The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Verizon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How does she react when you pretend to cum in her.

There is a prank I sometimes play during raw sex, esp when I am in good form, such as already lasted a bit, she is quite high and I am still good to go for at least 10 mins more.

I would just go through the motions of cumming, hold her really tight, a few thrusts really hard and stop, all the usual things I do when I really cum.
I would then tell her shortly after I have cum in her, I was too high and did not withdraw.

The reactions of different gfs really set them apart.

One on hearing it, just hugged me tight and said nothing.(1st bf)
Another immediately physically pushed me off, wanting to go to the toilet to clean herself. (1st bf)
2 others asked something like, " Really ?" " What do I do now ? " or " What happen if I get pregnant ? " (both 2nd bf)
1 immediately stopped moaning when she heard my cum groan and ask if I am cumming.
I did not answer her and kept doing the act as she kept saying no no no, but did not resist me.(2nd or 3rd bf)

The one who said nothing and just hugged me, best gf ever.
The one who pushed me off, did not last too long.

It was a very enlightening and fun experience doing that prank.

I also did the same to some paid girls that I find regularly( yes, I rawed them too), their reactions were sometimes funny.

Anyone done this prank before too and what was your partner's reaction ?
Or can go and try this prank and see how she reacts.
Old Today, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Re: How does she react when you pretend to cum in her.

Wa lao.. you fuck them physically already and still wanna fuck around with their mind.

I'm not sure why but I don't find this prank funny.
Old Today, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Verizon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Like I said, it was a very enlightening experience, and neither did it do any harm, everything resolved within a minute.

Don't knock it until you tried it
Old Today, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1832 / Power: 19
Twa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant future

Purpose of this thread ?
Old Today, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

The gal will be happy becos time to dress up and collect money then go...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old Today, 02:01 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twa_Kee View Post
Purpose of this thread ?
The purpose of this thread is to discuss the reactions of those who are led to believe that their partner has deposited this semen in their vaginas.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old Today, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thebrokenheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think it depends if they enjoy the sex. for me, problably she enjoys it. after cuming, she will continue move herself and use her muscles to milk every drop it feels realy good when you are not being pushed away and allows you to keep it in there until both recovers. the feeling that both enjoying the sex is really great. it was usually a 30-40 mins long of exercise. so i guess if they enjoy it, will not have the time to react but just indulge in it.
Old Today, 02:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Art66888 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

My patner no problem about this.because she already using spiral to make cant pregnant
Old Today, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!

there was once during a session, after my ex had a few orgasms, she wanted me to cum. i think i was too tired or was mentally distracted so i couldn't cum. she was also visibly tired and i was worried that she might experience pain if i continue any longer so i pretend to cum inside her.

i think she didn't believe i came because she asked me twice if i came. given that by this time we were already a few years together, she would know if i came inside her (she said she could feel warmth of my cum inside her, along with the sticky slippery feeling if the cum leaked out of her pussy).

i later assured her i did cum but maybe didn't shoot a lot because i was tired.

anyways, i made it up to her a few days later with a few creampies.
Old Today, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13146 / Power: 57
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

One of my more memorable session was with this ktv girl I rtf several times.
Have already progressed to raw.

One time during second shot, really cannot cum. We moved to foot of bed, I stood on ground to get better thrusting strength.
I was ramming her, trying to get the feel of cumming, no use.
By that time must have passed 20mins heading to 30 mins of intercourse.

Was tired, I just stopped and lied on top of her and rest, breathing quite heavily.
Suddenly, she just shot away from under me, really like shoosh away very fast.
I don't know what happened, look at her and then she looked at me very horrified, like I suddenly morphed into monster.

你射里面了啊 !!?

I looked at her, and I kept laughing, cos of her look and how fast she swished away.
I pointed to my still erect bro and told her, 射不出来。
Then she came and examined my bro, 还这么硬 ?你今天吃药了 ?

I didn't take anything for performance, but her words made me feel really good

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1