The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2007, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
..spurs was tired and thrashed..
Sorry, scoreline took a big dent on your pride. Drowning your sorrows in new blurry FL wannabe hehehe?
Old 05-02-2007, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 23
sinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

actually quite surprise Jenas didn't play
Old 05-02-2007, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Yes, Spurs look tired and I thought Spurs midfield faded after 40mins.

I was surprised Keane didnt start the game. To be honest the referee's inconsistent decisions didnt help Spurs and his performance was worse than Huddlestone and Defoe.
ahh... the referee of the week. i was fighting the zz monster, watched 10mins, slept 10mins etc last nite, and didnt catch the penalty foul. today's new paper say it was another dive by the greatest diver in the solar system again. a camera from a certain angle showed there wasnt any contact.

no wonder the crowd kept booing c.ronaldo when he gets the ball.

Last edited by Castrol; 05-02-2007 at 02:41 PM.
Old 05-02-2007, 02:32 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Sorry, scoreline took a big dent on your pride. Drowning your sorrows in new blurry FL wannabe hehehe?
yes, and kanna rejected...
Old 05-02-2007, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
ahh...today's new paper say it was another dive by the greatest diver in the solar system, again.

no wonder the crowd kept booing c.ronaldo when he gets the ball.
Extract from http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_...006104,00.html

Ronaldo showed great skill to wrong-foot Lee near the right-hand edge of the box, burst between the full-back and Steed Malbranque and tumbled after Malbranque stuck a foot in his path and then withdrew it. Slow-motion replays suggested the Spurs midfielder did not touch Ronaldo, although the referee, Mark Clattenburg, could hardly be blamed for the award when it looked in real time as if the Portugal international had been tripped. Moreover, the laws state a penalty should be awarded if a player carelessly or recklessly trips or attempts to trip an opponent.

"Steed Malbranque stuck his foot out then pulled his foot back," said Tottenham's head coach, Martin Jol. "I can say he [Ronaldo] took advantage of it but I don't know. It didn't help just before half-time and just after half-time we conceded again. If you are 2-0 down against a top team like Manchester United it's difficult... I wouldn't say Ronaldo was diving but it was a difficult situation. If you see it on television afterwards you can see it wasn't a penalty."

United had been unfortunate not to get a penalty about 15 minutes earlier when Anthony Gardner fouled Henrik Larsson and Jol was asked whether that might have influenced Clattenburg's decision when Ronaldo went down. "Could be," he said.

Tottenham ought to have had a penalty with the game goalless when Gary Neville put his arms around Pascal Chimbonda as a free-kick came into the box. "It didn't help," Jol said, but he deviated from the familiar managerial trait of referee-bashing and spent plenty of time reflecting on his team's errors. (This is what I like about Jol compared to his foreign counterparts)

He acknowledged some of his players need to add defensive strength to their ball-playing skills - "You have to win your battles as well in England" - and said: "The third goal was so easy. Three players at the near post and no tackles."
Old 05-02-2007, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was at a mamak stall, watching my fav team play. There were only 2 tables of Spurs supporters and the rest was clad in red. I proudly wore my white and blue kit, with my name at the back, with the number 9. I thought we were in for a chance. Then Ronaldo dived, penalty! I was devestated. Shouldnt be a penalty. Plus, we shouldve awarded a penalty after neville downed Zokora. Ronaldo scored to my dismay. I thought he was a cheat, but he was magnificent throughout. Lee YP was all over the place! He mustve shed a couple of pounds trying to catch Ronnie. Then it was Halftime...

2nd Half...I hoped for a repeat of performance when we were a goal down against Chelsea and won 2-1. But then Vidic scored. Marking was a disgrace. But hopes were there. Its still early in the game. Then suddenly 3-0...i was shellshocked. I wanted to cry as the Manyoo supporters began to put one leg up on the coffee table. Spurs didnt look convincing at all. And after the 4th goal, I was smoking cigarette like nobodys business. This was perhaps the worst Spurs performance in 2 years! What ever happened to our pride? What ever happened to our record at WHL? I am sick of this. We were terrible against arse-anal but we managed to drag them into 120mins. Defoe was clueless, Hudds' passing was off, Lennon cant play on the left, Gardner was making slooooow decisions, Lee and Chim looked good when attacking but very slow in recovering. I feel sorry for Robbo. He hasnt had a good season but this match he did manage to get a few saves. Dawson was ok, but without our marshall alongside him, he tends to lose concerntration. Melbranque was ok, some good runs here and there and same goes to Berbatov, well except for his finishing...but his touches were all good. What we lack is self belief, as well as someone who could provide that telling passes to our strikers. We rely heavilly on Hudds for the passes. He was great beginning of the season but he looked burned out.

Now, the Spurs fans want Jol out. It is ridiculous in my opinion. He took us to 5th place last term. And now they want him out? I think we need depth in terms of players. Mind you we had to rely on Gardner, Ghali, Tainio and such as our subs. Look at Chelsea, they have quality in the likes of Robben, Essien, Wright Phillips and Wayne Bridge on the bench..and what about Man Yoo...Saha, Richardson, Heinze, Solksjaar....Arse-nal....Ljunberg, Alidierrie....Kops....Garcia, Crouch, Belamy...We need that. As for now, I dont think we wiill progress further in the FA cup and might lose in the latter stages of the UEFA Cup..thats how dissapointed I am right now. But I love SPurs, up or down.
Old 06-02-2007, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lungless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
I was at a mamak stall, watching my fav team play. There were only 2 tables of Spurs supporters and the rest was clad in red. I proudly wore my white and blue kit, with my name at the back, with the number 9. I thought we were in for a chance. Then Ronaldo dived, penalty! I was devestated. Shouldnt be a penalty. Plus, we shouldve awarded a penalty after neville downed Zokora. Ronaldo scored to my dismay. I thought he was a cheat, but he was magnificent throughout. Lee YP was all over the place! He mustve shed a couple of pounds trying to catch Ronnie. Then it was Halftime...

2nd Half...I hoped for a repeat of performance when we were a goal down against Chelsea and won 2-1. But then Vidic scored. Marking was a disgrace. But hopes were there. Its still early in the game. Then suddenly 3-0...i was shellshocked. I wanted to cry as the Manyoo supporters began to put one leg up on the coffee table. Spurs didnt look convincing at all. And after the 4th goal, I was smoking cigarette like nobodys business. This was perhaps the worst Spurs performance in 2 years! What ever happened to our pride? What ever happened to our record at WHL? I am sick of this. We were terrible against arse-anal but we managed to drag them into 120mins. Defoe was clueless, Hudds' passing was off, Lennon cant play on the left, Gardner was making slooooow decisions, Lee and Chim looked good when attacking but very slow in recovering. I feel sorry for Robbo. He hasnt had a good season but this match he did manage to get a few saves. Dawson was ok, but without our marshall alongside him, he tends to lose concerntration. Melbranque was ok, some good runs here and there and same goes to Berbatov, well except for his finishing...but his touches were all good. What we lack is self belief, as well as someone who could provide that telling passes to our strikers. We rely heavilly on Hudds for the passes. He was great beginning of the season but he looked burned out.

Now, the Spurs fans want Jol out. It is ridiculous in my opinion. He took us to 5th place last term. And now they want him out? I think we need depth in terms of players. Mind you we had to rely on Gardner, Ghali, Tainio and such as our subs. Look at Chelsea, they have quality in the likes of Robben, Essien, Wright Phillips and Wayne Bridge on the bench..and what about Man Yoo...Saha, Richardson, Heinze, Solksjaar....Arse-nal....Ljunberg, Alidierrie....Kops....Garcia, Crouch, Belamy...We need that. As for now, I dont think we wiill progress further in the FA cup and might lose in the latter stages of the UEFA Cup..thats how dissapointed I am right now. But I love SPurs, up or down.
After watching the Man U game. I conclude that some Spurs players do not play with their hearts out!!! I think some players should improved by end of the season on this or should be shown the way out!! I think playing against the likes of Man U, Spurs needs bite...lots of it. I think players like Lee Y P, Defoe are too soft at this point of time. Lee Y P again showed lack of speed and concentration to match Ronaldo. Malbranque covered him well and i think he is a good requisition for the team. He works hard and harrassed the opposing players...same as Keanno when he comes on...always ready to defend from the front. I think that is what Defoe lacks that Keano and Mido have in their game...which is grit. I noticed that Defoe does not go in for those 1-1 situation and he does not harrassed Opp defence as much as Keano or Mido. Playing against a strong team needs lots of harrassment and commitment from all the players, do not let any of the opposing team has time and space to maneouvre.

I think although Spurs lost 4-0, they matched Man U for most of the time. I think Gardner is okie, but needs more game to get better. He has better speed and acceleration than most of the Spurs defenders. Although he does not look like one. I thought that Assou-Ekotto would be better employed during the match as he got better speed. I have no complaints about Chimbonda.

I am eager to see the rest how Spurs gonna go on from now. I think they sorely missed the bite that Tainio brings the team since Davids have moved on. I think Ghaly is okie, Malbranque is fantastic, Lennon has lots of pace and skills but need to also give some bite, JJ is good with box to box and hard tackles but needs better work on tracking his guy, Zokorra showing improvement to be a world class midfielder that he actually is, Huddlestone needs to work on his speed be a excellent defensive midfielder, Murphy needs to get back his Liverpool form. I also think that Spurs need to rest Robinson soon as i think that the third goal is partly his fault - although he did some good saves in the game. He is not commanding enough to help the defence. Should take the mettle of a leader with the absence of King and influence the defence somehow.

Well, no matter what, im just curious how Spurs gonna improve. I still think that they will end in the top 6 at the end of the season. I believe that 2 years will what it takes for Spurs to break the top 4. I think that some fans are rubbished!! I think Jol is still the man to bring Spurs to glory...and they should not ask for his head!! I'll support him anytime. I think Spurs will go to Uefa Semi at the very least!! hehe....Cheers
Old 06-02-2007, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ya, Pride of London playing Man Utd on Sunday. Hopefully Spurs feel tired after 120mins against Arse-anal and give chance to Man Utd.
Spurs lost and thats it. No such things as give chance Some players not working hard enough.
Old 07-02-2007, 04:39 PM
Samster

This is one of the better football threads in the forum!

Great fans with great posts!

Cheers!
Old 07-02-2007, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:

Cheers!
you bet, bro.

aaron lennon is the star winger in the current spurs squad. not too long ago, there's a player who ran the flanks with the same style of trickery and speed.

Ruel Fox joined spurs from newcastle in the mid 90s and was an instant hit with his dazzling runs, scoring 6 goals in 26 matches in his first season.

1995-2000

POSITION
Winger

DATE OF BIRTH
Sunday, 14th January 1968

PLACE OF BIRTH
Ipswich, Suffolk, England

LEAGUE DEBUT
Saturday, 14th October 1995 in a 1-0 defeat at home to Nottingham Forest (Aged: 27)

CLUB CAREER
95 League apps (+11 as sub), 13 goals
Old 08-02-2007, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:

Cheers!
Yeah, i agree! Thanks for the addy bro. Should not have lar. I think to be a good supporter of our beloved club or club that we love(any club for that matter), we must look into all things and to discuss how best the team gonna improve in the future. I think that beats talking only the good things the team has. Realistically we must applaud the opposing team too if they beat us well. Then we will have a very good 'debate' and discussion on things
Old 08-02-2007, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
you bet, bro.

aaron lennon is the star winger in the current spurs squad. not too long ago, there's a player who ran the flanks with the same style of trickery and speed.

Ruel Fox joined spurs from newcastle in the mid 90s and was an instant hit with his dazzling runs, scoring 6 goals in 26 matches in his first season.

1995-2000

POSITION
Winger

DATE OF BIRTH
Sunday, 14th January 1968

PLACE OF BIRTH
Ipswich, Suffolk, England

LEAGUE DEBUT
Saturday, 14th October 1995 in a 1-0 defeat at home to Nottingham Forest (Aged: 27)

CLUB CAREER
95 League apps (+11 as sub), 13 goals
Yup, remember this bloke. But he did not play for Spurs long....coz he joined Spurs when he is already in his late 20's...I hope Lennon will be in Spurs shirt for a very long time - he is still very much a teenager. And he is better skill wised than Fox
Old 08-02-2007, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungless View Post
we must look into all things and to discuss how best the team gonna improve in the future. I think that beats talking only the good things the team has. Realistically we must applaud the opposing team too if they beat us well. Then we will have a very good 'debate' and discussion on things
Very true. Discussing or debating is healthy as long as another brother is not put down.

I really hope Jol can stay at helm for a long time. He doesnt KPKB much when his team lost neither does he blame opponents nor officials. This guy is professional.

Anyways, before Quieroz came back to Man Utd Fergie wanted Jol as his assistant. Thus Jol must have qualities that Fergie admires.
Old 08-02-2007, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the add man!...u The Man!...Utd...hehe

Ruel Fox...very sexy winger. He played on the right with Clive Wilson backing him as Right back...he made Wilson look like a star, but when Foxys injured, Wilson was a shadow.

Ruel Fox...had his name printed on the back of my Spurs Jersey (the pony V-neck). His runs on the right and Ginola's skills on the left, left the oppositions defence in awe. But still we were crap in the mid till end 90s. But in my opinion, with Foxy, Ginola, Klinsmann (his 2nd stint), Anderton, Sol, Sir Les and the great Ian Walker (!) in the team, Spurs shouldve been a top 6 club back then. Imagine, with the likes of Southampton, West Ham, Charlton, Crystal Palace all above us! We were the traditional Big 5 with Manyoo, Kops, ARSE-nal and Everton. But we are heading up again, thanks to ENIC who bought over Spurs from Alan Sugar. Thanks Levy and Buchler.

As for the fans are questioning Jol's ability to lead, I think we should give him time. He did ok in his 1st season. Then he qualified us as the 5th place UEFA Cup qualifier. He roped in big names like Davids, Mido and Berbatov plus up and comming players like Hudds, Dawson, Lennon and Alnwick. So he must be good. Just need the team to gel and hopefully we will be a top 3 once again. But if Jol leaves, I reckon we should look at Klinsmann. Yeah he doesnt have a club track record, but he did no-hopers Germany wonders by making it to the semis of the world cup. And his reputation at Spurs is huge. Went to the Spurs Store last summer and I could still see his T-shirt still on sale there amongst the other Lane greats like Lineker, Gazza, Ardilles, Hodds and Ginola. I just think that the coaches need to change. No disrespect to Chris Hughton. He was a great servant for us. Playing for us on the left and assisting the likes of Pleat, Gross, Hoddle etc as assistant manager. But I think its time he move on. Maybe take up a managerial offer from a lower div team coz he has been an assistant for far too long. Even longer than Steve McLaren who was Manyoo assistant and now he is the England Gaffer! He should take the step up, and Jol will have his say on who to assist him, which will benefit us, i reckon.
Old 08-02-2007, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
Thanks for the add man!...u The Man!...Utd...hehe

Even longer than Steve McLaren who was Manyoo assistant and now he is the England Gaffer! He should take the step up, and Jol will have his say on who to assist him, which will benefit us, i reckon.
No prob, bro. Good posts need to recognized.

Steve McClaren!!! When he was Sir Alex's assistant the players were singing praises about his training methods only.

He was probably appointed as England's coach becoz of his long time spent as Sven's assistant and the FA is broke to appoint another top foreign coach.

I was puzzled when he named Terry as captain instead of Gerrard.

Damn.... to cut it short....some people are born to arrange cones for training sessions!!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1