The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2005, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolink
wa kao...

u got such luck?
U dunno which apartment i stay and also dunno the area.
So u better shut up ! If not i see u in HDy during Xmas i make sure I dunk u into the muddy waters !!!
Old 20-12-2005, 03:47 PM
Samster

Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

The lowest i paid for LT is 1000baht.....the highest i paid is 3000baht for LT.
Both from farms.....

Oh i forgot....the 3000baht was for 2 girls....kekekeke !
Old 20-12-2005, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Bro Tirak99, KLKOOL, TD0609G,

Thanks for the feedback. I am a newbie bro and therefore is not familiar with the rates. I guess maybe it is becos I am fat and quite ugly, that's why got extra loading. Like taking airplane, fat fellows got extra loading and in insurance, people with weak health also got extra loading on the premium. Heheheh... I have posted my FR in Hatyai After Dark. Hope that fellow bros will enjoy reading it. Nonetheless, the money spent on booking the gals, though slightly more expensive than the B$1,500 to B$2,000, I feel that it was worth it becos I really got a very memorable time.

The good thing is that these gals took good care of their guest like me and they don't steal or run away. I got a gal for B$2,000 in my first trip and that damn gal after accompanying me for 2 hours in the room, ran away. I went to confront the OKT and he acted blur and asked if I wanted to book another gal, who was uglier at B$1,500 for short time. I felt very cheated but there was nothing I could do. During my conversation with him, he even laughed at me for being stupid and said that for B$2,000, where can guarantee the gal won't run away and started comparing the 2 hours I get from his gal which is better than spending time at massage parlour B$1,600 for only 1.5 hours; emphaising that I got half hour more but only pay B$400 more, so no big deal.

When I checked with him on what he said earlier spoken about regarding money back guarantee, etc... and all the empty promises, he said that: "You so fat, didn't know your head also so foolish." If the TV programme advertisement say that after brushing your teeth with Colgate toothpaste, all the gals fall in love with you, do you think that you have any remedies against Colgate Company if after using their product, no gals fall in love with you? Think Lah, idoit, or fat idoit.

I shot back and told him that I will not patronise his shop anymore. He replied that when I have money, then say loh and started whistling away like nothing has happened. I felt very insulted and upset. Anyway, I told myself that it was only B$2,000, it was still good that the gal did not steal from me although I spent another bomb earlier trying to win her heart (ie I brought her shopping and for makan, spent an additional B$3,000 on her.)

Maybe bros here more handsome, that's why can get better rates and service from the brothels' gals. Even in the last trip, I dared not hold too high an expectations but it turn out to be generally good.
Old 20-12-2005, 05:54 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99
Bro, the price is only 1500B only. There is not such thing as more expensive farms. 1500B is standard in hdy. 2K is only applicable to those young gers work less than 3-6 mths (17-18yrs old). Then I think It's worth paying such price.

The gers will get the ratio of 60%. 40% go to farm. It's all depend whether the gers got any debt with the farm.
Bro tirak99,

Got latest thai mp3 for me to d/l?
Old 20-12-2005, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat29
Bro Tirak99, KLKOOL, TD0609G,

Thanks for the feedback. I am a newbie bro and therefore is not familiar with the rates. I guess maybe it is becos I am fat and quite ugly, that's why got extra loading. Like taking airplane, fat fellows got extra loading and in insurance, people with weak health also got extra loading on the premium. Heheheh... I have posted my FR in Hatyai After Dark. Hope that fellow bros will enjoy reading it. Nonetheless, the money spent on booking the gals, though slightly more expensive than the B$1,500 to B$2,000, I feel that it was worth it becos I really got a very memorable time.

The good thing is that these gals took good care of their guest like me and they don't steal or run away. I got a gal for B$2,000 in my first trip and that damn gal after accompanying me for 2 hours in the room, ran away. I went to confront the OKT and he acted blur and asked if I wanted to book another gal, who was uglier at B$1,500 for short time. I felt very cheated but there was nothing I could do. During my conversation with him, he even laughed at me for being stupid and said that for B$2,000, where can guarantee the gal won't run away and started comparing the 2 hours I get from his gal which is better than spending time at massage parlour B$1,600 for only 1.5 hours; emphaising that I got half hour more but only pay B$400 more, so no big deal.

When I checked with him on what he said earlier spoken about regarding money back guarantee, etc... and all the empty promises, he said that: "You so fat, didn't know your head also so foolish." If the TV programme advertisement say that after brushing your teeth with Colgate toothpaste, all the gals fall in love with you, do you think that you have any remedies against Colgate Company if after using their product, no gals fall in love with you? Think Lah, idoit, or fat idoit.

I shot back and told him that I will not patronise his shop anymore. He replied that when I have money, then say loh and started whistling away like nothing has happened. I felt very insulted and upset. Anyway, I told myself that it was only B$2,000, it was still good that the gal did not steal from me although I spent another bomb earlier trying to win her heart (ie I brought her shopping and for makan, spent an additional B$3,000 on her.)

Maybe bros here more handsome, that's why can get better rates and service from the brothels' gals. Even in the last trip, I dared not hold too high an expectations but it turn out to be generally good.
Hey bro Fat29, or should I say that??....you are not FAT lah...you look more like a casannova! Tall, handsome and slim! I just wonder who had dented your ego before?? As compared to me, I think those puyings wont take me lah..old and balding sly looking man with a pair of hamsup eyes covered up by a pair of old fashion specs!

Anyway, both of our puyings did not run away after 1 shot, nor gave excuses to stay outside until the cock crows only then they are back and pack up. Worth it lah, especially mine at THB 1800. She did not even ask me for shopping. She meticulously taught me Thai, thats why my smattering command Thai shot up after a day in Hatyai! Dun worry. Value for money is very difficult to gauge. Just dun harbour that "cognitive dissonance" in your self. Cheers. BTW, very good FR's you have written. Made me want to visit Hatyai more often and try to perform like you did.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 20-12-2005, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Bro Pomrakthai,

Thanks for the compliments on my "good looks". No cognitive dissonance for me. I am very happy with the last trip and hope to find more reasons to visit Hatyai. My first trip was quite a disaster but the last trip where we met was good.

I am only concern that I may not always have the opportunity to visit Hatyai often. Anyway, if can go, then I get to enjoy myself and to bring joy to others. If cannot go, then have to salivate other people's FR.

Regards.
Old 20-12-2005, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 21
xocturnal is one of the Best!xocturnal is one of the Best!xocturnal is one of the Best!

Quote:
the money spent on booking the gals, though slightly more expensive than the B$1,500 to B$2,000, I feel that it was worth it becos I really got a very memorable time.

The good thing is that these gals took good care of their guest like me and they don't steal or run away. I got a gal for B$2,000 in my first trip and that damn gal after accompanying me for 2 hours in the room, ran away
The most impt thing is that you really enjoyed yourself and feel that it is worth it. Sorry to hear of ur past encounter with a dishonest OKT and his girl, issit from SeeKimYong or Chanivite? From my experience, 2500 girls may not necessary be better than a 1500 girl, it depend on what u want, and how lucky u are to get the right girl. Some ppl may take a few tries, while other may score on their first time. Hav a fren who book a 2000 SYT, but turn out to be a nightmare in the room. Another fren who had a 1300 30+ girl, and after 1 nite decide to extend her for another 2 nites. Again most impt is to enjoy urself and feel worth it.
Old 21-12-2005, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Anyway bro Fat29, most important is you had a good time... since you travel so far... better to pay more and be guaranteed a good time than to stinge and end up wif Tom Yam Turkeys. Happy Bonking dude.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 21-12-2005, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia

Oh i forgot....the 3000baht was for 2 girls....kekekeke !
Wah... Tarma ah???? Show off
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 21-12-2005, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Same here my first booking in Hadyai was 3000THB for tarma overnight. Both girls were from Mermaid KTV at See Kim Yong.
Old 21-12-2005, 05:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
pirate is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks Bros,
OK, I seem to be getting some of the differences between different parts of Thailand with Hatyai.
Usually, LT in CM or Pattaya means picking gals up in evening or nite (since thats when the go-go and beer bars open), and they leave in morning.(LT=8-9 hours with the gal)
Hatyai (I believe from reading FR)- suggest gals are picked up in morning or early afternoon and they stay all day and nite until next morning
Now if this is the case, does that mean U have to feed them 3 meals a day and entertain them all day until the following a.m.?
Also, are most gals game to being bonked all day and possible all nite? because I know I was having some trouble with some Pattaya gals taken LT, that refused to be bonked more than twice the entire nite (some actually demanded extra tips for the morning bonk before they left).

Lastly, like I had mentioned, only familiar with beer bars, go-go,and believe me, no signs are needed to find these places in Thailand but how do I spot these "farms" and "barbershops" and KTVs if I decide to walk around--I'm assuming these places are indoors and are there signs in English at the door?

Thanks, Pirate
Old 21-12-2005, 08:56 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate
Thanks Bros,
OK, I seem to be getting some of the differences between different parts of Thailand with Hatyai.
Usually, LT in CM or Pattaya means picking gals up in evening or nite (since thats when the go-go and beer bars open), and they leave in morning.(LT=8-9 hours with the gal)
Hatyai (I believe from reading FR)- suggest gals are picked up in morning or early afternoon and they stay all day and nite until next morning
Now if this is the case, does that mean U have to feed them 3 meals a day and entertain them all day until the following a.m.?
Also, are most gals game to being bonked all day and possible all nite? because I know I was having some trouble with some Pattaya gals taken LT, that refused to be bonked more than twice the entire nite (some actually demanded extra tips for the morning bonk before they left).

Lastly, like I had mentioned, only familiar with beer bars, go-go,and believe me, no signs are needed to find these places in Thailand but how do I spot these "farms" and "barbershops" and KTVs if I decide to walk around--I'm assuming these places are indoors and are there signs in English at the door?

Thanks, Pirate
Bro Pirate,

I know most of the gers will let u do twice only if u dont get the chemistry with her, it is really depends on u. My advice is get her trust u and make her feel comfortable and at the end she will say: 'I like u very much, u dont like me nvm'. Then how many shots u want she oso agree.

I learn this from bro TD the real Tirak Master.
Old 21-12-2005, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate
and are there signs in English at the door?

Thanks, Pirate
Hi....are u a white boy by any chance ???
Old 21-12-2005, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Wah... Tarma ah???? Show off
Purposely make u jealous mah ! kekekeke
Old 21-12-2005, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
I am only concern that I may not always have the opportunity to visit Hatyai often. Anyway, if can go, then I get to enjoy myself and to bring joy to others. If cannot go, then have to salivate other people's FR.

Regards.
Dun worry, next time got chance we cheong together ok....
Also make the enxt time befoe u book the girl, ask her to sit with u.
Chat with her to see if she comfortable with u or not.
From there u will sort of understand if she likes u or not.

If she does....happy lor...
If not try again with others.
With so many puyings in HDY i'm sure u will not sleep alone lah !
Or better yet be like me....almost every puying also my taste.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1