The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

I would say pre-pandemic, I am quite an expert in Thermae haha! Cos I go to Bangkok 4-5 times a year for at least 4-5 nights in a row and since Nataree closed many years ago, I go to Thermae every night. In my opinion, the percentages of having a SYT, chiobu and giving you good GFE and not demanding more than 2500 baht, is low. Its not impossible, as I have encountered before, but its low. Whenever I find those gems, I will always get their contact and repeat them as much as possible until they disappear from the scene. For me, I go to Thermae because I just want them to come to my room, fuck and go. I don't care for LT because I can fuck twice the most at this age and I don't fancy sharing my bed with another person. So adjust your expectations and find the playground that is suitable for your expectations. These girls from Thermae could jolly well be a car salesgirl who cannot meet her sales target that month as I met before, but there are plenty of them who comes over to Thermae because business at Nana or Cowboy is slow, there are some who comes over from Thaniya Japanese street, some who comes over from the MPs in Soi 24, Soi 50s...Pre pandemic, I have come to a point where I can sit in Thermae from 9pm to 2am and not get a single girl because some days I am just so numb to all these and just want to buy one mineral water and people watch and go back to hotel and sleep.
Old 04-01-2023, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
alpineguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
These girls from Thermae could jolly well be a car salesgirl who cannot meet her sales target that month as I met before
OMG bro.. that's spot on...

I had a car salesgirl from Thermae once.. She was quite cute, looked a bit like Fan Bing Bing... not sure if cannot meet sales target was the reason why she was there though..
Old 05-01-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
I don't care for LT because I can fuck twice the most at this age and I don't fancy sharing my bed with another person.
Great minds think alike. I used to fancy long time when I was young especially during festive seasons. As I age, I find it no point to keep the girl with me after deal is done. And I can't sleep well with a stranger on my bed.
Old 10-01-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
davis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used to stay at S15 sukhumvit hotel previously but i wonder if there are better hotel choice.
Old 10-01-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpineguy View Post
OMG bro.. that's spot on...

I had a car salesgirl from Thermae once.. She was quite cute, looked a bit like Fan Bing Bing... not sure if cannot meet sales target was the reason why she was there though..
Haha maybe same one that I had a couple of times...is it small tits but had C section scar on tummy? There are alot of them who are there every single night and those who are there on part time basis are really few. Most of them are 'pro' Thermae freelancers liao.
Old 10-01-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
Great minds think alike. I used to fancy long time when I was young especially during festive seasons. As I age, I find it no point to keep the girl with me after deal is done. And I can't sleep well with a stranger on my bed.
Yeah for those who prefer that, its fine lah, everyone has different preference...but I sometimes scratch my head who wants GFE...i mean how much GFE you can get from a girl you just met 30 minutes ago....at best, they are very good at acting and pretending and of course that would be most shiok...but for me, I only want them to suck my cock, make me hard, and if they can bonus, moan and groan like a bitch on fire, then great, if not, I just want to see their painful face as I fuck them, then cum, then sleep.
Old 10-01-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis View Post
I used to stay at S15 sukhumvit hotel previously but i wonder if there are better hotel choice.
I love S15, I stay there every single time last time on business even if my company allows me a higher budget for hotels. Just beside Thermae, good cafe beside 24 hours, walking distance to BTS and MRT and Terminal 21. Once in a while I might stay in 4 points just behind but S15 is my goto for value for money. But if on my personal budget, if I want cheapskate a bit, I will just go for Ruamchitt actually. The room is cheap and quality is good enough for me.
Old 10-01-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 2
Smeets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I love S15, I stay there every single time last time on business even if my company allows me a higher budget for hotels. Just beside Thermae, good cafe beside 24 hours, walking distance to BTS and MRT and Terminal 21. Once in a while I might stay in 4 points just behind but S15 is my goto for value for money. But if on my personal budget, if I want cheapskate a bit, I will just go for Ruamchitt actually. The room is cheap and quality is good enough for me.
What are the going rates at the moment?
Old 11-01-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 17
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of

I had an FL which clicked really well during my last trip there last month.
And then my wife deleted my Line account so now I cant contact her anymore lol.
Probably still going to get her next time i am there since we can screw each other till see stars haha.
Old 11-01-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Probably still going to get her next time i am there since we can screw each other till see stars haha.
I lost my FL and dome1 contact when changing phone . Sad…
Old 12-01-2023, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Funquest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Don't you backup your Line chats? You can restore chats and get your contacts back.
Old 12-01-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sammerr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For bros that do LT, any worry about the girl taking your phone? Or is it safe?

I know obviously valuables all keep properly, but phone sure put on bed/bedside. Can someone reassure me they wont take it 😅🤣
Old 13-01-2023, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
evil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyevil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammerr View Post

I know obviously valuables all keep properly, but phone sure put on bed/bedside. Can someone reassure me they wont take it ����
i doubt anyone wants your phone. they can't do anything with it. everything will be locked.
Old 13-01-2023, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

S15 is my preferred hotel because it's between Nana and Cowboy + next to Thermae. I'm now at Solaria Nishitetsu Hotel and I like it because its lobby is on level 2 and has an ATM in the lounge + direct access to Asok Station concourse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis View Post
Old 13-01-2023, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

I usually do LT and have little worry. Just stash your cash in the safe. Most girls won't risk theft because they have to leave their ID at the front desk + the front desk will usually call you before they release the girl's ID to ensure all's ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammerr View Post

I know obviously valuables all keep properly, but phone sure put on bed/bedside. Can someone reassure me they wont take it 😅🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1