The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: big dicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by guygaga View Post
Haha, agreed...
I dun wanna see la I am straight and nothing much to compare, be self satisfaction is important... Thought u post and start the ball rolling since your nice sharing of info.

Mine also cute mushroom head reddish pink when got turned on...
Bottom line is get it done while not too old... Clean and good for the female partner be it wife or gf or... Everyone love a clean stuffs to taste or to use...
Anyway it's for self hygiene lah long run.
But hor actually it is best to leave it natural as God designed n intended...there r quite a no. of advantages to this...your mushroom head is protected against injury from friction when walking abt by the foreskin n there is this skin for yr girl to play with when she is bbbjing u...only thing is need daily maintenance to get it washed clean when bathing every nite b4 sleeping or b4 sex.. few guys know how to do this becos they r not taught how to....

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-09-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 0
firstl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfirstl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Talking about circumcision, I heard from a nightclub owner he said if a child is circumcised when the child is a baby or during his childhood, he said next time when the child grow up, his flaccid penis will be longer than if the child had not circumcise his penis during his childhood.(but his erected penis length will have NO difference whether the child got circumcise or not during his childhood but his flaccid penis length will have a difference)

Wonder can any one able to confirm what he said is true or not??

If a child is circumcised during his childhood, then in future his FLACCID penis will be longer than if his penis was not circumcised during his childhood??

Last edited by firstl; 14-09-2020 at 03:11 PM.
Old 14-09-2020, 06:24 PM
Samster (B)

firstl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfirstl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstl View Post
Talking about circumcision, I heard from a nightclub owner he said if a child is circumcised when the child is a baby or during his childhood, he said next time when the child grow up, his flaccid penis will be longer than if the child had not circumcise his penis during his childhood.(but his erected penis length will have NO difference whether the child got circumcise or not during his childhood but his flaccid penis length will have a difference)

Wonder can any one able to confirm what he said is true or not??

If a child is circumcised during his childhood, then in future his FLACCID penis will be longer than if his penis was not circumcised during his childhood??
he gave 1 illustration he said if a guy's uncircumcised penis is 5.5 inch when erected and his flaccid penis is 2.5 inches when flaccid, then if his penis was circumcised when he was a small child, then his flaccid penis now will be longer at about 4 inches instead, although his erected penis will be unchanged at 5.5 inch
Old 14-09-2020, 06:29 PM
Samster (B)

hence can any one able to confirm what he said is true or not??

Old 14-09-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 13
guygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud of

Quote:
he gave 1 illustration he said if a guy's uncircumcised penis is 5.5 inch when erected and his flaccid penis is 2.5 inches when flaccid, then if his penis was circumcised when he was a small child, then his flaccid penis now will be longer at about 4 inches instead, although his erected penis will be unchanged at 5.5 inch
I think what matters most is the latter length remains the same so not much difference when do at child or teenage BUT not too old it's way too painful come to think about it... Once and that's it... But the talk about laziness to clean... I can say the mushroom head looks good to clean, more sensitive but overall hygiene is easy to maintain.

Bros should make use of the Covid19 WFH period to do and stay home WFH and longer Hospital MC, a week if I recalled.
Old 14-09-2020, 06:57 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by guygaga View Post
I think what matters most is the latter length remains the same so not much difference when do at child or teenage BUT not too old it's way too painful come to think about it... Once and that's it... But the talk about laziness to clean... I can say the mushroom head looks good to clean, more sensitive but overall hygiene is easy to maintain.

Bros should make use of the Covid19 WFH period to do and stay home WFH and longer Hospital MC, a week if I recalled.
you are wrong.

The flaccid length of a penis is also very important.

Best example is that flaccid 2 inch guy in BMT. His erected penis is 6 inches but his flaccid dick is 2 inch and during NS time he was badly teased by many NS guys for his 2 inch flaccid dick becos no one would have thought that his 2 inch dick will become 6 inches when erect.

He also said he often get rude mocking stares when he used the public toilet urinals.
Old 14-09-2020, 08:06 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5651 / Power: 15
gaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond repute

It’s pretty sad how some guys would actually look at other people’s tool AND pass silent judgement like that. Not everyone is born equal, hello!

And besides (in most cases), whatever the size of one’s tool is certainly not relative to anything else by comparison. It’s all about the bro and his skills and experiences.

Quote:
you are wrong.

The flaccid length of a penis is also very important.

Best example is that flaccid 2 inch guy in BMT. His erected penis is 6 inches but his flaccid dick is 2 inch and during NS time he was badly teased by many NS guys for his 2 inch flaccid dick becos no one would have thought that his 2 inch dick will become 6 inches when erect.

He also said he often get rude mocking stares when he used the public toilet urinals.
Old 14-09-2020, 08:53 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiusque View Post
It’s pretty sad how some guys would actually look at other people’s tool AND pass silent judgement like that. Not everyone is born equal, hello!

And besides (in most cases), whatever the size of one’s tool is certainly not relative to anything else by comparison. It’s all about the bro and his skills and experiences.
you are a crazy retard!

My postings are just asking is there any truth to what that nightclub owner said that if a child is circumcised during his childhood then confirmed his flaccid dick will be longer, that's all!

Why you twist and digress to other things?

Nobody is saying that a guy that has a longer flaccid dick is more successful than a guy that has a shorter flaccid dick because in today's materialistic society if want to measure successful then is how much money a person has and his career, that's all. Not his bedroom skills and not how big a woman's boobs!

This is a leisure forum and many people just post to share views or ask questions to verify.

This is same as when someone post are there any foods or measures to take to help a young girl before puberty to develop bigger boobs when she grew up but you this crazy retard purposely come pick a quarral and you say it totally doesn't matter if a woman's breasts is flat-chested or A-cup or big breasts.

Men being men and every men got pride and ego. Vast majority of Men are always conscious about their penis's length.

If what that nightclub owner said is true, then every adult that have male children will also hope that their male children's flaccid penis can be 4 inches to 5 inches when their male kids grow up(next time the boys will be grateful when they grow up) rather than only 2 inch to 3 inches.

Last edited by firstl; 14-09-2020 at 10:49 PM.
Old 14-09-2020, 09:04 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
preciousme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

woman like big dick but not too big until can hurt her
Old 15-09-2020, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 8
Perepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
hence can any one able to confirm what he said is true or not??

How to confirm? Lol. Only way to do it i can think of is to have twin baby boys, circumcise 1, wait for them to be adults and compare. Even then also not zhun.

On a serious note, I have been circumsize since young, normal flaccid size, normal erect size. I think this is a myth.
Old 15-09-2020, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 13
guygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perepopy View Post
How to confirm? Lol. Only way to do it i can think of is to have twin baby boys, circumcise 1, wait for them to be adults and compare. Even then also not zhun.

On a serious note, I have been circumsize since young, normal flaccid size, normal erect size. I think this is a myth.
Haha, well said... Unless got medically proven fact... But I guess this topic will not be a hot research topic for the medical grounds.
Old 15-09-2020, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by preciousme View Post
woman like big dick but not too big until can hurt her
That's v. true

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-09-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
KingLoe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingLoe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not a big tool. Only 5" when erected. Envy the bros with 6 or 7.5" tools.
Old 15-09-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

haha i prefer dicks that start from small when flaccid and grow much bigger. much more impressive to me hahaha
Old 15-09-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 8
BenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
haha i prefer dicks that start from small when flaccid and grow much bigger. much more impressive to me hahaha
So what is the smallest size you can accept in terms of length when erected? Hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1