The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2007, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 18
daddyO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
More lobang to mkae money to cheong!!

I know some bros here in SBF got lobang to make the extra $$$ to cheong! Hopefully you can let me in on your extra income whether is it be an affliate or an associate, freelancer investments, webmaster reseller or anything as long as it can make money and it is legal!

I need the extra money badly to live the life I want!!!! I am pretty good with computers and web....Got lobang please highlight here!!!

thanks and please hellpp!!!
Old 25-04-2007, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: More lobang to mkae money to cheong!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyO View Post
I need the extra money badly to live the life I want!!!! I am pretty good with computers and web....Got lobang please highlight here!!!
you've come to the wrong place to ask this. sbf is about spending $, not earning it. for me i make the extra money to cheong by working part time at night as a usher in a LSB. i use my torch light to show customers the way to their table.
Old 25-04-2007, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
triple h is a Helpful and Caring Samstertriple h is a Helpful and Caring Samster

alamak bro....u so direct ah.......
threadstarter....can go to recruitment agency can enquire....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
you've come to the wrong place to ask this. sbf is about spending $, not earning it. for me i make the extra money to cheong by working part time at night as a usher in a LSB. i use my torch light to show customers the way to their table.

CAN I PEDIGREE U
Old 25-04-2007, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bonkers69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

knn....after since i surf SBF , i spent more leh.....
didn't know can earn more $$$ in SBF .

Old 25-04-2007, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
More lobang to mkae money to cheong!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkers69 View Post
knn....after since i surf SBF , i spent more leh.....
didn't know can earn more $$$ in SBF .
You can earn extra money by becoming a 'gigolo' but you have to bonk all sorts of women, mostly > 40+ years old & UGLY ...... can you take it ? ..... but you will be paid handsomely !
Old 25-04-2007, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 22
plman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to behold

Please cheong within your limits.

If make more $, got the time to cheong boh?

juz my sgd0.02 tots

cheers,
Old 25-04-2007, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

wat u mean by live the life u wat?
got ferrari, pretty models ard u, living in penthouse?
Old 25-04-2007, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Apa ini, this is sammyboy.com, not monster.com although there are a couple of brothers here who are probably monsters in the playing field.

Cannot cheong, don't cheong, its an endless cycle, man. Feeding your addiction leads you down the path of self-destruction. Money doesn't come easy, my friend. Why waste it away if you have more pressing needs in other areas of your life?
Old 25-04-2007, 08:30 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 0
dominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud of

Quote:
thanks and please hellpp!
Mr daddyO

We've noticed your interest in making some fast cash thru the internet, and feel that you are an ideal potential asset to our company. Our esteemed company, Click n' Earn (http://clicknearn.com/youaresuchadumbfool.html) is dedicated to maximizing the internet surfing power of the everyday netizen for their benefit.

You can simply earn cash by allowing us to observe your surfing habits, which in turn will be monitored and analyzed as part of a large group; the results of which will be used in consultations with global web advertising agencies. Please be assured that your confidentiality and anonymity will be our top priority* through out the term of your subscription with Click n' Earn.
*We will just install lots of spyware to take out your credit card details

For more information and inquiries please email me at [email protected]. And, for a limited time only, there is a 50% rebate on the nominal signing up fee at USD 200 only.
Old 25-04-2007, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
knn03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
Mr daddyO

(http://clicknearn.com/youaresuchadumbfool.html) For more information and inquiries please email me at [email protected]. And, for a limited time only, there is a 50% rebate on the nominal signing up fee at USD 200 only.
Hahahahaha....this is really a good one

Bro dominion, if you are successful, then I also go and create a website for him to click and then I can live the lifestyle that I want...hahahaha
Old 25-04-2007, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 0
MimeBoxer is one of the Best!MimeBoxer is one of the Best!MimeBoxer is one of the Best!

Quote:
I know some bros here in SBF got lobang to make the extra $$$ to cheong! Hopefully you can let me in on your extra income whether is it be an affliate or an associate, freelancer investments, webmaster reseller or anything as long as it can make money and it is legal!

thanks and please hellpp!!!
U can try Sbobet or Sb1888...
Old 25-04-2007, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bonkers69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sbobet AR later dun even have $$ to buy CD lagi jia luck...keke

Old 26-04-2007, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 21
Microsoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to all

Got moni cheong high class social escot or model. Not so rich then GL 150 or KTV. If budget still abit tight then cheong Pertain/Deskar loot lor. Who laugh at u tell us we go zap tat burger.

桃花坞里桃花庵,桃花庵下桃花仙。桃花仙人种桃树,又摘桃花换酒钱。
酒醒只在花前坐,酒醉还来花下眠。半醉半醒日复日,花落花开年复年。
但愿老死花酒间,不愿鞠躬车马前。车尘马足显者事,酒盏花枝隐士缘。
若将显者比隐士,一在平地一在天。若将花酒比车马,彼何碌碌我何闲。
别人笑我太疯癫,我笑他人看不穿。不见五陵豪杰墓,无花无酒锄作田。
Old 26-04-2007, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 19
insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of

wah piang eh, want to make money must spend 1dollar buy straits times and see classfied mah....... bro, wrong time wrong place. here no lobang for a computer genie for you. sorry...not to be rude. just the fact. cheers
Old 26-04-2007, 04:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2512 / Power: 18
CrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond repute

Bro daddyO,

No $ cheong, stay at home PCC 1st lah. No mor 'siao cheong now' may b u can think better by using ur brain.

Juz my 0.002
CTL

孤独的在人群中间,没有一次遇见阳光
直到今天,我们相遇,让我的整个世界都改变
属于这个人的唯有诺言,让我明白生活还有多少价值
你进来寻找,占据我的整个心,要将我心中一直想要说的话说给你听
轻轻的爱的言语,听了激动万分,只是这样我的心就轻飘感谢上苍
说的这句话,是真的吗?能否看着我的眼睛再说一次
只有一个人,只是你,让我这样日思夜想
我的一颗心带着爱,从现在开始只为你一人
从现在开始请让我只爱你,一个人
Advert Space Available