The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2013, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
skyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Shanghai KTV

Noticed that the are 2 Shanghai threads in this forum but all talking about the Sauna & Call-in. The old threads about KTV scenes seems to have gone.

Any bro here got any update or recommendation on the good KTV in Shanghai with reasonable damage packages. I have been there few times last year but it seems like those Ks I went are difficult to get the WL for special or overnight.

Any bros can provide some recommendation here?

Cheers
Skyman
Old 25-06-2013, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all
Re: Shanghai KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyman View Post
Any bro here got any update or recommendation on the good KTV in Shanghai with reasonable damage packages. I have been there few times last year but it seems like those Ks I went are difficult to get the WL for special or overnight.

Any bros can provide some recommendation here?
Now Shanghai is quite ex. Think a normal ktv sitting fee is 500 for norm...my friends was at a place recently...A bottle of black label is 1380 and that's the cheapest...girls fee is 500, 600 & 800...take out is 2k, 2.5k & 3k for ST. For overnight, additional 500...Price does not include sitting fee...but from my understanding from my local base friends, this ktv has good 性价比。
Old 25-06-2013, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
meimeimasta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been on regular biz trips there and now station here for a year.

As earlier bro mentioned, ktv price now is getting ex. the better joints tips are like 600 to 1k. Higher end joints 1k to 1.5k. Abit like like our Las Vegas and Lido already.

Want to dabao, price is around 3k up for short time, inclusive of sitting tips. Can go up to 5k if you kena a hottie. Basically unless company paying or your pockets are deep not worth it to dabao.

A few joints I go that don't serve alcohol that is too fake is 龙亨 and 东方魅力. This is the middle range joints. The top end ones are like 9号 and 伯爝3. Low end one paiseh I got no kangtau cos the drinks I drink liao need many day to recover.

If need more infor, just drop a note here.
Old 26-06-2013, 05:34 PM
Samster

Since we are on this topic. If there are enough bros to come together to chiong, let me know. Maybe we can organize a dinner/ktv session.
Old 27-06-2013, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

You can also go to Japanese KTV along 仙霞路, 安龙路in虹桥. The damage is about Rmb 500 per head for all you can drink beer or black label including the sitting fees and room charges. You can also request the gal to dress in the prepare uniform...
Old 27-06-2013, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 14
AlohaDude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlohaDude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
You can also go to Japanese KTV along 仙霞路, 安龙路in虹桥. The damage is about Rmb 500 per head for all you can drink beer or black label including the sitting fees and room charges. You can also request the gal to dress in the prepare uniform...
Wow. Sounds reasonable. How much for extra? Or is that negotiated?
Old 27-06-2013, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
KTVman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meimeimasta View Post
Been on regular biz trips there and now station here for a year.

As earlier bro mentioned, ktv price now is getting ex. the better joints tips are like 600 to 1k. Higher end joints 1k to 1.5k. Abit like like our Las Vegas and Lido already.

Want to dabao, price is around 3k up for short time, inclusive of sitting tips. Can go up to 5k if you kena a hottie. Basically unless company paying or your pockets are deep not worth it to dabao.

A few joints I go that don't serve alcohol that is too fake is 龙亨 and 东方魅力. This is the middle range joints. The top end ones are like 9号 and 伯爝3. Low end one paiseh I got no kangtau cos the drinks I drink liao need many day to recover.

If need more infor, just drop a note here.
Good info. Do the low end joints have real beer at least? Can you give the full price break down for low and mid-range joints?
Old 27-06-2013, 01:12 PM
Samster

Beer is not so jialat. Fake also cant be that fake. But I don't do beer so much.

Low end joints I really cant give much info. Mid end joints costs breakdown roughly like this

Minimum room charge for small room = 2000RMB up to 3000RMB
1 bottle of chivas 18 or royal salute 21 = 2800RMB roughly
1 bottle beer = 50 to 100 RMB depending on joints
Girl tip = 600,800,1k RMB
Mommy tip = 800RMB
waitress tip = 600RMB
towel boy tip = 100RMB

Basically 1 bottle should cover the room charge. or if do beer I think must drink about 30 to 40 bottles to cover room charge. But if got 3 or 4 pple, easily settle.

High end place tips just higher but drinks around the same price.

Basically like going to Las Vegas or Lido la. Hope that info helps. If need mommy contact, PM me.
Old 27-06-2013, 07:02 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

The good things about Japanese KTV is that they don't have so many VJ, waiters or even mamasan... so not much tipping except the manager... The Japanese KTV joint is not a small joint...

You can ask your gals to change into nurse costume if you want...
Old 27-06-2013, 08:44 PM
Samster

skyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by meimeimasta View Post
Beer is not so jialat. Fake also cant be that fake. But I don't do beer so much.

Low end joints I really cant give much info. Mid end joints costs breakdown roughly like this

Minimum room charge for small room = 2000RMB up to 3000RMB
1 bottle of chivas 18 or royal salute 21 = 2800RMB roughly
1 bottle beer = 50 to 100 RMB depending on joints
Girl tip = 600,800,1k RMB
Mommy tip = 800RMB
waitress tip = 600RMB
towel boy tip = 100RMB

Basically 1 bottle should cover the room charge. or if do beer I think must drink about 30 to 40 bottles to cover room charge. But if got 3 or 4 pple, easily settle.

High end place tips just higher but drinks around the same price.

Basically like going to Las Vegas or Lido la. Hope that info helps. If need mommy contact, PM me.
Bro,

Thanks a lot for the info. It's really helpful. Do we normally need to get the mamasan to book the room in advance?

Regards
Skyman
Old 27-06-2013, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
The good things about Japanese KTV is that they don't have so many VJ, waiters or even mamasan... so not much tipping except the manager... The Japanese KTV joint is not a small joint...

Bro,

For those Japanese joints, how much would be a bottle of drink cost (e.g. Black Label or Chivas?)
Old 27-06-2013, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro,

Any good Japanese Joint near Nanjing Road area to recommend? Any contact we can call to book for the room?

Skyman
Old 27-06-2013, 10:07 PM
Samster

The Japanese joint don't sell bottle.. it's like buffet style.. all you can drink liqour or beer. There are bunch in Xian Xia Road area but not sure in Nanjing Road. Just walk in and some time they are full, just move to next door... I don't have particular manager contact.. my shanghai colleague has it.
Old 27-06-2013, 10:10 PM
Samster

high end joint like 9 hao which I frequented very often in the past don't sell fake liquor.. as a matter of fact, they do have some rarity such as 18 years Singleton or Macallum.
Old 27-06-2013, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ioioiio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyman View Post
Bro,

Any good Japanese Joint near Nanjing Road area to recommend? Any contact we can call to book for the room?

Skyman
Bro, I would recommend to stay away from nanjing road because these are usually frequented by tourist and japanese and the impression of japanese is that the can pay.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1