The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Revised Travel Rules To Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by pewpewboom123 View Post
bro does this mean we have to show trace together to prove fully vacinated status?
From the Health Hub app or the Notarise version which is sent to your email. Physical copy cert of your vaccinations is also acceptable.
Old 09-01-2023, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

NTUC Income does accept pre-existing conditions but at a higher premium of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
got pre existing thats why
you're even lucky they accept you
usually pre existing they just offer exclusion or outright reject
Old 09-01-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Better bring printouts in case. My previous experiences were they will disinterestedly scan your QR codes but you never know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
From the Health Hub app or the Notarise version which is sent to your email. Physical copy cert of your vaccinations is also acceptable.
Old 09-01-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Precisely. If can travel to BKK for sio gan we can assume they can afford the extra premium.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
Travel insurance is with our without covid coverage, better read your travel insurance carefully.... there is no 1 insurance just for covid alone.

Again what is so difficult to purchase a travel insurance with covid coverage with extra $10s???

I was in BKK during 2021 Dec. Compulsory travel with covid insurance, PCR in SG and BKK, Thaipass, 1 night compulsory in BKK till PCR negative .... then ART back to SG.... now quite easy.
Old 09-01-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
superlibido deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

apparently, they challenging the revised rules and now still uncertain if it will change or not.

the insurance is based on the country that you will be visiting after leaving thailand. weird, but ok.
Old 09-01-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by superlibido View Post
apparently, they challenging the revised rules and now still uncertain if it will change or not.

the insurance is based on the country that you will be visiting after leaving thailand. weird, but ok.
Oh yes, it has been rescinded.. Just saw latest news from YouTube..

Last edited by countryman; 09-01-2023 at 04:07 PM.
Old 09-01-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
rahimboy27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Oh yes, it has been rescinded.. Just saw latest news from YouTube..
so now is no need insurance ?
Old 09-01-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahimboy27 View Post
Yes, don't need. Don't need anything @all..
End of the day we now know tourism $$$ is still more important than whatever Covid19 is happening out there...
Old 09-01-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
valiantpounder is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Yes, don't need. Don't need anything @all..
End of the day we now know tourism $$$ is still more important than whatever Covid19 is happening out there...
money more important than lives also because govt (yes corrupted) but see bigger picture. make things difficult more people suffer and they dont want to payout and bail citizens so they relax the rules lor then everyone survive they no need pay citizens
Old 09-01-2023, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahimboy27 View Post
Again what is so difficult to pay less than $50 to protect yourself from mishap? Anyway it is your life.

A lot always think, not so suay, it won't happen to me but if u fall ill, accident, etc and need to evacuate to SG.... all these need a lot of money, not just few thousands.... u are looking at 5 to 6 digits $$$$.
My friend family spent about 60k to get him back to SG from BKK.

BTW travel insurance does not only provide the above, there are more.

Below shared from, https://www.chubb.com/sg-en/articles...ions-cost.html

Old 10-01-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Funquest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm coming from Canada so insurance applies to me because I will be transiting through HKG. But I depart to BKK in February and return later in the same month and things can change by then. I have company emergency travel insurance so I'm covered BUT if they don't accept that, I will just buy MSIG inbound travel insurance at check in which is around 1700 baht.
Old 13-01-2023, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
newbiesamster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hearsay bkk covid very strong, my friend just came back from bkk with covid. He said symptoms much worst than omicron
Old 13-01-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Always buy insurance when traveling. My friend without travel insurance had to fork quite an amount when he was hospitalised for some simple thing. I always have annual insurance because of frequent travel for work and leisure, so it can be used too.

After having it 2 times, I don't really care about the covid now, but the inconvenience it will give you. Delta was a pain and XBB was a holiday at home, waiting for more to come.
Old 14-01-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
wildface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's better to get a travel insurance no matter what and it's not expensive..

I just touch down last night, nothing changed for immigration. No need proof of vaccination
Old 15-01-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
tenyushipop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiesamster View Post
Hearsay bkk covid very strong, my friend just came back from bkk with covid. He said symptoms much worst than omicron
depend on individual body... he immune system weak, symptom stronger
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1