The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold
A KL Gangster Love Story - Young and Dangerous

A KL Gangster Love Story - Young and Dangerous

Chapter 1: The Rich, The Poor and The Dumb

A red sports car, Ferrari 812 Superfast, was parked outside an unassuming commercial building near Puchong KL, stealing everyone’s attention as it was too high profile among other ordinary vehicles.

It was a sunny day on Wednesday, many people were walking on the roofed open-air hallways under those buildings, on their way to the different restaurants and eateries in the commercial area as it was already near lunch time hour.

Some of the men couldn’t help themselves but to take a quick glance at the red Ferrari as they strolled by it.

Benson Tan, aka Beng Gor, the car owner, was paying a regular visit to one of his offices.

He was a successful young man, just hit 30 years old, lucky enough to be born into a rich family and since 5 years ago, he had already taken full control over the businesses built by his father.

Why so soon and why so young? Well, it’s because his father was killed by a heart attack. Nonetheless, being the only son, he had been working under his father’s wing ever since he completed high school. He had enough experience and respect to be the new boss.

His employees went out for lunch already. The office was empty, except for a young pretty lady taking a quick nap on the sofa. She was waiting for Benson.

Benson locked the office door, deactivated the smart lock with his phone app so no one would interrupt, and walked right towards the young lady.

The young lady was very good-looking, she even had a model-like body figure under the tight low-cut white shirt that purposely flaunted her sexy cleavage and a short skirt that showed off her long fair legs.

“Jinny babe,” Benson grunted.

“Oh?!” The lady woke up from her nap and surprised to see Benson. Her name was Jinny.

Benson just grabbed Jinny’s legs and spread them wide. The pretty lady shrieked and laughed. Her skirt was short, hence the underwear was exposed fully to Benson. He then started rubbing her pussy with one hand, and using another hand of his to take off his jeans.

The lady just relaxed, giggled, and let Benson did what he want. She even casually took out her phone and started checking her Instagram, she was actually a social media influencer with a respectable 30000+ followers.

In fact, she just finished doing a live streaming session in the office’s studio area, selling some weird ass snacks made in China. This live commerce business was her idea and Benson supported her financially.

One thing that Benson liked about Jinny, was that Jinny got really wet really easily. Jinny was also willing to oblige to Benson and be on birth-control pills so that Benson could do her raw.

Benson started fucking Jinny on the sofa in missionary position. Benson’s big cock went in and out of Jinny’s wet pussy easily and rhythmically. Piak piak sound filled up the office, thank god no one was there.

Jinny was still very young, she was just 20 years old and she obviously didn’t waste her time in university or college. Initially, she was not earning much until she met Benson.

Her natural beauty and her natural C cup tits were a rare combo, Benson knew it was hard to find someone young, pretty, slim and yet busty.

This time around, Benson was just looking for a quickie, he didn’t even bother to take off any of Jinny’s clothings, he simply just flipped her underwear aside and fucked her.

Yet, her tits were shaking and visible under the low cut of her shirt. Benson stared at the boobs, his hands firmly supporting his upper body by pressing against the sofa, and working hard to move his waist.

“Oh, babe, oh babe, so good…” Jinny closed her eyes and moaned. Her phone slipped off her hand and dropped to the floor.

One female employee of this live commerce company had actually came back from lunch. When she realised she couldn’t open the office door, she knew what was happening. It happened a lot actually.

She just smiled wryly and went down to vape. She believed she actually envied Jinny.

———

At a Chinese Independent School near the KL centre area, a young man named Wai Keat was packing his stuff. He was a science teacher at this school but he had resigned last month and finally done serving his notice.

All Chinese Independent Schools in Malaysia are not funded by the government, hence the salary package for these teachers are normally low and meagre.

Wai Keat needed more money because his mother had fallen sick recently. He hoped to be able to transfer his mother to a private hospital.

So months ago, he reached out to Benson, one of his high school best pals. They had always kept in touch with each other, even when their paths diverted once Wai Keat went to study in Taiwan and Benson obviously started working for his father.

Wai Keat knew a bit about Benson’s business, that it was mostly either in the grey area or outright illegal. He didn’t judge Benson even though he himself had been a morally uptight person all his life.

Now with his family circumstances, he sought Benson’s help.

Benson was surprised that the goody two shoes Wai Keat would even consider joining his line of work. Benson generously offered the money instead.

Wai Keat rejected the kind generosity, he told Benson he wanted to work for the money.

Benson respected that. He then gave the money needed to transfer Wai Keat’s mom to a private hospital to him later that day, and he asked Wai Keat to view it as a salary in advance.

He then let Wai Keat chose, which line of work he wanted to be in.

“I got a prostitution business, we bring Thailand girls here and they work, we are the agents and we take cut. I also got online gambling sites, we also give out loans. Which one interests you?” Benson asked.

“….haha…*cough cough*…errr no legal one mie?” Wai Keat scratched his head, pushed his spectacles up to his nose bridge, and smiled embarrassingly.

Benson laughed heartily.

“I also got live stream business, pubs, but the legal ones won’t pay you enough for the money you took. Now I of course don’t care, I can just give you above market-rate salary anyway, but you yourself said you want to do it the right way,” Benson placed his palm on Wai Keat’s shoulder.

Wai Keat understood. Yet, he was still struggling with his choice.

“Ok brother, I choose for you, go help me run the prostitution business, damn fun, really, especially you have no girlfriend now right? You would be surprised to find out those Thai girls are total professionals and they actually enjoy the work. Those who don’t enjoy the work, cannot give girlfriend feelings to customers, we don’t bring them here because I charge high price one for my products,” Benson suggested and massaged Wai Keat’s shoulder to make him relax.

“…*deep breath*, sure… thanks man,” Wai Keat was very grateful even though he felt emotionally complex.

———

In one unit of a very dirty rundown government flat near Maluri KL area, a young couple was arguing behind closed door. Red paints were actually splashed against the gate and the door, with pig organs rotting outside in the hallway. Their neighbours hated the stench but none was kind enough to help.

“Please, please! Wan Ting, I beg you, I beg you!” The man knelt on his knees and banged his head against the tiles.

The wife just cried and cried. She didn’t know what to say to her husband. She also didn’t want to break their young family apart. Their son was just 2 years old, crying loudly in the bedroom as they quarrelled in the living room.

“Just let Benson come to our house, spend some time with you, you can watch movie with him, I will buy the food you no need cook, I will take ah boy (their son) out and you don’t have to worry about us. He will leave before morning. I will come back to you. Then our problem solved! Benson will give me more time and waive the interest, I can pay once I start working again…! Wan Ting, please I beg you!” The man cried and begged his wife, Wan Ting.

Wan Ting was a very petite sweet and demure lady, just almost 155cm tall.

She used to be in track and field in her high school days, still athletic. Thus her gorgeously curvy and perky ass caught Benson’s attention when Benson came over to threaten her husband last time.

Wan Ting couldn’t stop crying. She nodded at the end.

The man was beyond thrilled. He texted Benson that the deal was ready to be made.

———

To Be Continued
Old 13-08-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2720 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A KL Gangster Love Story - Young and Dangerous

First supporter reporting..
Old 13-08-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10880 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

2nd supporter here, cheers!
Old 14-08-2023, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 2
cookieghost is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercookieghost is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercookieghost is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercookieghost is a living Saint! - you won't find better

all time fav Young and Dangerous
Old 15-08-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Good start 🎥
Please post more 🙏🏼
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1