The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2024, 07:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future
Re: tenga spinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by gahato92 View Post
shiok for cumming.
Wah haha which one u bought?

telegram:
Old 28-03-2024, 01:34 PM
Samster

hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

I think getting tenga spinner 4 or and 6😄

telegram:
Old 28-03-2024, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
Traver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTraver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokkienguy View Post
I think getting tenga spinner 4 or and 6😄
Have fun, how much is it going to cost ?
Old 28-03-2024, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
How much would you think you have spent on such toys so far ?
<$100 each
Old 28-03-2024, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traver View Post
Have fun, how much is it going to cost ?
Less than 30 ..haven't decide haha

telegram:
Old 29-03-2024, 06:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8283 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting topic.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 29-03-2024, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
VodkaPeng is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I should buy this, cheaper than blowjob from ML
Old 30-03-2024, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
Traver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTraver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokkienguy View Post
Less than 30 ..haven't decide haha
Remember to drink lots of water
Must replenish moisture lost through exertion.
Old 01-04-2024, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traver View Post
Remember to drink lots of water
Must replenish moisture lost through exertion.
Wah so nice of you

telegram:
Old 01-04-2024, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaPeng View Post
I should buy this, cheaper than blowjob from ML
Is different but then safer than anyhow. You need to clean properly if not kena infection too

telegram:
Old 05-04-2024, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks to this thread, I actually went and got the Spinner 06 Brick. As what bro snuppy mentioned, the sensation was really fucking intense, felt like getting a real BJ with hand twisting and suction. Yes, it did come with some noise as I worked it along my shaft, which in my opinion, added to the fun and made it more realistic as I imagined myself being blown.

There are two ways of using the Spinner. Grab on to its tip, shake it and it will twist at the base, giving you the amazing feeling of being sucked and twisted at the same time. Grab its base and it will twist at the tip, simulating the tongue twisting effect. Personally, I prefer the former as it gave a more "complete" feeling. The latter was useful when I wanted to take a break from the twisting motion, or wanted to delay the endgame haha.

The translucent material gives you a nice view of your erected cock being pleasured, twisted and engulfed. If you are uncut, you can see your foreskin being pulled all the way down, which is a fucking turn on, in my opinion. As you bros know, men are visual creatures. Seeing my dick enjoying itself made me wanna fuck it harder so I went ahead and gave it a good deepthroat. MAN, I tell you, the suction was really outta this fucking world!

When it came to the point of no return, I tried two things. One was the pullout method, where I gave it a few hard fucks, quickly pulled out and finished with a HJ. The second one was another outta-this-fucking-world kind of experience. I maintained the same tip-grabbing base-twisting motion and gave it a good creampie. Let me tell you my bros, the bumps, ribs and whatever protrusions on that blardy thing actually sent fucking shivers down my whole damn body during ejaculation! It took me a good few minutes to catch my breath and realise the shit that just knocked me.

Conclusion: This shit is real good bros.
Old 05-04-2024, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ohh yes, one tip. Be generous on the lube bros. It will make the twisting motion much smoother and more powerful like a fucking tornado spinning on your dick. I am using KY Jelly with a few drops of water. I found that the damn water makes the jelly more runny and also prevents it from drying out.

The water also gives the wet and drippy BJ effect on my cock and nuts which is a glorious sight.

Last edited by rogertks; 06-04-2024 at 11:27 PM.
Old 07-04-2024, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 14
Eaves is one of the Best!Eaves is one of the Best!Eaves is one of the Best!

Question, will regular use of tenga spinner desensitize the dick ?
To the extent that regular sex will cause dick to wither ?
Old 08-04-2024, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
Ohh yes, one tip. Be generous on the lube bros. It will make the twisting motion much smoother and more powerful like a fucking tornado spinning on your dick. I am using KY Jelly with a few drops of water. I found that the damn water makes the jelly more runny and also prevents it from drying out.

The water also gives the wet and drippy BJ effect on my cock and nuts which is a glorious sight.
Ya I experienced it before adding some water ...very smooth

telegram:
Old 08-04-2024, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Used 06 brick and also 04 pixel, personally I prefer 04 pixel for better sensation. As for lube, I bot a bottle of tenga hole lotion real... everytime just use about 15ml - 20ml will do.

The lube actually turns "watery" when it's in contact with body heat and it's easy to wash/remove as compared to other lubes like durex ones. Best of all, it lasts very long.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1