The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2005, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 19
joey2003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Best Pick up line at pubs?

Hi bros...

Any of you ever picked up gals or got picked up by gals? share with us what pickup line did you use? or you just used your charm? :P I screwed up 2 weeks ago at Dbl O... one hot gal (sexy body but face normal only) was "purposely" dancing in front of me and I think she was waiting for me to make a move... but I "acted" cool mainly coz I didn't know what to say... then some other guys approached her...DAMN!

as for ladies? Any of you ever got picked up in pubs? Was it coz the guy was funny or is it coz of his looks? :P
Old 03-12-2005, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best Pick up line at pubs?

Looks always play a part but being funny also help la i guess!

But to mi dun use lines like Hi can i know u or Hi can i buy u a drink? Too Outdated liao leh!

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 03-12-2005, 10:41 PM
Samster

From my observations at the pubs...it seems more guys would use the "hi can i buy you a drink" more often than "hi can I know you?"...coz they can IMPRESS the gal... Agree?

And most gals will prefer "hi can i buy you a drink"...coz Free drink..who don't want...

Although it is outdated but I'm sure many bros out there ever tried this tactic right? how is the success rate? Anyone got contact numbers from using the outdated "hi can I buy you a drink" line? or you guys think gals prefer the cheaper method "hi can i be your friend"

Personally, I think hi can i be your friend is rather lame....unless you look like Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt...
Old 03-12-2005, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

my last 3 few tries: "hi! can i know u?"

the 3 distinct girls all said: "no" and walked away..
Old 03-12-2005, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey2003

And most gals will prefer "hi can i buy you a drink"...coz Free drink..who don't want...
Ever Try before u ask the gal,and the gal ask u to open a bottle of her? If let say u ask this ques,Wat if the gal say... hhmm ok lor 1 bottle of louis 13?

Make Eye contact 1st ba! if she still make eye contact with u a few times liao! then go chat up with her lor... u can ask her like Hi u 1st time come to here? Make a conversation out of it lor!

My 0.001 Cent pt of View!

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 03-12-2005, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21
Ever Try before u ask the gal,and the gal ask u to open a bottle of her? If let say u ask this ques,Wat if the gal say... hhmm ok lor 1 bottle of louis 13?

Make Eye contact 1st ba! if she still make eye contact with u a few times liao! then go chat up with her lor... u can ask her like Hi u 1st time come to here? Make a conversation out of it lor!

My 0.001 Cent pt of View!

Thanks bro... your point is well noted...I will use your technique next time I got to the pub and do get lucky again...

As for the part when asked "can i get you a drink" and she says "hmm ok lor 1 bottle of louis 13", I will say " erm... sorry I have an emergency and I have to leave, maybe next time" and get the hell out of there and pray hard I never meet her or her friends again... haha
Old 03-12-2005, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
wiley01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmmm.. pick up lines at bars. I think most of them have been used in one way or another like "if I told you you had a great body would you hold it against me?" or "is it hot in here or is it you". OK.. realistically though, I usually just start with a normal hi, how are you tonight? I believe if we just be ourselves that we will relax quicker and not say too many stupid things, remember we are guys and girls expect us to say stupid things... LOL
The best thing is to look into her eyes, not her breasts (at least not when she is looking at you...hehehe), let her talk,listen to her and respond to what she is saying with some good feedback. Be casual, and upbeat. Treat her with respect and be a gentleman.
I am no Don Juan, and I don't look like a stud, but I do have a decent success rate when I meet women. Don't always expect them to jump on your little brother the first night. It may take a couple times of meeting her.
Speaking of pick up lines....... Do you know the most popular pick up line in a gay bar?

May I push in your stool? (sick, but funny)

YES, I WAS BORN AT NIGHT, JUST NOT LAST NIGHT!!!
Old 03-12-2005, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 20
Harrier24B is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHarrier24B is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHarrier24B is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey2003
Hi bros...

Any of you ever picked up gals or got picked up by gals? share with us what pickup line did you use? or you just used your charm?
Maintain eye contact and if she smiles......"Hi there, care to join me?"

Old 03-12-2005, 11:08 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

hehe, works for a few girls.
if you try on the superior complex lady....she would say ' no thanks,
you dun go buying drinks around duncha?'
Old 03-12-2005, 11:19 PM
Samster

One question though... In a pub...if the music is softer..it is okay to talk... but in a DISCO... where everyone is dancing and the music is super loud.... How do you talk to a gal without shouting into her ear (and burst her ear drum) and still manage to get her number?

Any special techniques? Ask her to go outside for a chat? haha..sounds like asking her to go outside for a fight...
Old 04-12-2005, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

in discos where it is very noisy, where i cant even hear myself talk, i usually smile at the girl first from a short distance away...

once she smiles back, i will try to lift up my glass or mug to "cheers" her (you know, plus eye contacts and all that etc...). see her responses, her willingness. if so far so good, i will show her a hand sign. its a handphone sign with my thumb and last finger outstretched and raised up to my ears. it means i want her tel or hp number.

i succeeded with that on a few occasions before. but of course, getting contact number is one thing, bonking the girl is another.
Old 04-12-2005, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
Sorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
i succeeded with that on a few occasions before. but of course, getting contact number is one thing, bonking the girl is another.
Foah!! Getting thr contact is already a big step ahead. Goot one bro!

Bonking u got succeed(or rather relationship)? or u mean haf to kckc with them after tat nite rite to bonk? Pardon my ignorance, nvr succeed in picking up gals. Paiseh

Cheers
Old 04-12-2005, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 23
manson is a glorious beacon of lightmanson is a glorious beacon of lightmanson is a glorious beacon of lightmanson is a glorious beacon of lightmanson is a glorious beacon of lightmanson is a glorious beacon of light

if you're in a quieter pub.. maybe you can say to her,

"can i take a look at your clothes tag?"

if she asked why, then say,

"i wanna check whether are you made in heaven"

usually in disco i think people will just flash their mobile phones to ask the girl for her no. as in show her the phone and she'll punch the no. in if she likes you.

Up list:

Minimum power of 6 points to exchange points.
Old 04-12-2005, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
Sorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson

"can i take a look at your clothes tag?"

if she asked why, then say,

"i wanna check whether are you made in heaven"
This one is abit "thick-skin" on the guy. But i guess the gals will like it. Will surely make them laugh and break the ice cos its abit funny.
Old 04-12-2005, 01:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
lestat_666 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Haha. Pick-up lines are great. I love those. There is a neverending supply to cheesy, corny, humourous ones and you know, some of them may just work?

Here are a few I know but never had the guts to try:

Boy: "Hello(taps girl lightly on shoulder), did that hurt?"

Girl:"Did what hurt?"

Boy:"When you fell down from heaven."

Another

Boy:"Is your father a baker?"

Girl:"No, why?"

Boy:"Because your buns are hot!"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1