The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-06-2020, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
Hi Bros, I visited a ML earlier this year with the contact no. 9***6286 that was located in CBD area that had really good bbbj skills. I can't find any references by googling the contact number now and I've forgotten her name. I think she was listed under SLG...

Wondering if any bros could help with this. Just wanted to keep her in the watch list in case she comes back in the future so that I can revisit her.
xin er 10 char.
Old 06-06-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 12
Alson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loderunner View Post
CB until sian liao... stuck at home, should go try Tina soon, any bros tried before?
https://sglonelyguys.live/tina-massage/
Woah so daring, halfway during this pandemic come here provide service

Seems hot though, will try. Ill wait till phase 2 or 3, see how it goes
Old 07-06-2020, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alson15 View Post
Woah so daring, halfway during this pandemic come here provide service Seems hot though, will try. Ill wait till phase 2 or 3, see how it goes
Interestingly, I've had an epiphany of sorts after chatting with a neighbour. Apparently he was renting his apartment in Jln Besar to 2 ladies from PRC who work here in a lounge (fully legit work permitted - he checked thoroughly as they are long term tenants and he also kiasi type).

Well long story short obviously lounge business closed and they ask him for some rent reduction. But they also tell him times are so bad a few of their colleagues have become MLs!
So may not be new arrival - just re-purposed

Anyway I cannot wait for service to resume. But not taking any short cuts....regardless of risk.
Old 07-06-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 12
Alson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
That makes it even more enticing rare opportunity
Old 07-06-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

on the bright side, our wallets and bank acc starts to nurse back its health since the frequency of patronizing ML drop sharply.
Old 07-06-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
on the bright side, our wallets and bank acc starts to nurse back its health since the frequency of patronizing ML drop sharply.
Yup actually realised that extra cash could be put to other hobbies
Old 07-06-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Interestingly, I've had an epiphany of sorts after chatting with a neighbour. Apparently he was renting his apartment in Jln Besar to 2 ladies from PRC who work here in a lounge (fully legit work permitted - he checked thoroughly as they are long term tenants and he also kiasi type).

Well long story short obviously lounge business closed and they ask him for some rent reduction. But they also tell him times are so bad a few of their colleagues have become MLs!

Anyway I cannot wait for service to resume. But not taking any short cuts....regardless of risk.
Make sense. Many new FLs had been using profile pics more commonly seen at KTV joints.

If this new Tina is one of those "angpai" from the joints, I am sure her business will boom.
Old 07-06-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yup actually realised that extra cash could be put to other hobbies
I bought a new watch, 2 bottles of whiskey and got a cigar sampler. Good times!
Old 07-06-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 10
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Any kind bros here got Angel and Xiaohan for JG contact to share? Lost Angel's contact and saw quite a few bros talk about XH in another thread but thread was shut down.
Old 07-06-2020, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

share share, we help her hehe

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 08-06-2020, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
So not like her pics anymore?

She is one of the few whose pics are accurate.
Updated as per her pics... however can tell the difference from her previous pics.

Zara
Old 08-06-2020, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
warrider76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
Any kind bros here got Angel and Xiaohan for JG contact to share? Lost Angel's contact and saw quite a few bros talk about XH in another thread but thread was shut down.
Xiao Ham RTC
Old 08-06-2020, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
kale825222 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anybody knows where is this place?

https://www.xvideos.com/video5297636...ese_massage_07
Old 08-06-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguys.live/mu-mu-massage/

Visited Mumu (formerly Ah Sa) recently. Surprised that such a beautiful girl like her dont get more mentions here.
Looks: 7.5/10. What you see is what you get. She is of Mongolian descent and has that slight Eurasian look. She reminds of the MediaCorp actress 陈楚环.
Body: 7.5/10. Tall, lanky and slim. Tight and smooth body. Small B-cups with enticing erected nipples but too bad she dont allow sucking, else they will be such a joy to suckle on.
Service: HJ or cap BJ. I opted for HJ. HDLY followed by HJ with her cuddling me by the side. Good rhythmic motion that got me out quickly. Have to ask her to tarik a biy if you want to enjoy more. Plain vanilla service. But her pretty face and bubbly nature makes the session a very memorable one.
Massage: Actually quite good. Not MP standard but no piano. Very soothing, especially when she straddles you and rub her thigh against your back.
RTF: Probably yes!
Old 08-06-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
https://sglonelyguys.live/mu-mu-massage/

Visited Mumu (formerly Ah Sa) recently. Surprised that such a beautiful girl like her dont get more mentions here.
Looks: 7.5/10. What you see is what you get. She is of Mongolian descent and has that slight Eurasian look. She reminds of the MediaCorp actress 陈楚环.
Body: 7.5/10. Tall, lanky and slim. Tight and smooth body. Small B-cups with enticing erected nipples but too bad she dont allow sucking, else they will be such a joy to suckle on.
Service: HJ or cap BJ. I opted for HJ. HDLY followed by HJ with her cuddling me by the side. Good rhythmic motion that got me out quickly. Have to ask her to tarik a biy if you want to enjoy more. Plain vanilla service. But her pretty face and bubbly nature makes the session a very memorable one.
Massage: Actually quite good. Not MP standard but no piano. Very soothing, especially when she straddles you and rub her thigh against your back.
RTF: Probably yes!
Isn't she the one with a pet poodle?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1