The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-03-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Like a few bro shared before, if ML looks good, the numbers become irrelevant. She has managed to keep herself in good state.
Indeed, she looks pretty and slim for her age. Not for boob lovers though can zhut zhut.
Old 22-03-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wow bro, thread has been removed. Is it because of no free advertisement rule?
As expected. My earlier post on "Mango" was also removed.

The reason you give is what I am thinking initially.

Anyway the removal of post is very fast.
Old 22-03-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Regular ML bo eng, decided to be a hero and try a newcomer, curiousity kills the cat...

Well here's my experience:

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/anan-massage/

+ Friendly and chatty, didn't give black face when I took a while to fire off
+ Okish massage
+ Knockers big and natural but slightly droopy

- Does not look anywhere near her online photos, over meitued, plain Jane at best in real life
- Green in sensual, just some boob rub and ant crawling before proceeding with the action
- Petite baba type

RTM: No, biggest gripe will be the disparity in look, will rather stick with my regulars
Old 22-03-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
RTC already.
Wah so fast! I saw her moments felt like a lot of issues but recently thought she did share she restarting work didn’t know she went back already…
Old 22-03-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard87 View Post
In all fairness...if pics are true to life...quite chio. Hahaha...but moneytalks!
Chio vs overcharging for a simple HJ… maybe she has her supporters or Roberts going to her, but not like others have not seen top notch chio bu in the past giving good quality services with model like looks and figure. At that amount you would be expecting a lot, or even CBJ at least…
Old 22-03-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
See no touch and worst case fully clothed.
Not really la. In that case it’s worse than Vanilla already.
In general vanilla you would have expect at least the following in my opinion:
- semi nude, likely with shorts, limited access to meimei even via panties
- can touch and fondle, zhut is maybe yes maybe no
- decent level of service with the usual tickling, kissing of your nips, a bit of breast teasing on your back
- light pecks on your face and sometimes tease u on the lips

If see no touch, or fully clothed is not vanilla already. It’s called TCM/clean spa massage.
Old 22-03-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Wah so fast! I saw her moments felt like a lot of issues but recently thought she did share she restarting work didn’t know she went back already…
Yeah, that day saw her posted WC moment “从此再无舒淇”
Out of sudden, she’s gone
Old 22-03-2023, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Currently looking at Love, W, Elmi, and this Yi Yi https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-yiyi/

BUT mostly the one I have been curious about for awhile is this https://sglonelyguy-20.com/yiyi-massage/
Bro, if you’re looking for bbbj, yiyi would be the choice

Otherwise I will recommend Love or W in terms of looks and services
Old 22-03-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Cannot believe everything at face value

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Yeah, that day saw her posted WC moment “从此再无舒淇”
Out of sudden, she’s gone
Old 22-03-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3736 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yeah bro. As what my 前任 likes to quote “珍惜当下”
In ang moh it’s called “Carpe Diem” treasure while it lasts.
Old 22-03-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3736 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, if you’re looking for bbbj, yiyi would be the choice

Otherwise I will recommend Love or W in terms of looks and services
Well if you want looks + BBBJ then look for 99.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 22-03-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 2
HonestMRs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Regular ML bo eng, decided to be a hero and try a newcomer, curiousity kills the cat...

Well here's my experience:

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/anan-massage/

+ Friendly and chatty, didn't give black face when I took a while to fire off
+ Okish massage
+ Knockers big and natural but slightly droopy

- Does not look anywhere near her online photos, over meitued, plain Jane at best in real life
- Green in sensual, just some boob rub and ant crawling before proceeding with the action
- Petite baba type

RTM: No, biggest gripe will be the disparity in look, will rather stick with my regulars
Just the other day I thought I saw another bro @AJ20 wrote a review for this same ML and stated that it’s 80% similar to photo with xmm vibes.

Was about to shortlist and try this ML.
Guess really one man meat is another man poison.
Old 22-03-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can swap bbbj for sumata? Then we have a winner!
Old 22-03-2023, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Hi brothers

Exhausted from work recently, desperately need a "break" lol. Going overseas in a short while, but will want to make appt asap after I come back.

I think my regular already RTC looking at her wechat moments so good time to try someone new. Had a good time with Xiaoqi lah but now got other ppl im interested in. But grateful to get some input from ppl who already met them.

Currently looking at Love, W, Elmi, and this Yi Yi https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-yiyi/

BUT mostly the one I have been curious about for awhile is this https://sglonelyguy-20.com/yiyi-massage/

Saw quite a few decent reports and seems like worth trying once lah. But got one recent post mention look old and chubby so outright rejected.

For ppl who alr met this other Yi Yi, just curious but will she be considered fat by your standards? A bit thicc is ok for me de, I dont expect them to have zero fat lah but I just wonder if that one bro got high standards or is it this girl got so jialat.

The others I mentioned seem like so far all dont have any even remotely negative posts so dont need to ask about those. So just asking about this one ger to get a better feel for her before I actually contact her. Kamxia all
Only visited Elmi and Love from your shortlist.

My two cents, for what it’s worth:

Elmi: I am her regular for a while already, she’s more in the service oriented class, has a nice voice, always enjoy just listening to her making small talk. She been here for a while, her online pictures quite outdated tbh, she since gained some weight, fyi if you are particular about this. Overall a fail safe for me.

Love: Choi ah Lian with a well tone body and knockers that fits her frame. Service is pretty good, only gripe is she is in the vanilla category. Deserves at least a visit if you dig her looks, her online pictures is pretty close to her in real life.

Last edited by Lucian777; 22-03-2023 at 10:24 PM.
Old 22-03-2023, 10:38 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I agree..99 is better...though i didnt try BBBJ...she looks HKish to me...resembles like a HK actress...see my previous fr about her

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1