The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-03-2024, 06:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 1
IMMUSER3939 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIMMUSER3939 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Go for it bro!

Wait … I think I need a reco via pm next, yes?
Hi bro pls pm me too..can't wait to try. Hehe..
Old 12-03-2024, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman19 View Post
Bro, its possible la….. that time my wife wanted to use my wechat, I gan jiong went to delete all my years of chionging contacts. Sadddd
Yes this is the usual reason, mainly on burner device that is why lost contact.
Old 12-03-2024, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Ditto your thoughts bro.
Poor ROI ML can be filtered pretty fast and I’ll run far far away
MHT falls into such a category. What a waste for me

Indeed true, though she has quite a pretty face and nice body but surely lack interaction.
Anyway, She is going to be here for some time and see far she can hold.
Old 12-03-2024, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
shareandcare is one of the Best!shareandcare is one of the Best!shareandcare is one of the Best!shareandcare is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
Do you guys think she gave birth before? Last time i went she was trying to cover her tummy. I was also abit annoyed as i took a while to shoot and she asked me to hurry up lol. But have to say her massage is one of the best for condo ml standard
Agreed. Good massage but when I was about to shoot, she asked me to hurry and say her hand very tired due to my size. Straight turn off and end up never shoot. Quite annoyed by that
Old 12-03-2024, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/guai-guai-massage/

visited recently then out of sudden ad gone disappear liao bo notice period so sad. doubt she changed name though somehow not popular easy to get preferred slot.

school holidays bo eng but just read through a few to standby as replacement.

sigh doubt can fill the void in a short while
Old 12-03-2024, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Abang123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/massage-cherry/

Any reviews?
Old 12-03-2024, 11:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Churro is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Indeed true, though she has quite a pretty face and nice body but surely lack interaction.
Anyway, She is going to be here for some time and see far she can hold.
Sorry bro saw some reviews on MHT, I think she slowly learning how to improve on her sensual, I shall not share much here but repeated customers definitely can progress further ….
Like you said she will be here for a while …..so she needs to be more open to retain more bros. 😃
Old 12-03-2024, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 3
Alwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post

visited recently then out of sudden ad gone disappear liao bo notice period so sad. doubt she changed name though somehow not popular easy to get preferred slot.

She is back in china already.
Old 12-03-2024, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 15
dman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post

Yeah feel you bro, too bad she left. Though playability low, her proportionate assets coupled with the smooth skin, one of the best imo. If anyone got similar recommendations, please pm thanks
Old 12-03-2024, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 3
Alwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman19 View Post
Yeah feel you bro, too bad she left. Though playability low, her proportionate assets coupled with the smooth skin, one of the best imo. If anyone got similar recommendations, please pm thanks
Agreed. A straightforward girl who just provides what is listed. Does not shortchange you

No playing of mind games for RTM, gifts etc
Old 12-03-2024, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 5
Lulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for upping my points!
She said she looked thru my WC profile and told me I dont look like police so accepted my friend request
Yes, she said she will help me write 1 in the DB but not sure if she really did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Thanks for the MR!

Maybe is sign that she is not getting enough biz, so she finally relented.

Hope you ask her to include your number inside her DB with a short nice comment so you can have a smoother journey booking other MLs going forward.

+ 21 for your persistence!
Well… yeah I think so… 5 years never chiong home based ML so dont know whats the market rate

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniebeanie4 View Post
so the kings treatment is basically just fire and ice bj?
Old 12-03-2024, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulufish View Post
She said she looked thru my WC profile and told me I dont look like police so accepted my friend request
Yes, she said she will help me write 1 in the DB but not sure if she really did.

Well… yeah I think so… 5 years never chiong home based ML so dont know whats the market rate
wa your nick
good memories
Old 12-03-2024, 03:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Churro is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Anyone know if Amy has RRC?
Was trying ii book her but realized she delisted from SLG
Old 12-03-2024, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulufish View Post
This is LOL!!!

Wonder how she can tell....

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 12-03-2024, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickChan92 View Post
hi bros,

just wanna post my sincere warning for this landmine:
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/xiaoai-massage/

plz plz try all best to avoid!

This is why:
  • The only thing real about her ads is "tall", despite that, she is unfriendly, inexperienced and impatient. Looks so-so but super over-confident about being tall and being taller than many guys.
  • Service is non-existent, she will be talking to u all the junks like "i will keep my customer for 1 hour!" while telling you that her friends told her that "just give customer 20~25 mins service". Lol.
  • A typical 30-dayer who has no integrity and interest in providing good service. You will feel super commercial and mechanical during the entire session.

feels very regretted as some bro already gave red flag about her, just wanna save the next bro who might waste money on this landmine.

I still suspect these "30-dayers" has a group or something to teach them how to earn quick money from us. Just hope we could stick together to boycott all these "30-dayers" and support those mls who really want to serve.

You sum it up very well!!

Yah, now got these group of 30 days crap on top of the original largely vanilla rubbish, best to stay away.

Also, now I see many 30 days crap come in demanding 150 start.
Xiao!! Think we print money??!!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1