for a while and my little brother starts to complain (getting bigger) so I told her to bath together. She was a bit shy on bathing together so I bath first and then she.

Came back to the bed, Putri started to lick me all over and lick my little brother like she loved it. Kissed it and suck it like the way I liked it. I got so aroused, I started to pull her and sucked her nipples. She was very aroused and got wet down there. My didi cannot tahan so I go straight there. She likes to fuck and she climaxed 2 times when I fucked her. She liked various positions and I love to fuck her doggy style.

After a while I cannot tahan, so I shoot out my soldiers. She removed my condom and then started to talk again. We hugged and kissed after that. The GFE is very high.

After that, I need to go to work so I paid her 400RM and gave her more for tips because the experience is so nice.

Highly recommended girl. Contact number is 0166811644

Name: Putri
Face: 8/10 (my taste)
Body: 9/10
Boob: B
Hair: Short hair
DATY: No
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 7/10
Pussy: tight
WIR: Yes, definitely