The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 02:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 19
JDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud of
FR Lele, Jurong East

#FR for Lele, Jurong East

After my FR on Jessy, a Bro in SBF exchanged Lele contact for a raw experience. But turned out to be no fucking allowed on the premises. Also cannot be too loud either since all curtains.

OKT: Not Applicable
AREA 地区 : Jurong East
Name 名字 : Lele, Vietnamese
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 9/10. Pretty with sharp features and slim body. Her photos are available on the website.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Maybe mid 25 - 29
Body 身材 : 9/10. Looks like a nice body, but the work uniform hides the nice features. When she partially stripped, her perportions look good.
French : 1/10 Only light kisses now and then.
Boobs 胸部 : 36B, nice shaped, nice size, all natural.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 0/10. Did not do, she went straight for the BBBJ.
BBBJ 口交 : 8/10, normally she does this until completion. But it was not very sexciting for me, especially aince she partially clothed. I can maintain an erection, but just not sexually exciting. The setup. Her presentation. All designed and trained for a massage. Not a turn on for me.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 1/10. No painting, but can finger.
FJ 爱爱 : 0/ 10 not available in the shop
GFE 女朋友感 : 6/10, not easy to do GFE in the shop. Maybe she can provide it outside her work hours.

Overall Experience 整体 : 4/10 As a massage it was OK, nothing great. As a sexual experience it was not worth the visit, the setup simply does not encourage sex.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Not likely.

Remarks (if any) 评语 : The main story is in here. Since the above is meant for a sexual experience that barely got off the ground.

Arrived around about 3 pm. All started ontime. First choose the package, so I opted for a body scrub with Lele. I was lucky that Lele looks exactly like her photos on the website. She is very pleasing on the eyes.
Since it is a body scrub, I did not have to shower. Was given paper throw away underwear to change into.

Started with a body scrub and some chatting. All done in mandarin. She is quite okay with mandarin.

Lele has been in Singapore 3 months on a 2 year contract. Not many customers as expected.
The massage is standard, then the body scrub began. After all that, she pulled up her top, and let me fondle and suck her nipples all I want. I used my other hand and reached down her pants and fingered her. She does get wet, but that is about all I can do with her. She tells me don't be noisy.

Then she goes for the BBBJ. Mainly up down and tells me dont be noisy again. After about 15 min, I told her I have to go off. I was not very turned on being given a BBBJ from a partially clothed pretty lady. Full knowing there is no FJ at the end.

Date / 日期 : 11/5/2024 Afternoon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1