The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 819 / Power: 0
mkjhg is a splendid one to beholdmkjhg is a splendid one to beholdmkjhg is a splendid one to beholdmkjhg is a splendid one to beholdmkjhg is a splendid one to beholdmkjhg is a splendid one to beholdmkjhg is a splendid one to behold
Re: GE coming

And malaysians are the most devious and most hypocritical in back-stabbing office politics. anyone can go read the comments in EDMW forum there always have many netizens bashing the back-stabbing traits of malaysians working in singapore.

Although I most dislike the Ceca indians of all the different type of foreigners working in singapore, but if strictly in terms of back-stabbing office politics and hypocrisy, the Pinoys/Ceca indians/PRCs/Caucasians/Vietnamese/indonesians are no match for the malaysians jiu hu kias when comes to back-stabbing office politics and hypocrisy.

Last edited by mkjhg; 28-06-2020 at 04:56 PM.
Old 28-06-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkjhg View Post
I have never regarded msians as bros/sis.

Although my most disliked foreigners are Ceca indians, but actually of all the various different foreign nationalities working in singapore, it is the malaysians that cause the most damage to singaporeans's rice bowls.

Because malaysians are found working in ALL types of jobs and ALL sectors in singapore from cleaners to factory low-level workers to office executives to even mid-level management jobs, any type of job you name it, you also can find many malaysians working in all these jobs in singapore.

Whereas there are still certain types of jobs in singapore which you will never find a Pinoy/PRC/Ceca/Vietnamese/Ang Moh etc working in them.

Anyway, according to most recent official statistics of foreign immigrants in singapore released by UN, there are 1 million malaysians in singapore, and indian cecas have 200,000 and PRCs have 400,000. Pinoys numbers are also 6 digits
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkjhg View Post
And malaysians are the most devious and most hypocritical in back-stabbing office politics. anyone can go read the comments in EDMW forum there always have many netizens bashing the back-stabbing traits of malaysians working in singapore.

Although I most dislike the Ceca indians, but if strictly in terms of back-stabbing office politics and hypocrisy, the Pinoys/Ceca indians/PRCs/Caucasians/Vietnamese/indonesians are no match for the malaysians jiu hu kias when comes to back-stabbing office politics and hypocrisy.
Very well said!

I have no beef with our fellow Msian bros/sis. I do cheong with them occasionally. But when come to rice bowl, i am sorry, i have to fight for it. My livelihood at stake. Alot of of pmet jobs were held by fellow Msians. PRs and green card holders. No bs here. Been working with them. As usual, never stop praising our garment.
Old 28-06-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Sometimes, i feel like just renouncing my citizenship, take out my god damned stuck cpf and run off to join my tirak in prc...fuck this place
Think twice bro. I am proud of my country. But not the one who govern her.
Old 28-06-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Very well said!

I have no beef with our fellow Msian bros/sis. I do cheong with them occasionally. But when come to rice bowl, i am sorry, i have to fight for it. My livelihood at stake. Alot of of pmet jobs were held by fellow Msians. PRs and green card holders. No bs here. Been working with them. As usual, never stop praising our garment.
Can find msian in public service as well - those who are PR.
Old 28-06-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Sometimes, i feel like just renouncing my citizenship, take out my god damned stuck cpf and run off to join my tirak in prc...fuck this place
whatever, we are still better off than there. If prc so good, won't have so many of their ladies going all over working ML and FL
Old 28-06-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
Can find msian in public service as well - those who are PR.
Last time used to see msians working in Spore Customs. Permit holders. No bs.
Old 28-06-2020, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like the WP and the oppo gonna be wipe out again this election...their only hope is Nichol Seah & Dr Tan CB, ex PAP MP...due to covid fears, jobs n economy n no physical rallies...esp now that they r without LTK, Png, the outgoing Mp of Hougang n Chen Mao...dunno wat ??..WP looks v. weak...even with him around the last round they just abt got thru by the skin of their teeth by just a few hundred votes..v. likely Hougang ALJ GRC will go back to PAP this time n with it 4 oppo Mps

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-06-2020, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Seems like the WP and the oppo gonna be wipe out again this election...their only hope is Nichol Seah & Dr Tan CB, ex PAP MP...due to covid fears, jobs n economy n no physical rallies...esp now that they r without LTK, Png, the outgoing Mp of Hougang n Chen Mao...dunno wat ??..WP looks v. weak...even with him around the last round they just abt got thru by the skin of their teeth by just a few hundred votes..v. likely Hougang ALJ GRC will go back to PAP this time n with it 4 oppo Mps
Last GE ruling party won most from sympathiser votes. This time round, no rallies allowed. Slight setback there. So oppie parties must find ways and means to get their message to those 70%.
Old 28-06-2020, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Last GE ruling party won most from sympathiser votes. This time round, no rallies allowed. Slight setback there. So oppie parties must find ways and means to get their message to those 70%.
Very hard for them to do that... old uncles n aunties got no hps.. not IT savvy also.. so no way oppies r going to make it this time either even if they r really good.. .Pap still looks like the better party on the whole

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 28-06-2020 at 07:07 PM.
Old 28-06-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: GE coming

No need rally also can. 55 yrs ago LKY gave us a country and freedom. We called him founding father. 2020 founding father younger son, LHY joined opp party he says, the lighting is not what it used to be.

Many born locals sees the younger son & give him the respect. His older brother lose it yrs ago. No matter LHY miss this GE. The damage is done and the lighting blame themselves.

By the way. Is there a change in this gen of PR and new citizens mindsets? I am old fashion I dont welcome foreigners. This gen of new PR and citizens believe in this too. The 4G lighting saw this and move with us at least the next 4 yrs.

Old fashion overtaken new fashion. Protection is here to stay.
Old 28-06-2020, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Look up Wikipedia, they didnt win by just a few hundred votes. Hougang won by three thousand votes, for one of the smallest SMCs, that is quite big. But Aljunied's winning margin of 2k is pretty slim for a GRC, but it is not just a few hundred votes either.
Old 28-06-2020, 08:50 PM
Samster

morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

If LTK's retirement alone will cause WP to fall apart, then they might as well fail now rather than later. Any party that relies on one person to hold everything together is destined to fail eventually. That pillar (person) will eventually go anyway, whether by retirement or death. Just look at Chiam See Tong for the perfect example.

WP was lucky in the sense that their GRC win allowed them to put a successment plan in place because they earned a brand name that allowed them to get "better" people in and they have worked a long time into smoothing in Perera and Giam (I am surprised that Goh is out). Now is as good a time as any to test whether their succession is working.

I don't understand this thing about Nicole Seah being the great blue hope. Why? Because she looks good? Or because her intellect is striking?

Last edited by morrissey1209; 28-06-2020 at 09:12 PM.
Old 28-06-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
“Whoever governs Singapore must have that iron in him. Or give it up. This is not a game of cards! This is your life and mine! I've spent a whole lifetime building this and as long as I'm in charge, nobody is going to knock it down.” ― Lee Kuan Yew

It does not matter whether you are pappy or oppy , without the strength, courage and wisdom to govern, give it up and don't waste everybody time & resources.
Old 28-06-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
It does not matter whether you are pappy or oppy , without the strength, courage and wisdom to govern, give it up and don't waste everybody time & resources.
Absolutely.
Old 28-06-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
Norfolk2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For many years I all along stayed in a SMC. But last year after I got married, I moved out from the SMC and bought a house in a GRC.

Curious, for those voters staying in a HDB flat in a GRC, (becoz GRCs are much bigger than a SMC), during the 2015 General Election did both the PAP and the contesting opposition party went to your flat unit for a door-to-door visit during the 9 days campaigning period??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1