The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2013, 11:11 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
maxi5599 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
cum finger lolipop:)) for panty and bra fetish:))

Had been a samster for quite some time..first time opening a thread..please guide me alongmet an online panty seller jus now..although i keep asking question she is very patient with me and replied me very patiently..she was awesome..very pretty..I was suppose to meet her at 8.30pm..but I was late..and lucky she allowed me to meet her although its her sleeping time soon..her service were great.. had a very gnd and gfe feeling..very friendly tooshe keep teasing me by putting her finger on the panty and rubbing, rubbing and more rubbing I jus love it..gona met up with her soon againbtw her looks 10/10 poly girl look..
Old 28-06-2013, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jerry_doggie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: cum finger lolipop:)) for panty and bra fetish:))

Do u mind to Share ctc
Old 28-06-2013, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Syfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice care to share?
Old 29-06-2013, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
youngboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mind sharing her ctc with us bro?
Old 25-07-2013, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 11
farren77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfarren77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfarren77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

haha nice sharing mind Share ctc
Old 25-07-2013, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 15
Jenova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seem like it is MEW (http://misseasilywet.blogspot.com/)?

There's another one by the name of 21Martell, but somehow her blog and thread here went missing?
Old 25-07-2013, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenova View Post
Veni, veni, Venias
ne e mori facias
Sephiroth

Beacause , you are a puppet

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 25-07-2013, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 17
西方失败07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster西方失败07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster西方失败07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi5599 View Post
please guide me alongmet an online panty seller jus now..although i keep asking question she is very patient with me and replied me very patiently..she was awesome..very pretty..I was suppose to meet her at 8.30pm..but I was late..and lucky she allowed me to meet her although its her sleeping time soon..her service were great.. had a very gnd and gfe feeling..very friendly too she keep teasing me by putting her finger on the panty and rubbing, rubbing and more rubbing I jus love it..gona met up with her soon againbtw her looks 10/10 poly girl look..
si bei gui leh...limpeh 玩不起 ah。。cannot touch just use eye power to see missweteasily already a few hundreds, a few hundred limpeh can find missfuckedeasily liao...

Senseless Extremist has got nothing to do with direct and straightforwardness. Face and Accept it.
Old 25-07-2013, 11:06 PM
Samster

Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 西方失败07 View Post
si。。cannot touch just use eye power to see missweteasily already a few hundreds, a few hundred limpeh can find missfuckedeasily liao...
brudda what u mean lah brudda? do u mean that the cost of this MEW ultimate package is several hundreds????

Great Red Dragon's Lair:

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 25-07-2013, 11:15 PM
Samster

西方失败07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster西方失败07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster西方失败07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
brudda what u mean lah brudda? do u mean that the cost of this MEW ultimate package is several hundreds????
yes..can say so....her package smelly smelly is from $200 up one de hor....i mean 低价 from $200 onwards....just to meet....but the maximum package still use our eye powers ONLY....is a few hundreds liao at least...i duno maximum is how much lah, sure no joke price....u have to have bionic eyes very powerful to see her tits and cb....through the clothings and make yrself high to make sure the few hundred dollars worthwhile....have to go 少林寺 train eyes power then can....u wan to try her? Go Go Go!!!

Senseless Extremist has got nothing to do with direct and straightforwardness. Face and Accept it.
Old 25-07-2013, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 西方失败07 View Post
yes..can say so....her package smelly smelly is from $200 up one de hor....i mean 低价 from $200 onwards....just to meet....but the maximum package still use our eye powers ONLY....is a few hundreds liao at least...
Oh fuck me

But shit fuck yeah if I was a girl and providing that level of service i'd command several hundreds too... she must be rolling in the monies.....

eye poiwer huh.... hjmmm
'
but duck it * I mean fuck it

the eye is the window to the soul etc etc hmmm

Great Red Dragon's Lair:

Old 28-07-2013, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
Oh fuck me
But shit fuck yeah if I was a girl and providing that level of service i'd command several hundreds too... she must be rolling in the monies.....
eye poiwer huh.... hjmmm but duck it * I mean fuck it the eye is the window to the soul etc etc hmmm
u r her "supporter" as well? Don't really understand yr english and what u mean and trying to say.
..maybe my english too poor or I am too poor myself for a few hundreds of my self exerting bionic eye power only...
If u feel worth it, u should try it...a few hundred may be alot of me but can be peanuts to u...

Old 28-07-2013, 12:08 PM
Samster

Oh sorry - switch to ah bengmode

Nbcb wtf man,!

I tell u hor, if limpeh chsrbo and o gove the service to customer so tok gongi also smellly smelly can command several hundred dollar
This char o huh, rice bin sure cannot fill finish

Use eye power hah.... Hmmm

Nbcb

U see one ppl the eye hah, u also can see the ling hun !!!

Great Red Dragon's Lair:

Old 28-07-2013, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 20
WRX_STI is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWRX_STI is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is a good way to promote blog
Old 28-07-2013, 10:59 PM
Samster

Whatever it is, this miss easily wet must be something very tok gong, I think her seller sometimes do free advert for her because her love juice so tasty

No, I am not a customer of her

K THX BAI

Great Red Dragon's Lair:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1