The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2008, 12:56 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Hi all,

Might be visiting danok again on 15 March (Sat). Please see detail below

Destination: Danok
How to get there? : by Car (car pool), depart from penang or prai
Duration of the trip : Sat 2pm till sun afternoon 10am.
Damage per person : around RM300 (hotel RM50, gal RM150 - RM200, dinner, supper and beer RM50)

Please write down your name if interested.

1. Holymannn (confirmed)
2. P1ng P0ng (confirmed)
Old 11-03-2008, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
Hi all,

Might be visiting danok again on 15 March (Sat). Please see detail below

Destination: Danok
Please write down your name if interested.

1. Holymannn (confirmed)
2. P1ng P0ng (confirmed)
3. Thai_Traveller (50% only)
Bro, I will PM you my contact number when I'm in Thailand.
Old 11-03-2008, 07:50 PM
Samster

Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post
however one thing it lacks imho is shopping centre. the "biggest" shopping centre in danok is odean shopping centre which is like 1/4-1/5 the size of what is in hty.
Bro Oracle

My last trip to dannok is during mid of feb, but I cannot find odean shopping centre there only diana shopping shopping centre which size is only a fraction of what's in hatyai.

Quite a number of "places of interest" like Bar Berry, New Shalala, Model Club...etc. I personally like New Shalala because the gals will strip not like Bar Berry or Model Club only showing bikini.
Old 11-03-2008, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23560 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Odean in Hatyaai leh!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 11-03-2008, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Odean in Hatyaai leh!
Yes, I did post the pic of odean shopping centre in hatyai thread but I seem unable to find it in dannok. maybe I was only roaming around on one side of the town. Diana shopping centre in dannok is just beside Oliver Hotel which I stay during that time.
Old 12-03-2008, 06:26 PM
Samster

I would to share some photos I've taken during my last trip to dannok.

Malaysia Dutyfree Plaza

Thai Immigration Checkpoint

Diana Mini Shopping Centre

Oscar Palace Entertainment Complex
Old 12-03-2008, 06:32 PM
Samster

Oliver Hotel - From Far

Oliver Hotel - Entrance

TMT Hotel

Dannok's version of 天上人间
Old 12-03-2008, 06:44 PM
Samster

Spider Club

Agogo Bar, business hour 4pm to 1am. Quality of gals got nothing to shout about, be prepared to bring a lot of small notes...Trust me, you will need it.

Regke Club

Coyotes there is of inferior quality compare with other clubs in dannok that I went. But who knows, one man's meat is another's poison.

Old 12-03-2008, 10:36 PM
Samster

New Shalala - One of the hottest club in dannok, but beware of the coyotes who will "flock" to you in groups to ask for lady drinks and flower.

Bar Berry Dannok - Concept is the same as Bar Berry hatyai, the club rotate the model from dannok and hatyai to give customer a "fresh" feeling.

Model Club - Got a handful of SYT coyotes and models, best among the 3 club posted here.

Old 13-03-2008, 12:00 AM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

wow bro thai_traveller....

nice pictures and info.... a few times in danok... but went there at night one. never see them in daylight before. such a huge diff between daylight and night. very crowded at night, but daylight like a dead town.... :P

BTW, what kind of entertainment provided by Oscar hotel? The place is a bit run down. Oliver hotel is newer and near to major disco and pub....
Old 13-03-2008, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
wow bro thai_traveller....

nice pictures and info.... a few times in danok... but went there at night one. never see them in daylight before. such a huge diff between daylight and night. very crowded at night, but daylight like a dead town.... :P

BTW, what kind of entertainment provided by Oscar hotel? The place is a bit run down. Oliver hotel is newer and near to major disco and pub....
Bro Holymannn

Indeed dannok is a sleeping town during the day, practically nothing to do except for massage or you know what. but it definately wake up in the night...

During my stay in dannok last trip I did not get a chance to explore Oscar entertainment complex, but I do agree with you that the place is a bit run down compare with Oliver.

BTW, your trip this weekend comfirmed boh?
Old 13-03-2008, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai_Traveller View Post
Bro Holymannn

Indeed dannok is a sleeping town during the day, practically nothing to do except for massage or you know what. but it definately wake up in the night...

During my stay in dannok last trip I did not get a chance to explore Oscar entertainment complex, but I do agree with you that the place is a bit run down compare with Oliver.

Hi All Danokians,

Discovered a good place to dine from like 4pm till the town come alive. Try this place called Good View. It is a theme eating place (notice I did not use the term restaurant) with small huts around a lake. Each hut six up to 6 or 8, and food are served via a little motor boat. Have music, sometime Thai sometime Chinese.

I enjoyed my experience for that 4 pm to 9pm dinner, cost me only RM100 for 3 person, with a small bottle of whisky. Then proceed to you know where to do what you know I/we would do...... very rustic and romatic feeling, and set up the night nicely..

Enjoy, not not the night, the pre-night is quite nice with this place.

Actually Oscar is not that run down.... still comparative well maintain vs Oliver. The other better accommodation is Hi Class. I like Oscar, in case of any eventuality, can run and jump over.... ha ha ....

happi cheonging

Old 13-03-2008, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Good View

Maybe Thai_Traveller can take some pictures and post them.

Sorri, I not so savy on this posting of pictures.

cheers

Old 13-03-2008, 09:17 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai_Traveller View Post
Bro Holymannn

I will be going to danok tomorrow after work. will stay till sat noon. let me know if you are there also. See ya
Old 17-03-2008, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23560 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed. Be prepard to pay through your nose in places like 'Spider"!You will constanly be harassed by buying drinks,chewing gums, flowers for the gal.I found it very irritating!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1