The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 19
skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

All agogo closed in CM. FYI
Old 16-06-2023, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 13
Nitwit is one of the Best!Nitwit is one of the Best!Nitwit is one of the Best!

Ya, All Agogos closed down 1 year ago.. Used to have Spotlight at the new venue but cannot tahan also closed down. Spotlight used to be my playground.... But no matter what, CM Agogo cannot fight with BKK or Pattaya in terms of playability or daring.
Old 17-06-2023, 03:56 AM
Samster

skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!

Here is my story on my 4 nights (Jun 2023) in CM. I am a KTV regular but know no one in CM so I could only explore the following places:

MASSAGE PARLORS

Dream Massage (No FS) - 2K baht
Miyabi - 2K-3K
Pink salon - 2-3K
IchaIcha - 2-3K
Anime - 2-3K
and etc...

No actions coz none my taste.

AURORA (KK PLAZA) - Yes. Had Olive for twp nights, one HJ(3K), one FS (5K). She had mature looking make up which IMHO does not suit her very well considering she is only 20 yrs old. Very accommodative, taught me thai spelling, bad points which do not really concern me - fake boobs and so so sex skills but anyhow her smile and attitude made my day. And, her skin is flawless, similar to Viet skins. She is fair (she said she is from chiangmai), tall (165cm). ohya, she was watery.. although I did all the works.

FISHBOWL

Sayuri Complex - NONE my taste

AGOGO - ALL CLOSED

BEER GIRLS - Angmoh focused. Not my style.

FOOD BAR (Goodbar, HighEnd) CLUB (The Chang, Sound Up, Warm Up) - I cant speak thai and bad in sianing girls, totally out of my league. The one next to HighEnd has some SYTs during my visit. I think if you cant speak thai and not good looking, can completely save your time from visiting this type of games.

SIDELINER

Initial objective of my visit was to look for a damn pretty chiangmai sideliner whom i hit a jackpot in my previous visit pre covid, but somehow she ffk.. but I managed to try sth new to me - outcall girl (similar to sideliner but not a real sideliner).

I was asked to a hourly sex motel called Loveboat, damn, it is like the taiwan style sex motel with garage, 1hr 180baht. The agent sent 3 different girls and cincai had the last girl after rejections of the initial 2. FS Damage was 2k (500 baht higher than the 2.) Not recommended. Anything charge 1.5k to 2k (sideliners), I will not waste my time. The last girl speaks thai and good attitude too, however, mechanical services. Still
, Olive, the Aurora girl is the best option in this trip (only this trip).
Old 17-06-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

Good that at least you tried hi end, tha chang and the rest... One of the better HJ massage is Dream... but for 2k is consider ex for HJ massage, just a slight top up can get you a good service FJ+nuru at somewhere else.

There is a B2B ranking for shops in CM by customers of 1 of the biggest website in CM... those that you name is not even top 5 in the ranking. For 5k FJ (pretty or model) quality at Aurora, the same quality can be found for 2k+ at other shop. Simple as that, Aurora's Pretty or Model grade is just pricing gimmick and may be just normal quality at other shop, just that you didnt see enough or do enough homework...

I personally prefer to go to my regular shop, a (out of bound shop for local Thais man) shop with local neighbourhood chiangmai or chiangrai kampong girls no commercial feel but extraodinary good service because they are personally trained 1 to 1 by the ladyboss herself. I personally saw the ladyboss reject thai customers, so many thais trying their luck to get service there but no chance.. hahahaha

But nevertheless, hope you enjoyed your trip in CM....
Old 17-06-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
fredriv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Places like anime, dream the hj and massage usually end up mostly just above 1k thb. How do you end up with 2-3k??

Anyway that's a lot of places (and shots) you visited in just 4 nights,good to be young 😄
Old 17-06-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Dont bother to remember the price as I did not pick.... to me 1k 2k (BAHT!) not much difference.... Some ppl even check exchange rate between ATM and shop.... why bother? millions of SGD?

For those say here and there got better choices and criticise others not doing their hw... just share or else shut up.....
Old 17-06-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post
Good that at least you tried hi end, tha chang and the rest... One of the better HJ massage is Dream... but for 2k is consider ex for HJ massage, just a slight top up can get you a good service FJ+nuru at somewhere else.

There is a B2B ranking for shops in CM by customers of 1 of the biggest website in CM... those that you name is not even top 5 in the ranking. For 5k FJ (pretty or model) quality at Aurora, the same quality can be found for 2k+ at other shop. Simple as that, Aurora's Pretty or Model grade is just pricing gimmick and may be just normal quality at other shop, just that you didnt see enough or do enough homework...

I personally prefer to go to my regular shop, a (out of bound shop for local Thais man) shop with local neighbourhood chiangmai or chiangrai kampong girls no commercial feel but extraodinary good service because they are personally trained 1 to 1 by the ladyboss herself. I personally saw the ladyboss reject thai customers, so many thais trying their luck to get service there but no chance.. hahahaha

But nevertheless, hope you enjoyed your trip in CM....
share or u talk cock only or looking for monies... cheers....
Old 17-06-2023, 05:23 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skydesperato View Post
Here is my story on my 4 nights (Jun 2023) in CM. I am a KTV regular but know no one in CM so I could only explore the following places:

MASSAGE PARLOR

AURORA (KK PLAZA) - Yes. Had Olive for twp nights, one HJ(3K), one FS (5K). She had mature looking make up which IMHO does not suit her very well considering she is only 20 yrs old. Very accommodative, taught me thai spelling, bad points which do not really concern me - fake boobs and so so sex skills t
Nice share upped +156

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 17-06-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Relac, no need talk about earning monies when I'm easily retiring. Some sbf bros also jio me go cheong together in CM, they will know whether I say is true or not when I bring them around find kangtao. Sometimes just don't want to name shops so won't get warning from sbf admin.

Old 17-06-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
fredriv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Dont bother to remember the price as I did not pick.... to me 1k 2k (BAHT!) not much difference.... Some ppl even check exchange rate between ATM and shop.... why bother? millions of SGD?

For those say here and there got better choices and criticise others not doing their hw... just share or else shut up.....
For places like anime and dream they outline the pricelist upfront and then probably some add on BTW girl and you...so I wonder where you got the 2 3k when u didn't try.

Anyway good to see chiangmai thread alive and especially on the outfall FR
Old 17-06-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredriv View Post
For places like anime and dream they outline the pricelist upfront and then probably some add on BTW girl and you...so I wonder where you got the 2 3k when u didn't try.

Anyway good to see chiangmai thread alive and especially on the outfall FR
SO? free I also dont want... r u showing off u r so familiar with the price? So funny.

The forum is dead is bcoz 1. no one sharing or 2. No good stuff to share 3. only OKTS...
Old 18-06-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

MASSAGE PARLORS

Dream Massage (No FS) - 2K baht
Miyabi - 2K-3K
Pink salon - 2-3K
IchaIcha - 2-3K
Anime - 2-3K
and etc...

AURORA (KK PLAZA) - Yes. Had Olive for twp nights, one HJ(3K), one FS (5K). She had mature looking make up which IMHO does not suit her very well considering she is only 20 yrs old. Very accommodative, taught me thai spelling, bad points which do not really concern me - fake boobs and so so sex skills but anyhow her smile and attitude made my day. And, her skin is flawless, similar to Viet skins. She is fair (she said she is from chiangmai), tall (165cm). ohya, she was watery.. although I did all the works.

FISHBOWL

Sayuri Complex - NONE my taste

AGOGO - ALL CLOSED

BEER GIRLS - Angmoh focused. Not my style.

FOOD BAR (Goodbar, HighEnd) CLUB (The Chang, Sound Up, Warm Up) - I cant speak thai and bad in sianing girls, totally out of my league. The one next to HighEnd has some SYTs during my visit. I think if you cant speak thai and not good looking, can completely save your time from visiting this type of games.

SIDELINER

Initial objective of my visit was to look for a damn pretty chiangmai sideliner whom i hit a jackpot in my previous visit pre covid, but somehow she ffk.. but I managed to try sth new to me - outcall girl (similar to sideliner but not a real sideliner).

I was asked to a hourly sex motel called Loveboat, damn, it is like the taiwan style sex motel with garage, 1hr 180baht. The agent sent 3 different girls and cincai had the last girl after rejections of the initial 2. FS Damage was 2k (500 baht higher than the 2.) Not recommended. Anything charge 1.5k to 2k (sideliners), I will not waste my time. The last girl speaks thai and good attitude too, however, mechanical services. Still

Thank you for the honest and fun FR with lots of useful information. Yes I also spent around the same you. I do not mind leaving a good tip if I had a good time so usually 1.5k to 2k for massage + hj. First time to places like Anime, dream, AllaboutTouch, etc, the mgirl will try to get away with extra 1k+ by saying remove top, +++, remove bottom, +++. If little brain takes over big brain, it is easy to just say ok ok and end up,paying more than usual for the specials. Yes FS can be had at the kapoo spas for around 2.5k to 3k but it’s usually a very quick ordeal without a fulfilling massage and for me I usually tip 500 baht more minimum. When on holiday, it’s fun to not be frugal and cheapo. Making the girl smile genuinely when she gets a generous tip is always nice. Those living in CMX for several years with local friends/colleagues bringing them to places known to locals having good deals will of course be privy to better bargains than us tourist or infrequent visitors to CMX. It’s up to them to share these lobangs without the gloating. Do keep on posting and sharing as it does help out newbies to the scene.
Old 18-06-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 16
sinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

The forum is dead is bcoz 1. no one sharing or 2. No good stuff to share 3. only OKTS...
Ya agree this forum is dead cos anyone who share will be accuse as OKT....so u also OKT??
Old 18-06-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinjktcnx View Post
Ya agree this forum is dead cos anyone who share will be accuse as OKT....so u also OKT??
who sharing?
Old 18-06-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
who sharing?
I shared and some idiots came saying i did not go to the right places, inaccurate numbers.. dont know what they trying to share here? check their msg history, similar patterns.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1