The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-07-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
https://sglonelyguys.live/massage-jia-jia/

I posted this previously so share again here. She is ok looking girl, late 20's/early 30's type, a little baby fat on her body. Massage is average. Sorry, I like good hygiene and stay safe, so we can chiong for many years to come. I noticed that she does not shower, and has sticky hands when massaging me. Allowed me to roam south, and my finger came out within an awful stench that took me a few washes to rid it. So, for me, this one is out. Thank you for reading and chiong safe.
Hmmm, stale oysters... Thanks for the sharing bro. Definitely a no no, could imagine that will last a lasting impression on the tongue.
Old 07-07-2020, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguys.live/massage-lisa/

She used to operate out of a MP didn't she? That was the only thing holding me back from visiting. Might give this short hair MILF a go now
Old 07-07-2020, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
https://sglonelyguys.live/massage-lisa/

She used to operate out of a MP didn't she? That was the only thing holding me back from visiting. Might give this short hair MILF a go now
I thought she's still in the Hougang MP? There was a time she was providing service from an apartment in potong pasir. Could have tried her service in a more intimate setting but our timings never matched. Regret not trying more to book her then.
Old 07-07-2020, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
I thought she's still in the Hougang MP? There was a time she was providing service from an apartment in potong pasir. Could have tried her service in a more intimate setting but our timings never matched. Regret not trying more to book her then.
Ah thanks for the heads up bro. Her relisting dropped the (MP) tag so I thought she finally got her own place. Awfully shady of the admin if she is indeed still at a MP. Will text her and check.

Update: texted and confirmed with her that she's operating out of a condo now. Did some homework and will not be going for her though due to multiple negative comments about her on this thread.

Last edited by Limeball; 07-07-2020 at 11:12 AM.
Old 07-07-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
ball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone remember a masseuse mid of 2019.. she has a very interesting move she will prop u on her legs so you are in superman position to stretch your back while she jerks you.. I can’t for the life of me remember her Name.. anyone remember? Can pm? She not exactly skinny.. abit meaty in the right places.. quite decent looking also..
Old 07-07-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 7
Michaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to behold

Deletedddd

Last edited by Michaeltse; 07-07-2020 at 04:58 PM.
Old 07-07-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Aimee sounds terribly similar to Jane. Plain looks, hot body, hard massage, chilli padi. Between the two, how would you rank them?
Old 07-07-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaeltse View Post
If you are a young man im your 20s or early 30s and dont mind low playability, go for her.
Why is age a factor there? A bit of an oxymoron don't you think so with the age and playability relation?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 07-07-2020, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Aimee sounds terribly similar to Jane. Plain looks, hot body, hard massage, chilli padi. Between the two, how would you rank them?
I'll give Zoya the slight edge due to her better back-stepping technique..

I also prefer her neh neh to Aimee's..

Other than that not much to separate both of them..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 07-07-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

What is 臀推? What is hip push?
Old 07-07-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

I dunno guys, seems like massage is the highlight with these girls. If try to roam will Kenna the chilli padi heat and whole session spoilt.

If massage is the highlight, then actually I'd rather go to those good massage shops @$40/hr, and take 2 hours of pure massage bliss. Still only $80. Hahaha.

Anyway, I'm still a horny and curious guy. So I will still try Xiao Yu and An Ran, to get this out of my system. Hahaha

Once it's out of my system, I'll go back to my old philosophy of "MLs must have good playability, if not, what's the use!?"
Old 07-07-2020, 01:21 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Delete due to double post
Old 07-07-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Prince Devitt upped +42
Old 07-07-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

Hmmm then no point going to Aimee it seems
Old 07-07-2020, 01:25 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Bro bkba333 had summarised for me.
Just felt a bit distant
Upped back +132, thanks

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1