The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old Today, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Unknown919196 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post
Sorry, can't help you here. Never try in JB before. Don't like to kena jam at the causeway. The girls come SG need to book hotel, travel, pull luggage, pack make up, eat SG food which a lot of Malaysians hate , some need to pay agent, and the whole purpose of coming here is to make more money, so they charge 3x more. Ppl always like to complain we kena rip off here. And the funny thing is those ppl who complain the most also like to deride Singaporeans calling us sinkies, simps or whatever nonsense. I always wonder whose side they are on So don't let the negative comments here get to you. This is just personal preference. Don't like the price here can just go JB, BKK, china every week la. Is ppl's personal choice. For me, I rather pay more for the convenience of being able to easily go a hotel after work, fuck a girl, and then go drinks with friends. Pay more but save time. I just make sure I keep to my budget and stats. 1h/1s/incall, SG/JP/KR girl <$1k, MY girl <$550, CN girl <$150. <30yo (advertised age, actual age usually need add 2-3years, max budget goes only to girls <23yo ), <55kg (actual will be add 2-5kg, max budget goes only to those <50kg), minimal tattoo. Still hoping to find a good place to find CN girls tbh if you have good recommendation let me know also. (PS: Why my budget for MY and CN girls lower than other girls even though a pussy is a pussy and a fuck is a fuck? tbh, I don't know also. but that is my personal choice. Those ppl can call me whatever nonsense they like.)
Bro, where you find MY girls <550. I want to contact too 🙏
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1