The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 15-05-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 13
xflamez has much to be proud ofxflamez has much to be proud ofxflamez has much to be proud ofxflamez has much to be proud ofxflamez has much to be proud ofxflamez has much to be proud ofxflamez has much to be proud ofxflamez has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Anyone tried Yuri from happybkk before?
Min power of 3 welcome for exchange.

Please leave your name in up message so that I can return your favour and do pm me if i forget to return by any chance !!!
Old 17-05-2023, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
st4359 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to butterfly yesterday and picked unseen, she is quite pretty service is not bad. During the session she keep using her phone and she said it was her mum, I thought it was some bullshit excuse but halfway through the session her phone rang. She gestured for me to be quiet and picked up the call and it was legit an auntie talking on speaker. Found it really hot that she was talking to her mum while playing with my dick so I didn’t mind it at all. HAHAHA.
Old 17-05-2023, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
st4359 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to butterfly yesterday and picked unseen, her picture have the standard photo shop but I still think she is quite pretty ah. At the start of the session she kept using her phone and she told me it was her mum. I thought is was some bullshit excuse ah but never said anything to not ruin the mood. Then halfway through the massage her phone rang and she gestured for me to be quiet and she picked up her phone and put it on speaker mode. An auntie voice rang out lol and it was really her mum. It turned me on so much that she was playing with my dick while talking to her mum HAHAHA.
Old 17-05-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 4
tealover88888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There’s a girl in one of the agg in cowboy that looks very similar to jade rasif (probably 80% resemblance, and 100% after a couple drinks lol) - but with braces. PM for more info (will appreciate pts )
Old 17-05-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Snitchy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros
Noob here… is Poseidon still worth going? Are there any alternatives? Or anything exciting nearby chit lom area?
Old 17-05-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 763 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealover88888 View Post
There’s a girl in one of the agg in cowboy that looks very similar to jade rasif (probably 80% resemblance, and 100% after a couple drinks lol) - but with braces. PM for more info (will appreciate pts )
you sure is girl?
jade rasif has the ideal look of a ladyboy
Old 18-05-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 4
tealover88888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
you sure is girl?
jade rasif has the ideal look of a ladyboy
Hahah I know what u mean but I dig that look sometimes, and AFAIK, all girls in this particular bar is 100% lady
Old 18-05-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealover88888 View Post
Hahah I know what u mean but I dig that look sometimes, and AFAIK, all girls in this particular bar is 100% lady
a few years i went to a club in khaosan road. got angelababy come talk to me when i was smoking alone in the smoking room. She was eyeing me throughout. When i went off to have a smoke she followed and talked to me. she was talllllllll, but very proportionate body overall. face and figure to die for. Noticed her alone in the club throughout.
highly suspicious.... i avoided her even though she kept looking my way
no other men went up to her the whole night. Damn suspicious haha
Old 18-05-2023, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Went to Nana Plaza to look see look see, first went to Obsession, once entered, all eyes stared at me, like hungry wolves, while finding for a place to seat, the LB ask if I can seat with them, told them let me have a drink to warm up. Cheapest beer is about 170B. I didnt get any because not interested.

LB over here are really well mod, i would say I give them about 8/10. Tall, petit, tight bod, tofu white skin and beautiful face.

Only drawback about this place is the mamasan and dancers are very pushy.

After my drink, I left, walking to lvl2 where I saw wonderland, wow the LB are super hot, got one short hair one, standing outside with a menu, i grab and molest the ass, super tofu firm ass, i cant stop molesting the fine touted ass, the LB looks almost like Asahi Mizuno. She gave me a smile, rub my private and brought me in.

The quality of LBs here are extremely fantastic, I would give an average of 9/10.

The drawback is the same, non stop pestering for me to pick them even though I have not yet found a seat. Beer price the same. LD around 220B.

Quite wild place, i took 5 LBs, one at a time, non stop teasing and grinding action. My hands wondered around their modified bods. All of the LB are post-op so my wondering hands wont be caught in a surprise. Well, I’m not sure for all, but I picked 5 and all 5 are post-op.

The Lb can also dabao at 3500b for ST and 7000B for LT, they showed me the price on their phone. I wasnt interested so I rejected the offer.

The club closed at 2am and I head to soi11 for another round of drinks.
Old 19-05-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 14
ipodkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyipodkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Went to Nana Plaza to look see look see, first went to Obsession, once entered, all eyes stared at me, like hungry wolves, while finding for a place to seat, the LB ask if I can seat with them, told them let me have a drink to warm up. Cheapest beer is about 170B. I didnt get any because not interested.

LB over here are really well mod, i would say I give them about 8/10. Tall, petit, tight bod, tofu white skin and beautiful face.

Only drawback about this place is the mamasan and dancers are very pushy.

After my drink, I left, walking to lvl2 where I saw wonderland, wow the LB are super hot, got one short hair one, standing outside with a menu, i grab and molest the ass, super tofu firm ass, i cant stop molesting the fine touted ass, the LB looks almost like Asahi Mizuno. She gave me a smile, rub my private and brought me in.

The quality of LBs here are extremely fantastic, I would give an average of 9/10.

The drawback is the same, non stop pestering for me to pick them even though I have not yet found a seat. Beer price the same. LD around 220B.

Quite wild place, i took 5 LBs, one at a time, non stop teasing and grinding action. My hands wondered around their modified bods. All of the LB are post-op so my wondering hands wont be caught in a surprise. Well, I’m not sure for all, but I picked 5 and all 5 are post-op.

The Lb can also dabao at 3500b for ST and 7000B for LT, they showed me the price on their phone. I wasnt interested so I rejected the offer.

The club closed at 2am and I head to soi11 for another round of drinks.
Went past L2 wonderland too. I agree that they are real gorgeous. But didn’t know they are LB. It’s a ladyboy bar bro?
Old 19-05-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Wow more and more SBF cheongsters like to play ladyboys now!
Old 19-05-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi guys, currently in bangkok with my fiancee now. any suitable agogo that i can bring her to go see see? never been here before and dont know much about chionging, just want to let her see see (she also doesnt know anything about this scene) and have a few drinks
Old 19-05-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
vincentgramont deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
any suitable agogo that i can bring her to go see see?
Would recommend Billboard, top floor at Nana Plaza. There was couple was sitting right next to me last weekend while I was playing with some girls tits.

The place seems quite welcoming to tourist couples, as I always see some just sitting there and having a drink. The place has some 'touristy activities' you can do. Like you can buy ping-pong balls and throw em on the stage to watch the girls try and pick em up. Also seen some just go on stage and throw out a stack of 20 baht bills.
Old 19-05-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
hi guys, currently in bangkok with my fiancee now. any suitable agogo that i can bring her to go see see? never been here before and dont know much about chionging, just want to let her see see (she also doesnt know anything about this scene) and have a few drinks
Better NOT!
dont reveal this side of the world to her or you wont be visiting thailand again in the future. chances are she will ban you from travelling to thailand or suspect something whenever it happens.
just play dumb and stupid and refuse to admit such things are available in thailand (say you do not know).

and by the way, these places are places to do actual business. people make a living there. dont treat it as some kind of tourist attraction or a zoo pleaseeee
Old 19-05-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipodkia View Post
Went past L2 wonderland too. I agree that they are real gorgeous. But didn’t know they are LB. It’s a ladyboy bar bro?
Yes, best place for highly and fully mod LBs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1