The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2006, 10:59 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Pires was one example. However we can look at Dennis Bergkamp where he continued playing year by year and knowing his age and fitness, was used sparingly and seldom played full game. Pires also same situation last season. But I felt he could have stayed on by looking at Bergkamp's example. Anyway he earned a longer contract at La Liga instead.

Lauren will be backup but Eboue will be the present and future (what I feel lor) cos Eboue is pacy. Even my friend barca supporter was amazed at Eboue who shut out Ronaldinho several times in last yrs CL final asking who this pleyer is.
Pires is an outstanding player. He not only create goal scoring opportunities but also pops up to score important goals. He is one of those midfielders who can score 15 or more goals in a season. When Arsenal won the double, he was one of the main reasons. He suffered a knee liagament injury during the FA Cup match against Newcastle United that year and and to be sideline for 6 mths. When the EPL trophy was presented to the Arsenal team. You could see that the rest of them "bowing" to Pires. It was out of respect and admiration for his outstanding contribution that season.

The reason why he left was that Arsenal only offers him a 1 year extension whereas he was looking for a 2 yrs extension. I think he is 32 this year. Villareal stepped in and offered him a longer contract. I don't blame him cause a player's playing career is short and every player would want to have a long contract especially one in his 30's to have security.

I heard that he is currently out injured with ligaments problem. I hope that he recovers soon. All the best to him.

Lauren like Toures was a midfielder who was converted into an emergency right back by Wenger. He had doned exceptionally well and has been a loyal servant to Arsenal. I don't think that he will get back his position and will probably be a back up to Eboue. Lauren represent Arsenal's past history whereas Eboue represents Arsenal's present and future. Lauren's age is also catching up with him. I won't be surprise if he is permitted to go. Just like Campbell and Pires.
Old 26-09-2006, 11:03 AM

Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Wenger - Gallas has a 'winner's mentality'

Arsène Wenger has described William Gallas as a “winner” after he scored his first Arsenal goal in Saturday’s 3-0 win over Sheffield United.

The French defender struck on 63 minutes to finally give Arsenal the lead they had threatened all game, and Wenger said it showed Gallas has the right attitude to provide in moments of pressure.

“He has the mentality of a winner, to produce it when it’s needed, no more than that,” said Wenger.

“I read an interesting article talking about what is common between winners, in every sport, both men and women, and it said it was competitiveness and composure at the right moment.

“They found that common denominator of refusing to not win and mixing that with composure. That means not being terrified when you have a chance, and I think that makes a winner.

“I have seen many fail because they have inhibitions, and in top competition you cannot have inhibitions when you are under pressure. That takes composure, and we saw that [with Gallas].”
Old 26-09-2006, 11:05 AM

Gallas - I always felt Arsenal would come good

William Gallas felt Arsenal were going to have a successful season BEFORE they beat Manchester United at Old Trafford.

The classy French defender joined Arsène Wenger’s side on transfer deadline day and scored his first goal for his new club in the 3-0 win over Sheffield United on Saturday.

That was Arsenal’s third successive victory and lifted them to upper echelons of the Premiership table. It is a far cry from 10 days ago when they were fourth from bottom and about to travel to the leaders.

“When I joined the Club I said to my girlfriend that we were going to do something good this season,” Gallas commented after Saturday’s game. “And before the Manchester United game I told her we were going to win. I told some others and they laughed, but I see what the team is like every day in training.

“When I went in for the first day I was very surprised at how fast they played. It was all very quick, top quality. Now I can say we have the opportunity to be champions and I came here to be a champion.”

That ambition moved a step closer on Saturday after Arsenal completed their first Premiership victory at Emirates Stadium after drawing their opening two matches.

Gallas’ volley was special enough in itself but it was important to the 29-year-old defender for a couple of other reasons.

“My parents were there watching the game,” he said. “Every time they come to see me I seem to score. I should get them a season ticket I suppose, but they don’t come here often because they live so far away [in Guadalupe].

“It was an important goal aswell because it was the first time the team had actually taken the lead in the new stadium. The players were getting a little frustrated at not being able to score and, at the end of the first half, I felt we were not really patient but the manager told us to calm down.

“I feel we play the best football in England right now but it is always more important to win.”
Old 26-09-2006, 11:09 AM

Wenger - We are getting used to our new home

Anyone who has moved home can sympathise with Arsène Wenger when he talks about the need to adapt to new surroundings.

For most of us that means unpacking boxes, arranging furniture and hanging pictures. For Wenger and his players, it means coming to terms with the loss of Highbury and getting used to a new environment at Emirates Stadium.

Saturday's 3-0 win against Sheffield United was Arsenal's first Premiership victory at their new home and undoubtedly a step in the right direction. And as Wenger explained afterwards, his players are growing accustomed to the different "visuals" at their new stadium.

"Emirates Stadium did not feel like home at first because Highbury is in your mind when you play at home and it takes time," said Wenger. "But I feel more at home every time, for example finding my way to the press [area]. You feel better in every game.

"For the team, visually it is different. Part of a striker's game when he turns is to know where the goal is even if he doesn't see it, because he identifies the advertisements which are behind the goal or to the side. These visual things you miss at first [at a new stadium].

"Visually we have also had to adapt to a different pitch dimension. It looks to me that the defenders when they win the ball are not used to looking as far as they should because the strikers are further away than they were at Highbury. It was better [on Saturday], but that takes time too."

The pitch at Emirates Stadium is bigger than the old Highbury pitch but the new dimensions were not the brainchild of Wenger. In fact, Arsenal were compelled to increase the area of their playing surface.

"Highbury was 64 to 100 [yards], and this is 68 to 105. It's not much but two metres does make a difference," said Wenger. "We had no choice [to make it bigger]; it is down to the UEFA dimensions. Before we had an exception to play European matches at Highbury.

"But our training pitches are now bigger and we have a team that can cope and have an advantage on a big pitch because we can run a lot and we are quite quick."
Old 26-09-2006, 11:12 AM

Wenger - Postiga nearly stopped 'Invincibles'

Arsenal v FC Porto
Champions League Group Stage
Arsenal Stadium
Tue, Sep 26, 2006, 7.45pm

The last time Helder Postiga visited Arsenal he could — and perhaps should — have ended Arsenal’s 'Invincible' run in season 2003/04.

The Porto striker was with Tottenham when they came to Highbury on November 8, 2003. The visitors scored in the fifth minute and then Postiga spurned a couple of clear chances to put the game beyond Arsenal’s reach. Arsène Wenger’s side eventually stormed back to win and then completed an unbeaten campaign. However they were never behind as long as the 64 minutes they trailed that day.

“It was a game that I remember well,” said Wenger ahead of Tuesday’s Champions League tie with Porto. “On that that day he certainly did not do himself a favour. Fans do not forgive a striker who misses big chances but it makes it worse for a Tottenham fan to forgive a player who misses chances against Arsenal.”

Postiga returned to Porto the following summer, leaving the Arsenal manager scratching his head as to why it did not work out.

“It is a good question because when we played against Tottenham, I came out of the game thinking this guy has qualities,” said the Frenchman. “And yet after that he never confirmed them.

“It is funny because a year before that [Portugal manager] Felipe Scolari was at my home and I asked him if there were any players in Portugal. He said there was one to take and that was Postiga.

“Then he came over to Tottenham. He was a bit young when he arrived in England but now he looks to be coming through. Sometimes it is a question of patience.”
Old 26-09-2006, 11:15 AM

Ljungberg, Djourou miss training but should be fit for Porto

Arsenal v FC Porto
Champions League Group Stage
Arsenal Stadium
Tue, Sep 26, 2006, 7.45pm

Freddie Ljungberg and Johan Djourou missed training on Monday but are expected to be fit for the Champions League tie with Porto at Emirates Stadium the following day.

The Swede picked up a knee injury and the Swiss defender hurt his foot in the weekend victory over Sheffield United. They are expected to recover and, apart from these slight doubts, Arsène Wenger will have a full squad at his disposal for the visit of the Portuguese champions.

"Freddie had a kick on his knee,” said the manager. “We will see how he is in the morning as he has not practised on Monday.

"Djourou as well. He has injured his foot, the laces part. But they should both be available."

Thierry Henry returned in fine style on Saturday having been absent with a similar problem. He will be in the squad.

“Thierry is match-fit,” said Wenger speaking at his pre-game press conference. “He has had a game after an injury and so should be sharper tomorrow."
Old 26-09-2006, 11:19 AM

Denilson Watch: Brazilian's debut analysed

Arsène Wenger was a busy man on transfer deadline day tying up the loose ends of deals for Julio Baptista and William Gallas. But on Wednesday night it was another last-gasp capture who demonstrated the potential to become the Frenchman’s signing of the summer.

The arrival of 18-year-old Denilson from Sao Paulo may not have grabbed the headlines, but a dazzling debut from the Brazil Under-19 captain in the 2-0 Reserve League win over Portsmouth will certainly have turned heads. Below is a blow-by-blow account of Denilson's most notable moments:

Before the match: The Underhill announcer reads out Neil Banfield’s line-up and a small cheer greets Denilson’s name. An eye-catching display would ensure a greater ovation accompanied his exit from the pitch.

1 minute: Denilson stamps his authority from the start as he organises Arsenal’s midfield. Over-emphasised hand gestures direct his new team-mates and suggest he’s keen to show his leadership skills. This boy captains Brazil after all.

8 minutes: A tough introduction to competitive English football doesn’t seem to be fazing the silky playmaker. With some quick-thinking and even quicker footwork, he creates himself space for a long-range effort that drifts just over the bar.

27 minutes: Underhill momentarily becomes the Copacabana as Denilson unselfishly plays in Justin Hoyte with a subtle flick of his heel. Unfortunately for Arsenal the defender’s driven effort is blocked.

45 minutes: The new boy confidently takes control of a free-kick awarded 25 yards out. He fails to hit the target but it’s a fitting way to close a half in which he’s shown no signs of first-day nerves.

81 minutes: A positive second-half display is capped by a moment of sublime skill as he flicks the ball between two players and bursts past the pair to regain control and continue his run. The move brings out frustration in Portsmouth’s Joel Ward who chops him down and deservedly receives a booking.

82 minutes: Denilson rises to his feet and trudges to the sideline where he is replaced by Giorgos Efrem. Looking understandably weary he acknowledges all sections of the crowd prompting generous applause for his efforts. It was a convincing run-out and with Wenger looking on from the stands it may not be long before he gets to showcase his skills on the bigger stage.
Old 26-09-2006, 10:36 PM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1891 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Anyway, wasted that Flamini is reserve player. I always think he is good. Regardless of where he plays. Midfield or defence
nw the prob i tink is he dnt wan to play LB but i tink our midfield is packed wif much mre better players than him... we always lack in our depth of strength but all of e sudden i tink all the 3 depts we got so much quality players to pick from...
Old 26-09-2006, 10:42 PM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Gallas said that he don't mind playing leftback as long as its not like the past where he get switches around by Chelsea left centre left centre.
No...moaninho switch him left right centre...
Old 29-09-2006, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Old 30-09-2006, 05:06 PM
Samster

Not very updated but still a quite nice site to visit for the history of arsenal jerseys...

http://arsenal.soccer24-7.com/custom/110.html
Old 04-10-2006, 02:59 PM

Gilberto: 'Don't put pressure on Walcott'
Gilberto believes Theo Walcott will soon be ready for regular first-team football, but has urged people not to put unnecessary pressure on the teenage prodigy.

Walcott, 17, signed for Arsenal from Southampton in January and made his debut on the opening day of this season in the 1-1 draw against Aston Villa. On that occasion the former Saints starlet came off the bench to set up the equaliser for the Brazilian midfielder and repeated the trick four days later, emerging from the bench and crossing for Mathieu Flamini to hit the winner in a 2-1 victory over Dinamo Zagreb.

Walcott has since featured as a substitute against Manchester City and Porto, but is yet to make a start for the Gunners. But Arsenal’s vice-captain believes that Walcott's attributes will eventually earn him a prominent role in Arsène Wenger’s side.

“It’s very important that he can set up goals,” said Gilberto. “It’s this kind of thing that makes the difference in a good player. It doesn’t matter if he’s young or not when he can bring important things to the pitch and do his job like he did when I scored the goal against Aston Villa.

“He needs to play freely and not have a lot of pressure put on him, but I think he can handle the pressure especially with the way Arsène works with the young players. He’s only 17 and he needs time to improve and to grow but the more he trains with us and the more he plays, the more he will grow in confidence and I think very soon he will be ready to play [in the first team].

Gilberto, who has been offering advice to the lightning-quick striker, has also been impressed with Walcott's performances at training and is confident the youngster will transfer his form at London Colney to the bigger stage.

“He looks very good,” he said. “I think you have seen him enough times playing for Arsenal to see he’s very confident when he gets the ball and he’s the same when he trains with us.

"Myself, some other experienced players, and Arsène, talk to him a lot. We tell him to train and train and train and that when he gets the opportunity to play he must do the same kind of things he does in training.”
Old 04-10-2006, 03:00 PM

Van Persie - It was the best goal of my career
Robin van Persie believes Saturday’s scorcher at The Valley was the best goal of his career.

Four minutes after the interval the Dutchman settled a tight London derby by sending a vicious volley past Scott Carson from Emmanuel Eboue’s pinpoint cross.

“I have seen the goal on TV and yes it was my best goal,” said Van Persie afterwards. “Before that there was the goal against Blackburn but now there is this one.

“It was a fantastic cross and there was a little bit of a curve at the end. When I saw the ball coming to me I was just focused on one thing — hit it straight and in the heart of the ball. When I did that I thought I had put it a bit high. I thought at first the ball would go over the bar. At the end it came just under the bar.

“It was a fantastic goal but it was important as well. That is my feeling about today. Liverpool lost 2-0 and Chelsea dropped some points as well. It was a great goal but it was important for the team.”
Old 04-10-2006, 03:01 PM

Wenger - Robin is stronger physically and mentally

It was a week of contrast for Robin van Persie. The 23-year-old was left holding his head after missing a glorious early chance against Porto on Tuesday. Four days later Charlton keeper Scott Carson was shaking his as the Dutchman thumped a ferocious volley past him to win the Premiership game at The Valley.

It was Van Persie’s 23rd goal in 88 appearances (45 as a starter, 43 as a sub) since moving from Feyenoord in 2004. His manager believes the Rotterdam-born striker is much stronger physically these days and is working hard on the mental aspects of his game.

“I felt when he came he had to adapt physically,” said Wenger. “Today he is much stronger. You would be surprised how he resists challenges that he didn't two years ago. He looked a little bit lean and weak. We had to strengthen him.

“As well I think he is much more confident now. He reacts quickly so you need to focus more on the game. For example, the chance he missed against Porto, I think that was on his mind afterwards and he had not the same game. That is what he has to work on — not to let it pull you down, think about the future or the present. I think it's part of highly competitive people to be in the present, not in the past.”
Old 04-10-2006, 03:02 PM

Ljungberg joy as character shines through

Freddie Ljungberg has praised his side’s spirit in the 2-1 comeback win over Charlton on Saturday.

The South Londoners took the lead with a goal that Arsenal believed was offside. Subsequent replays proved it was legal but Arsène Wenger’s side shrugged off the perceived injustice, scored twice through Robin van Persie and completed a remarkable turnaround.

“We showed some character," said Ljungberg. "After they scored I felt we were playing a little bit too straight and too quickly.

“But then we controlled the game quite well with our passing and we went into the lead. They put us under pressure with some crosses but I felt we coped so I was very happy.

“To be honest I was quite sure that [their goal] was offside but afterwards I was told that it was not. If we were a bit harsh on the linesman then we have apologise about that. It really looked very much like offside but I heard it was not.”

It was Arsenal’s fifth win in succession. For Ljungberg, European success may have helped.

“It is a different game in the Champions League than in the Premiership," said the Swede. "It is not so physical. We had a lot of success in the Champions League last year so we all have high belief when we go out on the pitch. After the first three Premiership games we have won every match so maybe that was a factor.

“But really if I knew there was any specific thing we would have talked about it. We played well at the start of the season but we drew some games and lost one too. We conceded some early goals too. Against Charlton we conceded as well but we managed to come back and I am very happy with that.”
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1