The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 4
holymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Advice for meeting FL in BKK

Hi bros, would like to seek advice from my seniors here. So I’ve been in contact with one of the FLs I “met” in SG. I’m in Bangkok now and we are arranging to meet. My expectation is of course to DTF and I think that’s her expectation too. The thing is I’m not sure what else to expect. So far she has not asked me for money, just when I’m free. The location is her place for now.

What should I look out for or be aware of? Is this even a good idea? Should I bring cash to pay her? I’m worried I’m insulting as her as idk if she’s meeting me in the capacity of an FL (idk what she do on bkk).

I must admit I’m a newb at this so any advice would be appreciated.
Old 22-12-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
dreamingdaniel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Advice for meeting FL in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymoley313 View Post
Hi bros, would like to seek advice from my seniors here. So I’ve been in contact with one of the FLs I “met” in SG. I’m in Bangkok now and we are arranging to meet. My expectation is of course to DTF and I think that’s her expectation too. The thing is I’m not sure what else to expect. So far she has not asked me for money, just when I’m free. The location is her place for now.

What should I look out for or be aware of? Is this even a good idea? Should I bring cash to pay her? I’m worried I’m insulting as her as idk if she’s meeting me in the capacity of an FL (idk what she do on bkk).

what was the conversation like when you mention to her that you will be visitng her in bkk ? if no mention of "work" just a hey i am going to bkk for holiday want to join me, i usually wont mention money.
Old 22-12-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 22
5ilver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy5ilver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It really depends on your own intentions with her.

If you’re intent on keeping it clear-cut, you can offer her some cash at the end of your trip (if you’re staying with her at her place - call it “hotel fees”; or if she travelled to you - call it “taxi fare”). In that sense, she shouldn’t feel insulted.

Nevertheless, at the very least buy her a round of drinks and a meal or two as you would if you went on a date. FLs are also human, some might really like you but for those who are laying a long line for a KC trap - be alert and be aware. Enjoy yourself regardless!
Old 22-12-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:

Pay her regardless... It's a no brainer! She is not hard up for your free meal or drinks.
Always remember there is no free lunch in this world.
Old 22-12-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

holymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingdaniel View Post
what was the conversation like when you mention to her that you will be visitng her in bkk ? if no mention of "work" just a hey i am going to bkk for holiday want to join me, i usually wont mention money.
I only just mentioned that I can come find her on one of the days when I’m at BKK and she said ok. I didn’t mention anything else; then she just told me her general address. She didn’t bring up money also.
Old 22-12-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ilver View Post
It really depends on your own intentions with her.

If you’re intent on keeping it clear-cut, you can offer her some cash at the end of your trip (if you’re staying with her at her place - call it “hotel fees”; or if she travelled to you - call it “taxi fare”). In that sense, she shouldn’t feel insulted.

Nevertheless, at the very least buy her a round of drinks and a meal or two as you would if you went on a date. FLs are also human, some might really like you but for those who are laying a long line for a KC trap - be alert and be aware. Enjoy yourself regardless!
Haha if that’s the case then I’ll defo offer some cash. The thing is we’re not traveling tgt; I’m only “visiting” her on one of the days. Nothing is firmed up yet and in that sense, I’m kinda lost.
Old 22-12-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Pay her regardless... It's a no brainer! She is not hard up for your free meal or drinks.
Always remember there is no free lunch in this world.
Very true and good advice bro. Do you have any advice on a good “tip” amount?
Old 22-12-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2751 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

One of Ddog GF started as FL to SG. Then met in Bangkok. 6yrs down, is Ddog's loyal GF, quit FL and being a good GF.
Sometimes you cannot look down at these gals, they are humans too and many have values.
Just pay girl first for her time and effort. She's doing FL due to need of money in first place. Ddog paid her 1.5k for 2 days meet. IF good chemistry, relationship will be auto.
Old 22-12-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Very true and good advice bro. Do you have any advice on a good “tip” amount?
@least a minimum sum of 2000baht or more. Also it depends on how long she stays with u?
Old 23-12-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

5ilver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy5ilver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
I only just mentioned that I can come find her on one of the days when I’m at BKK and she said ok. I didn’t mention anything else; then she just told me her general address. She didn’t bring up money also.
Based on what you've shared in terms of your comms with her, if you end up in bed with her - YES you should most definitely pay her.

If what you and her meant by "finding her" is simply just having a meal/drink/coffee together (not travelling around Thailand), then no I won't say you're obliged to pay her for her "time" in that sense.
Old 23-12-2022, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
One of Ddog GF started as FL to SG. Then met in Bangkok. 6yrs down, is Ddog's loyal GF, quit FL and being a good GF.
Sometimes you cannot look down at these gals, they are humans too and many have values.
Just pay girl first for her time and effort. She's doing FL due to need of money in first place. Ddog paid her 1.5k for 2 days meet. IF good chemistry, relationship will be auto.
No pun intended, but you are a lucky dog! It is a minefield out there but I really agree there are that few good ones out there who were simply forced by circumstances and do not lose their moral compass. The nature of the job encourages lying and cheating so it really is a needle in a haystack.

I did keep in touch with a few ex-FLs who have "graduated," got their degrees and now lead shiny new lives in respectable jobs in MNCs. Ultimately it is really nice to see people manage to turn the course of their life around like that. And of course I keep things respectable with them henceforth =)
Old 23-12-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 5
messiisblackcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymessiisblackcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

if you're DTF then i reckon you visit massage parlour or themae bar to get it done. As for meeting this FL, just hang out like normal friends... if everything is good during the meet up, you'll get your free lunch. If not, keep in touch and there will always be next time
Old 23-12-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 12
lucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to behold

based on your description, you are going to have a good time there

But ultimately its not whether you want to pay her or not, but her expectations of you

Are you a heavy tipper when she was in SG for her stint? Did you tip her on every booking? If you did, she may be expecting the same treatment you had given her while in SG

Just stand by 2 to 3k baht and hand it over to her as a cab fare when you guys are parting after a meal or a date. Genuine GFEs are hard to come by, so its worth it
Old 24-12-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
gabrielboey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To me, if got free sex take it !
Old 24-12-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster