The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 06-03-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 0
hillsborough96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhillsborough96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
If not wrong there got 2....one inside still got proper partition on one side ...the one beside 4d maybe got something also ...
I think you got the wrong location..... it is not the 4D Blk but the Blk opposite to it with the UOB ATM machine. I counted 5 massage shops in that Blk.... but dunno which one that bro went to.
Old 06-03-2021, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 792 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillsborough96 View Post
I decided to reece that location after reading your MR. Is it the Blk directly opposite the 4D outlet? There is an UOB ATM machine there too rite? I counted there were 5 massage shops in that Blk.... which shop did you go to?
This is the funniest place to explore. So many foot massage / reflexology tcm kind of shops scattered in the nearby blocks. And more than one next to clinic and so on. But so far have not seen any fairly attractive MLs.

The only intriguing one is the Hxxxx shop that is separate from the whole bunch and in a quiet corner by itself. Looks like owo.

Anyway if can't find anything worth, at least in the morning when the market is operating, can go beo the hot milf fishmonger at her stall
Old 06-03-2021, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Think it's near the Thai makan outlet.
Yup. Got quite a few good looking ones there
Old 06-03-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillsborough96 View Post
I think you got the wrong location..... it is not the 4D Blk but the Blk opposite to it with the UOB ATM machine. I counted 5 massage shops in that Blk.... but dunno which one that bro went to.
I went to one foot massage. Cheap but service sucks. Maybe under paid.
MLs are BBW. Then got some stupid uncle sitting there chit chatting with them.
Old 06-03-2021, 10:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 0
Canaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring Samster

7x where got Thai makan stall? I walk around all the surrounding coffeeshops never see any.
But at the end of the carpark is a 24 hr coffeeshop. The ribeye steak at their J&W western stall is good. The beef is NZ grass fed and tender and juicy.... only $15.90
Old 06-03-2021, 10:22 PM
Samster

loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canaries View Post
7x where got Thai makan stall? I walk around all the surrounding coffeeshops never see any.
But at the end of the carpark is a 24 hr coffeeshop. The ribeye steak at their J&W western stall is good. The beef is NZ grass fed and tender and juicy.... only $15.90
He was responding to my post on 1x7, near Braddell MRT.
Old 06-03-2021, 10:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 0
simoncheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysimoncheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
He was responding to my post on 1x7, near Braddell MRT.
OIC..... 1×7 vs 7x
So which is better?
Thai makan shop or Western stall?
Old 06-03-2021, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simoncheng View Post
OIC..... 1×7 vs 7x
So which is better?
Thai makan shop or Western stall?
I prefer 1x7
Old 07-03-2021, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
This is the funniest place to explore. So many foot massage / reflexology tcm kind of shops scattered in the nearby blocks. And more than one next to clinic and so on. But so far have not seen any fairly attractive MLs.

The only intriguing one is the Hxxxx shop that is separate from the whole bunch and in a quiet corner by itself. Looks like owo.

Anyway if can't find anything worth, at least in the morning when the market is operating, can go beo the hot milf fishmonger at her stall
you got it right......there are no fairly attractive MLs there...lol otherwise cheongster will be flocking there lol .......the recent FR should be referring to X..Y. i see the ML i don't even have any urge. when they were at TPY central....at least got some young and lookable ones...maybe on shift ?

H..... is 2WO.....maybe appeal to ah peks....
Old 07-03-2021, 11:17 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
matterhorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
you got it right......there are no fairly attractive MLs there...lol otherwise cheongster will be flocking there lol .......the recent FR should be referring to X..Y. i see the ML i don't even have any urge. when they were at TPY central....at least got some young and lookable ones...maybe on shift ?

H..... is 2WO.....maybe appeal to ah peks....
I went to reece and saw 1 chio slim young milf at the massage shop next to AJ Hair salon. Although she attired in trackpants and collared t-shirt can see at least C cups from the body shape outline. She is fair complexion and long hair but before I could approach her.... a guy took her and they went inside the shop. Outside the shop are 2 foldable tables and some chairs and there were some people sitting there. I ask the aunty there about the massage lady and was told she is mid 20s and vietnamese. Aunty then ask me if I want to book her?
I dun mind to try I reply the Aunty..... you have to wait coz there are 2 other guys also waiting and she pointed to the 2 guys sitting on the chairs. Wahlaueh.... gotta wait 3 hrs !! I told the Aunty I will come again another day.
Old 07-03-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
I went to one foot massage. Cheap but service sucks. Maybe under paid.
MLs are BBW. Then got some stupid uncle sitting there chit chatting with them.
Go to Blk 71.... I saw a chio young milf at the shop next to AJ Hair Salon. Slim with big boobs and fair complexion. Was told she is vietnamese but that day when I saw her had to wait @ 3 hrs because other customers also waiting for her. Dunno how is her massage or whether any extras coz have not try her yet. Will definitely go again to see if got chance to catch her.
Old 07-03-2021, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1070 / Power: 6
Demon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
I prefer 1x7
Added a girl from michat called H*iH*i. Look like syt and photo quite pretty working at 1*7. Anyone try B4?
Old 07-03-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by matterhorn View Post
Go to Blk 71.... I saw a chio young milf at the shop next to AJ Hair Salon. Slim with big boobs and fair complexion. Was told she is vietnamese but that day when I saw her had to wait @ 3 hrs because other customers also waiting for her. Dunno how is her massage or whether any extras coz have not try her yet. Will definitely go again to see if got chance to catch her.
What time you gwent? You could at least get hername cos i can wait 3 hours....and the you mention dies not tally with the fr cos they are prc.....slim big boobs fair complexion sure boh
Old 07-03-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
What time you gwent? You could at least get hername cos i can wait 3 hours....and the you mention dies not tally with the fr cos they are prc.....slim big boobs fair complexion sure boh
What FR? I have not try her yet where got FR to write?
Old 07-03-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matterhorn View Post
What FR? I have not try her yet where got FR to write?
So what time you went and saw the young big boobs white skin viet mm ? I mreferring previous fr all mentioned prc, u are 1st one to mention viet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1