The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2014, 02:02 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 12
divedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant future
Re: [Beware] Lyana from Locanto

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

why u so silly to fall for this sorta scams...?!?!?!!! dont blame the advertiser lah... blame yourself for falling into the trap...

anyway... u can make police report if u want...
Yes, payment in advance should be an alarm bell. Never do it under any circumstances. You have to be very careful of locanto. Lots of scammers, mostly bait and switch. There are some very nice gems, though. There are threads about locanto. Search for them and learn from them.

Upz list:

Need to post / Send me PM: gooey 12, blackmumba 2, johnkim2 2
Old 06-12-2014, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
jack_daniels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjack_daniels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Don't understand of guys keep opening new threads to warn others of these scams. It's all over SBF threads about scams....the difference is the platform they use. Some use Locanto, Wechat, Line etc. If it's too good to be true it's fake and cash on delivery for sex is a given. Gosh...
Old 06-12-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 17
Didi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of lightDidi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of lightDidi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of lightDidi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of lightDidi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of lightDidi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of light

Not the sharpest knife in the kitchen are you dude (ts), kena twice some more haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1