The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2011, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
bigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to all
My fb moaning

Anyone wanna hear my fb moaning pls PM me, i will forward the track to u.. we can exchange fb contacts too..!!
Old 26-12-2011, 06:44 PM
Samster

bigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to all
Re: My fb moaning

any bro here can teach me how to send attachment in PM.. i cant find any attachment icon..
Old 26-12-2011, 07:35 PM
Samster

looks like response not hot.. will close this thread if bro here think im bored during school holiday..
im not a student and just wanna share n exchange..
Old 26-12-2011, 07:47 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 20
Master007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud of

Yes, please close the thread. No one is interested in exchanging. We are all here to leech. You dun seem to be new here. Tsk tsk tsk.
Old 26-12-2011, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 21
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

everyone will b interested if u share ur fb photos

err... nude photos, i mean...

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 26-12-2011, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 21
Gerald Tan is one of the Best!Gerald Tan is one of the Best!Gerald Tan is one of the Best!Gerald Tan is one of the Best!

Bro Big3
I am interested to hear her moan..i can enjoy the sound when i am about to sleep..hehe, thanks in advanced..and do let me share your FB if u allow, thks so much man.
Old 29-12-2011, 02:10 AM
Samster

bro,

below are the link. pls try it n let me if it work

http://www.mediafire.com/?gpxe72jv9nznojn
Old 29-12-2011, 06:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 15
tigerl74 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigerl74 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hey bro trying downloading but it is not working
Old 13-01-2012, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 17
sammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant future

Bro, can convert to mp3 or mp4 format.
Old 13-01-2012, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

tried to convert but can't seem to play the file in any player...

btw... the file is labeled "FL Moaning.m4a"
Old 13-01-2012, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 16
verytimid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytimid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The conclusion: this is not even a media file -.-
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1