The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
FakingPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Blood Phoenix - My story

Enjoying the story, do continue TS
Old 11-04-2020, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 15
ywong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

“Okay… what is it?” I started panicking when I replied.

“My panty… so sorry”

I quickly wipe the stain with some tissue and quickly opened the door partly. I passed it to her and close the door. Then I started showering as the water will calm me down.

Ms Ling seemed that she didn’t aware what I had done to the panty. Soon we headed for dinner somewhere at the back of Jungceylon Shopping center. It was like a seafood market restaurants. We had lobsters, clams, crabs as well as squids with thai style fried. The place was crowded with tourists especially from China. Since the place has varieties of seafood and near the shopping center so we still decided to eat there.

After dinner, dad accompanied mom to Jungceylon for shopping. The rest of members went for thais foot massage. However, Ms Ling wanted to walked around Bangla Street (Walking street) where the night life of Patong located. She asked me to join… of course I wanted to follow since it was opportunity I could get away from my parents.

We walked passed through Jungceylon and across the street. The lights, leds and billboards were all displayed around the street. The walking street was right across the Jungceylon. Many tourists were walking along the street. Waiters and waitress were promoting their pubs.

I followed Ms Ling from behind but she suddenly slowed down and grabbed my arm. Then we were holding hands walking along the street toward the patong beach. Each pub has their own features, some have girls dancing on the table, some have Caucasian girls serving beers and some girls were dressed with cosplay costume. Along the way, there were some thais promoting tiger or ping pong show’s voucher.

Ms Ling looked at my puzzled face… “Want to see?”

Before I could reply her, Ms Ling already negotiating with a promoter for the show. Awhile, the promoter led us to her place. We passed a few pubs into an alley and climbed upstairs.
Old 11-04-2020, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
hornyvb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update bro, hope to read more.
Old 12-04-2020, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 12-04-2020, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
hairysplit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, camping for updates
Old 13-04-2020, 01:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
trekk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
I prefer it he would have had sex with Sara, instead of the mother...
Old 13-04-2020, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more ts, this story is nice.
Old 13-04-2020, 12:39 PM
Samster

Then Ms Ling paid at the counter before the promoter opened the door and led us into a large lounge. Ms Ling choose a corner table and sat. The lounge was large and the lighting was dim. There was a center stage with a glass compartment on top which looked like a shower place. There were some dancing poles placing around the lounge and liquors bar on the right side which occupied with some Caucasian males. Near the stage, a few tables were occupied by some couples.

The music was loud and lighting was flashing here and there. A waitress came over and served beers to us. Ms Ling asked her to change mine to coke. Then Ms Ling sat next to me and hugging my arm.

“Don’t tell your parents that I brought you to naughty place like this..” she whispered on my ear.

Then I realized the dancer on the stage slowly stripping her top and her bottom as well. It was the first time, I saw live nude woman in front of me. The show went on for ten minutes before another dancer came into the shower compartment. Water started pouring into the dancer and slowly she removed piece by piece of her wet clothes. By this time, my cock was hard rock… as Ms Ling sipped some beer, she was hugging me tight. One of her hand laid down on my tight. I could felt my hard-on contacting her hand through my short. She smiled at me when I felt embarrassed.

We watched the show for an hour before we made a move back to the hotel. Along the way, we were holding hands and talking.

“You are very excited watching the show..” she commented.

“It was my first time”

“What else you haven’t tried before…?” she asked.

“Why… so many things…”

“Like girls…? Any girlfriend?”

I shook my head then I asked “How about you, do you have boyfriend?”

“Nope… because I got a daughter… and now old already”

“But… how when you feel naughty…?”

“You mean horny… yeah sometimes got one night stand from guys at the bar or pub. Nothing interesting likes you…”

“Huh…”

“You so cute and a little naughty…”

“How?”

She whispered... “My panty was wet…”

Indeed she knew about it.

“I am sorry… but…”

“It is okay… you fantasized about me izzit?”

I nodded. There was silent along the way till we reached the hotel.
Old 13-04-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

I looked at my watch and it was 11pm when we reached our room. Ms Ling had headed to the bathroom while I whatapp my parents telling them I had reached hotel.

“Dear, I use the bathroom first…”

“Ok..”

Then I could hear the shower water running. It was loud. Then I realized that the bathroom door was not fully closed. I sneak to the corner of the door. From there, I could see Ms Ling showering with her back facing me. Due to the position I was standing, I could see a partial view of her body. While I was admiring the view, my hands slowly moved down to my cock and rubbing it through the cloth of my short.

Into a minute, the water from the shower stopped. I started to panic since I might get spotted by Ms Ling if she came out of the shower cubicle. But what I witnessed was beyond my wildest dream. Ms Ling’s hands were moving around her lower body. Still facing her back to me, I could not see clearly what she was doing. When she lifted her right leg a little higher, I could see her fingers moving in and out.

At that instant, I dropped my short and started to pump my cock.

“Uhhhh…” she let of a soft moan.

“Huh…huh…huh… …eeehhhh”
“Mmmmmhhhh… your cock so bigggg…”

I became more excited than ever hearing her dirty talk. I was wondering who she was fantasizing.

“Yes… yes… push deeeppperrr… darling….”

“Huh…huh…huh….huh…. I coooomiiinnngggggggggg…. Yeeeessss YyyyJJJJJ…”

The moment I heard this…. I came straight away…spurting my semen on the floor. My body still jerking as I saw Ms Ling came out of the shower cubicle. I quickly rushed away.

There was a long silent till…

“I am done.. you can use the bathroom.”

“Ok”
Old 13-04-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
RightChairs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for next update, chop chop
Old 14-04-2020, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 14-04-2020, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do share more!
Old 15-04-2020, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
thunderboltcunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing story and shall support
Old 15-04-2020, 01:21 PM
Samster

I woke up by the alarm from my phone. I stretched my body as I opened my eyes. A small ray of light managed to punch through the gap of the black out curtain of our room.

Then I could hear the sound of shower coming from the bathroom. I started to sit up on my bed when the sound shower stopped. I was regaining myself before I walked to the bathroom.

By the time I stood at the bathroom door, Ms Ling was applying her skin care products. My cock spring to live again when I saw Ms Ling was only with her brown two pieces bikini.

“Morning…” she greeted me.

“Morning…” I replied.

“Go ahead if you want to use the bathroom… don’t mind me”

“But… you are here…”

“You silly… I saw everything when I came out of the shower yesterday. Unless you don’t want me see you…” she said while staring at my hard-on from my boxer.

I didn’t reply her, instead I removed my boxer and sat on the toilet to piss. Once I finished, I removed my t-shirt and headed to the shower. Suddenly… Ms Ling grabbed me from my behind. Her both hands already started stroking my hard cock.

“Arhhhh…. Ms Ling….”

“Nice?” she whispered near my ear.

“Ahhhh… I am so hard…”

“I want to see you cum… yesterday, you saw me…”
“Ahhh…. sooo nice…”

Her both hands were playing my cock well… with a tight pull, my forehead skin was pulled back exposing my cock head. It was feeling of chill on my cock head. Ms Ling slowly used on her fingers massaged my cock head… sending tingling feeling through my body.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh…..” my body followed the rhythm of her stroke.

She was hugging me close. I could feel her both breasts pressing on my back. It was nice… the sensation was excited.

“Arrrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” I screamed as I had reached the climax.

Her hands still pumping hard my cock and I could see the sperm splashing all over the bathtub.

“Yessss… come for mama…”

“Coooomiiiiinnnnnnnnggg” I screamed as I splashing my last drop of sperm.

Her hands had slowed down but still stroking my cock. I turned my head and kissed her at her lip. Our tongues met as we French kissing. It was my first kiss. For a minute our tongues played with each other till she broke off.

“Ok… go and shower, I need to start working” she said.
Old 15-04-2020, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
oyamay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Much appreciated for sharing!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1