The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2012, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 22
Marlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud of
Pick Up Line on SMS

I often get rejected when i send sms to girls i do not know personally, trying to strike a conversation with them. Just randomly got their numbers.
They common replies are "Where you get my number?" "Where do you know me?" "How to be friends when i don't even know you" etc
Any good methods that can make them comfortable to talk to stranger?

PLs do not ask me for contacts.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!
Re: Pick Up Line on SMS

hello, you may not know me but when i saw you the other day I just had to tell you that you had the most (insert compliment), I hope you don't take it the wrong way.

BTW My name is XXX, i got your number from XXX.

No such thing as 100% hit, sure get rejected some how in btwn cause it is creepy even for me as a guy.
Next time, instead of sms.. why not just directly call and try your luck.

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 11-07-2012, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Humour and originality works for many women. Be witty in your text and write in a manner that will attract her curiosity or laughter. Its pretty much a case-by-case basis... you will have to customise your pick-up line.
Old 11-07-2012, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
n30n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I ever got a pick up that use 2 person tactic.

Firstly, i smsed a wrong number(guy A) regarding something serious.
Since i received no reply, i gave a call and realise i got the wrong number.

Hearing that i'm a girl, A gave guy B my number, and B smsed me: Hey guy A, wan go out?

Since i don't know that guy, i ignored the sms. Later i received a text from A looking for B.
End up, guy B called me, asking the same thing again. Then he (fake) realised i'm not guy A and apologised. Then he continued, "since my friend not around, why not you take his place? Come meet us at XX time, at XX club."
Then A text me the location details again as if he was telling the meeting place to B.

Yayaya. As if!
Smart way to con girls, but still creepy to me.
Old 11-07-2012, 08:49 PM
Samster

BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiparus View Post
Bro, u had any success with this approach?
i dont anyhow msg random number..
i rather just talk to them face to face.

get rejected flat out is better than to creep someone out..haha

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 11-07-2012, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

sekali kena the hubby get the hp and get f upside down ...
Old 11-07-2012, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 12
tansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes, I think it is very creepy to message a random number. Sometimes I also get repeated text "you there?" when I am obviously ignoring the sender. Such numbers always end up in the reject/block list in my old phone but unfortunately iPhone has no such function...
Old 11-07-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid View Post
Humour and originality works for many women. Be witty in your text and write in a manner that will attract her curiosity or laughter. Its pretty much a case-by-case basis... you will have to customise your pick-up line.
Expert!
Old 11-07-2012, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tansy
Yes, I think it is very creepy to message a random number. Sometimes I also get repeated text "you there?" when I am obviously ignoring the sender. Such numbers always end up in the reject/block list in my old phone but unfortunately iPhone has no such function...
Jailbreak and can down IBlacklist from Cydia. The SMS or phone won't even get to you.

Alternatively, just create a generic contact and start adding numbers that you want to reject to that contact. Then, just ignore the calls or delete the SMS that comes in.

Just Up'ed: Clinton (25042016)
Old 11-07-2012, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 12
westendgirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MLM machine gun style to ask girls out by just texting? spend some times talking to the girls lah. i think newbies can learn something from the "screwing maids" thread. seniors there emphasized a lot on talking to the girls to get what they want. and they provide top up and taxi fare too. go figure

"a FB is what is left of a lover, after the love had been extracted"
Old 11-07-2012, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tansy View Post
Hv wat sis, iphone can oso block in watapps...howcome u don know...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-07-2012, 11:57 PM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Read this message that I send
May I be your brand new friend?
Type eight numbers randomly
Let Fate link up you and me
May this message bring a smile
May I call to chat a while?

Is this workable?
Old 12-07-2012, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
minihim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had this time I got a number from a girl in the IT show.

later I try and sms her and call her. Totally no reply. Post it on FB and some of my Gal friend on fb say this is what gals call soft rejection.

1 dam thing i don't understand why can't the girl just say no out front. Cause I felt that this soft rejection thingy is more hurtful then saying no.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 12
tansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Jailbreak and can down IBlacklist from Cydia. The SMS or phone won't even get to you.

Alternatively, just create a generic contact and start adding numbers that you want to reject to that contact. Then, just ignore the calls or delete the SMS that comes in.
Ah. Guess I can only do it the hard way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Hv wat sis, iphone can oso block in watapps...howcome u don know...
No one random msg me in whatapps lei...
Old 12-07-2012, 12:46 AM
Samster

no number how to random msg you in whatsapp lol

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1