The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!
Re: uni girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiannl95 View Post
Hi going BKK for 12 days in Jan 2023, where's a good place to pick up local uni girls other than malls, markets and as from one bro mentioned Zync? Thanks!!!
Well, for starters, try enrolling into their school? You can try Chula University. Buy a school uniform and sit in one of their classes. If you can speak Thai, it is the best.. if not, just act like you are an exchange student....
Old 29-12-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You can try g club. Some uni girls there. I hook up with one and even brought her to HK for vacation and fuck
Old 30-12-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 5
messiisblackcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymessiisblackcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi going BKK for 12 days in Jan 2023, where's a good place to pick up local uni girls other than malls, markets and as from one bro mentioned Zync? Thanks!!!
if u know the place well enough to travel to rangsit area, yea zync.
Old 05-01-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ofdemoacc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here have contact in Phuket?

Jane kk the female agent (pinned thread as well) also provides good list of girls. Yet to try her services. Any bros here tried the girls in her list before?
Old 05-01-2023, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 15
Garbage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGarbage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofdemoacc View Post

Jane kk the female agent (pinned thread as well) also provides good list of girls. Yet to try her services. Any bros here tried the girls in her list before?
What type are you looking for in Phuket?

Entertainment + sex?
Old 06-01-2023, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
coconutlove6491 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
Well, for starters, try enrolling into their school? You can try Chula University. Buy a school uniform and sit in one of their classes. If you can speak Thai, it is the best.. if not, just act like you are an exchange student....
my face probably chased out lol
Old 10-01-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 12
plantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Can share what did you find out ?
Old 10-01-2023, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 2
Smeets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by plantronic View Post
Can share what did you find out ?
Well the obvious one is Khao San road.

If you got the time you can pick up some great girls after if you get a 1 in 10 you are well.

Enjoy your holiday, let us know you got on .

Open to DM if/when you are in BKK.
Old 13-01-2023, 03:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sigh.. 3 questions

1) you good looking and have a nice body?
2) you rich?
3) you speak thai and flew often there for business?

If you do, chances of you hooking up with a nice looking university girl is high (you can just have 2 out of the 3 I’ve mentioned).
If not, just pay $10k-$20k butts for one. (Yeah. Good young beautiful university girl isn’t cheap. I’m quoted $10k and that’s like 16 year ago)
Old 13-01-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 2
Smeets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Sigh.. 3 questions

2) you rich?

If you do, chances of you hooking up with a nice looking university girl is high (you can just have 2 out of the 3 I’ve mentioned).
If not, just pay $10k-$20k butts for one. (Yeah. Good young beautiful university girl isn’t cheap. I’m quoted $10k and that’s like 16 year ago)
Much easier and cheaper to just get a part-time freelance uni girl to your room .
Old 14-01-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Sigh.. 3 questions

2) you rich?

Totally agree on those 3 points.
Those trying who cant speak thai and not got tbe looks will deemed a.waste of time in going these places.
Old 15-01-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofdemoacc View Post

Yah, contact JaneBKK a few weeks ago. Frankly hor, I myself not so comfortable lah. Her intro details a lot but then first says it’s HER girls then after that, says HER girls ARE NOT her employees. Many here willing to pay 15K baht for fresh uni girls but for those prices, need more guarantee of service quality rite? Basically everything must pay upfront online via PayLah but jialat if anything goes wrong.

As for TonyBkk, take long time reply, maybe part time job. But maybe other bros got more luck, I just picky & suay. But this uni girl agent setup need more improvement. At least, have a proper website & company that is accountable lor.

So many complain about Maria & Black Caviar high prices but they got standards. One time, I got problems cumming with a Maria girl because too many sessions & old lah. The Maria girl panicked and almost cried because she thot will kenna complain.
Old 15-01-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 2
bendadick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
Totally agree on those 3 points.
Those trying who cant speak thai and not got tbe looks will deemed a.waste of time in going these places.
speaking thai definitely helps. at least they know you not noob in thailand liao
Old 28-01-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
livernote deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondoe4466 View Post
Anyone got uni girl contact for Hat Yai?
Any luck bro searching at Hat Yai?
Old 02-02-2023, 07:39 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 9
JWSG53X is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJWSG53X is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJWSG53X is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Made another bonking with Tony's girls. Booked a lady named Smile... not uni girl but nice boobs, tight pussy. Willing to please. Met up and went to room. Chatted a bit and got into the mood. As she looked out the window onto the streets,I stood behind her, caressing her slender body. Unhooked her halterneck, and she turned around showing me her rack... She felt my throbbing dick and unbuckled my belt, pulled down my pants and started blowing me... I sat on the window ledge and she started grinding her pussy on my cock, sliding up and down... each time almost entering raw... We went to shower and continue foreplay, soaping and caressing each other before drying ourselves and proceeded to the bed, fingerings her pussy and asshole... anal option is available but I did not go for it.... missionary, doggie, and did it slow and sensual... feels great to have my cock inside her pussy but it wasn't long before I cummed all over her body...

Washed up and rested for a while, and her naughtiness got the better of her and started disrobing me, and started blowing me again... got hard and couldn't hold back anymore, carried her up and fucked her hard... she enjoyed fucking while being carried, as she can feel the full penetration of the cock in her virgina... washed up and that's the end of the night...
Smile
160cm
25years old
36D 24 34, slightly tanned skin...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1