The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2024, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 14
Aventine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAventine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Absolutely false.
I think so too, very strange to not have pics or short clips 10 years after supposed release.
I also tried looking for it, no have.
Old 08-03-2024, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 14
Gavix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGavix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavix View Post
There is a part 2, just can't find it.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13764306/
Spent more time looking for it.
But nothing at all. Likely a dud even tho imdb even listed it.
Old 08-03-2024, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Spent more time looking for it.
But nothing at all. Likely a dud even tho imdb even listed it.
A shame indeed but I hope you enjoyed Daniella Wang's performance in Part 1. A little throwback here, let me try to put into words just how great her whole scene was. I hope I don't explode this page with the gifs. To me, she was the perfect character to introduce the audience to the world of spa chionging. You feel as if you are there.

The perfect shot of those jugs as she spins around when first undress. Have you ever felt the same way with a big tits FL before the start of a session? That's exactly the sense of wonder you get here.

The way she explains and performs the chinese terminology of sex terms during a nuru session while she slides across your body and you just can't help but to fondle those tits.

The way she claims how much she wants to ride you and all you see is this

That last mile burst where you switch to missionary position and give it your all. Her breasts rock in tandem with your thrusts as you nut into her with that CFM expression of hers.

And lastly, the real moment where we know the main character got KCed by Daniella. They lay in bed at the end smoking and bantering. She acts all coy and blows smoke into his face and they kissed. No doubt there was a 2nd round of banging. That was the moment, coupled with the music. This guy was hooked. Us, as the audience, were equally hooked.
Old 08-03-2024, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
A shame indeed but I hope you enjoyed Daniella Wang's performance in Part 1. A little throwback here, let me try to put into words just how great her whole scene was. I hope I don't explode this page with the gifs. To me, she was the perfect character to introduce the audience to the world of spa chionging. You feel as if you are there.

The perfect shot of those jugs as she spins around when first undress. Have you ever felt the same way with a big tits FL before the start of a session? That's exactly the sense of wonder you get here.

The way she explains and performs the chinese terminology of sex terms during a nuru session while she slides across your body and you just can't help but to fondle those tits.

The way she claims how much she wants to ride you and all you see is this

That last mile burst where you switch to missionary position and give it your all. Her breasts rock in tandem with your thrusts as you nut into her with that CFM expression of hers.

And lastly, the real moment where we know the main character got KCed by Daniella. They lay in bed at the end smoking and bantering. She acts all coy and blows smoke into his face and they kissed. No doubt there was a 2nd round of banging. That was the moment, coupled with the music. This guy was hooked. Us, as the audience, were equally hooked.
Easily the best scenes of the movie.
Old 08-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10007 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
Easily the best scenes of the movie.
Agreed. Great share by bro okcieMon!
Old 08-03-2024, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 14
Gavix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGavix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
A shame indeed but I hope you enjoyed Daniella Wang's performance.
I quite like her during her entry, when she entered stumbling, and I think trying to wear her shoe ?
Personally like the blur blur girls very much.

Just checked up on her, appears that Due West was the only 1 she showed body ?
Tell me I am wrong ?
Old 08-03-2024, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Agreed. Great share by bro okcieMon!
Does she 露三点 in the movie? Wonder how they can covered up so much the vital parts?
Old 08-03-2024, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I quite like her during her entry, when she entered stumbling, and I think trying to wear her shoe ?
Personally like the blur blur girls very much.

Just checked up on her, appears that Due West was the only 1 she showed body ?
Tell me I am wrong ?
I get what you mean. Those blur blur type of girls you can't help but want to sayang, which was also partly why main character picked her.

No other nude scenes as far as I know. This movie skyrocket her to mainstream status. Guess no need go nude or maybe got baoed by some rich man? Who knows....
Old 08-03-2024, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Damn Bro okcieMon, your perspectives are fever pitch high!

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 09-03-2024, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 14
Loff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLoff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

This scene is spectacular, look at that natural boobs bounce.
One of the more beautiful sights in the world.
Probably can stop a war
Old 10-03-2024, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40475 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.iyf.tv/play/cpFuypx7L5A

一路向西

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 10-03-2024, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 14
Tobbs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTobbs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTobbs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Good site, save to bookmarks.
Thanks !
Old 10-03-2024, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
WongKuntSay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loff View Post
This scene is spectacular, look at that natural boobs bounce.
One of the more beautiful sights in the world.
Probably can stop a war
Especially in slow motion!
Old 11-03-2024, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4944 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WongKuntSay View Post
Especially in slow motion!
Yes man, so syiok
Old 11-03-2024, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Very erotic scene indeed!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1