The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2024, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: How to make GL better and better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post
The only way to make it better is to revert back to the standards of 2007-2012

In terms of the girls looks, body, service.

Would be amazing to also bring in the girls from countries like Russia, Ukraine, even Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan.

No need sky high standards, those like the Russian FLs from 2015-2016 will do just nice already.

I wonder why the gahmen thought the best move is to bring in the Viets instead of Russia, Ukraine or at least Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan is beyond me
fuck yeah, those countries are good...

hmm hmm would be nice to even be in the same room as Ukrainian high jumper Yuliya Levchenkou
Old 22-03-2024, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 4
Haidiboliao is one of the Best!Haidiboliao is one of the Best!Haidiboliao is one of the Best!Haidiboliao is one of the Best!

Last time service was good because legal house got competition from Streetwalkers.... Last time streetwalkers really line up on the street sia...thats why last time legal house have to up their game.

Now with no much street walker left, these legal WL abit yaya-papaya...

Now got online FL girls but their service also comparable to legal house but cost about twice more... also dome 2 pictures heavily PS...
Old 22-03-2024, 08:51 PM
Samster

p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haidiboliao View Post
Last time service was good because legal house got competition from Streetwalkers.... Last time streetwalkers really line up on the street sia...thats why last time legal house have to up their game.

Now got online FL girls but their service also comparable to legal house but cost about twice more... also dome 2 pictures heavily PS...
online FL mostly not worth the money one

nowadays stay home PCC better
Old 23-03-2024, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haidiboliao View Post

I think the reasons are beyond that. Cheena's rapid economic development caused the massive decrease in the amount of WLs

And most importantly, the advent of online things like Instagram, Tiktok, and worst of all, onlyfans basically sealed the fate of this trade.

This is why nowadays in GL I heard it's mostly Viet gals with "meh" standards now, and even the PRCs available now are mostly older 30+ yrs old girls with average looks at best.... and also OKTs charge as much as $200 for 45 mins for these gals.

Crazy how the Malaysian veterans who are in their 40s and even 50s are the cream of the crop, the very best of GL right now, this shows how sad things are going tbh

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
online FL mostly not worth the money one

nowadays stay home PCC better
Sadly I agree with your last statement. But, PCC and the real thing are not the same

it's as if our bodies know we are deceiving it lol

For example, if I bonk a gal either one shot or 2 shots, then for the rest of that day up until the next afternoon, I will feel extremely relieved and renewed, vision is so clear, head is so clear and fresh, and I will not think about sexual thoughts at all

But if I pcc, even if I PCC throughout that day until 4-5x, all I get is like "half-relieved" feeling, like when you shit, but it's like there's still much shit that didn't come out like "not done", and I still feel desperately horny and thinking about sex every second

and most crucially, I will still have the massive migraine and constant headache and joint pains I have when I don't have sex for a prolonged period of time.

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Old 23-03-2024, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=WhiteMilk;23179707]I think the reasons are beyond that. Cheena's rapid economic development caused the massive decrease in the amount of WLs

For example, if I bonk a gal either one shot or 2 shots, then for the rest of that day up until the next afternoon, I will feel extremely relieved and renewed, vision is so clear, head is so clear and fresh, and I will not think about sexual thoughts at all

This used to happen to me too. After a good bonk I would feel peaceful and balanced. Now however, even after a good bonk I still feel horny. Must be age or something else weird.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 23-03-2024, 03:29 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Dignified69;23180030]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post

This used to happen to me too. After a good bonk I would feel peaceful and balanced. Now however, even after a good bonk I still feel horny. Must be age or something else weird.

I think age plays a role in massive physical changes pertaining to sex

For me, I had always thought that 18-22 is our sexual peak even for men, but now I am touching my mid 30s, and I feel I am getting hornier than ever, even much more hornier than in my teens and twenties for some reason.

and compared to 2012, my D seems to also increase in length. I measured it fully erect with a ruler, and back in 2010, it was sliiightly less than 14cm, so it's like 13.8cm something

But I just measured it last night in 2024, and it reached the 6in mark and 15.2 cm around there and now I see much more veins on it and it's darker in color compared to back then. (back then, many WLs call my D "cute" and some even used the word "handsome" as it was very pink)

not sure it's because of the decade spent bonking a lot or natural development as I age, but yea.

I thought by my 30s, my sex drive would have slowed down, but as I outline the changes above, it seems my sex drive is much more intense than ever

I wonder what will happen once I touch my 40s.

And I start to dread that day in the distant future when my D no longer works, but as long as it works, I plan to enjoy life as much as I can

PS: Funny that I got zapped for... talking and discussing my thoughts here??? This forum never changes

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)

Last edited by WhiteMilk; 23-03-2024 at 03:31 PM. Reason: got zapped?
Old 24-03-2024, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: How to make GL better and better?

Legal commercial service will only going downhill especially now visa free girls can freely cum in work and play then go elsewhere since Malaysia and Thailand also visa free for them

They offered clients companion tour the moment out SG and don't have to tied down by AV or okt more freedom plus no more worries about ica rejection

Younger generation punters also more tech savvy thus online booking more attractive to them than brick and mortar brothel

The GL scene will die off very soon...sad but true

My 2ml worth of semen
Old 24-03-2024, 02:13 PM
Samster

why the F would a rational person prefer online versus brothels?
Old 01-04-2024, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
why the F would a rational person prefer online versus brothels?
You can be discreet with online bookings.
With GL the probability of being caught by someone that knows you increases significantly. Esp those bros who are married
Old 01-04-2024, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Legal commercial service will only going downhill especially now visa free girls can freely cum in work and play then go elsewhere since Malaysia and Thailand also visa free for them

They offered clients companion tour the moment out SG and don't have to tied down by AV or okt more freedom plus no more worries about ica rejection

Younger generation punters also more tech savvy thus online booking more attractive to them than brick and mortar brothel

The GL scene will die off very soon...sad but true

My 2ml worth of semen
Coming from and having gone thru the golden era of GL msian gals,
i do feel the GL sunset scene too, i just hope my cock retire first..
Old 01-04-2024, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
Craigbuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The moment they let in the PRC gals and then stopped granting full tenure to incoming Malaysian gals was the beginning of GL going downhill.

Those uncles who had the privilege of enjoying the Malaysian golden era of GL can share many legendary memories that youngsters can only imagine.

The first batch of PRC gals were dongguan-trained, and they nearly wiped out the Malaysians. But the batches of PRC ladies that came after that weren't as great and the quality continues to slide till this day. New Malaysian ladies did not want to come to work here on a 2 year contract only to be banned from entering Singapore subsequently.

end result we get a steadily deteriorating pool of PRC gals most of whom know little about what is real service

worst still, issuing new licenses is almost unheard of. if these current batch of okt retire or quit, that's the end of GL.

the net result is a wave of freelancers coming to Singapore. If AV is reading this, please don't treat GL like it is a cancer to be stamped out. keeping the legal scene well run and with quality can divert the need for freelancers, thereby keeping the trade under the control of authorities.
Old 01-04-2024, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: How to make GL better and better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Coming from and having gone thru the golden era of GL msian gals,
i do feel the GL sunset scene too, i just hope my cock retire first..
yeah our boleh era is really awesome until dont know how to describe

am visiting on daily basis also not sick of them one

even gave up HC and go for GL WL

almost all of them are so warm wet and slippery yummiest to the moon
Old 01-04-2024, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
yeah our boleh era is really awesome until dont know how to describe

am visiting on daily basis also not sick of them one

even gave up HC and go for GL WL

almost all of them are so warm wet and slippery yummiest to the moon
Bro I was born in the wrong era and only started to cheong in 2008 at the tail end of the Msian era...

But the early PRC era were the bomb. Literally gals who looked like supermodels who you can literally take home to your mom ones!

Unforgettable Bonks:

Old 01-04-2024, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 1
Screwyourmom is one of the Best!Screwyourmom is one of the Best!Screwyourmom is one of the Best!

bring back the malaysian women
Old 01-04-2024, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 1
Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not easy to find msian girls I think cos too near, I had a FL at JB she previously work at spa here and do privately. Kena caught and ban from entering for 8yrs. She said she will never work at GL cos the work permit will put prostitutes and after cut card she will be ban permanently from entering sg. Then future want to travel in transit via SG also cannot, so she rather work at spa and do privately inside room.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1